再不把握机会玩乐 又得等上好一阵子
This might be the last chance we get in a long while to have some fun, David.
若你不确定她想见你 何苦浪费时间?
If you're not sure, then why waste the time?
彼得,我要去耶路撒冷
Peter, I'm going back to Jerusalem.
若我以三天不够来回为由 命令你别去呢?
What if I were to order you not to go on the basis...
若我以三天不够来回为由 命令你别去呢?
of three days not being long enough to make it there and back?
我可能会叫你去死
Then I'd probably tell you to go to hell.
彼得,你到底想说什么?
What is with you, Peter?
莎拉要结婚了,大卫.
Sarah's getting married, David.
维多利亚在信上说的
Victoria wrote to me about it. She didn't give many details.
细节跟对方姓名都没提 你想看就看吧
Not even what the man's name is. But you're welcome to read the letter.
很漂亮吧?
Isn't it beautiful?
美丽极了
Gorgeous.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
面纱呢? 准备好了
Where's the veil? - It's ready.
我们去看看
Let's have a look.
你真是美丽,孩子
You look lovely, child.
今天星期几?
What day is it?
今天才星期二
It's only Tuesday.
今天怎么不是星期四?
Why isn't it Thursday?
你等不及了?
Are you in a hurry?
不再考虑吗?
No second thoughts?
为什么要再考虑?
Why should I have second thoughts?
那得问你自己
It's not for me to say.
这是我自己的决定
This was my own decision.
如果你觉得这是错误的决定
If you feel you're making a mistake...
现在承认总比 毁了你后半辈子好
better to admit it now than to ruin the rest of your life.
这不是错误的决定
I'm not making a mistake.
但我已经没有后路
I'm only drowning.
请等一等
Wait, please.
请等一下
Wait a minute. Please.
大卫算了吧? 不行
Leave it be. Can't you, David? - No, I can't.
你以为她见到你 就能有所改变吗?
You think it would make any difference whether you see her or not?
我现在没办法思考
I don't know what I think anymore!
但我知道她不是自愿嫁给尼森
But I do know that she's not marrying Nessim...
但我知道她不是自愿嫁给尼森
of her own free will!
你错了,大卫
You are wrong, David.
她家人会设法 阻止她嫁给非犹太人
Her family would do anything to stop her from marrying a Gentile.
但绝不会强迫她 嫁给他不想嫁的人
But they'd never force her to marry someone she doesn't want!
你错了..这是不可能的
No! No! You're wrong! It's not possible.
她不能嫁给尼森
She cannot marry Nessim!
她根本不爱尼森! 那又怎样?
She doesn't love Nessim! - So what?
爱情很美好? 让你跟我还有彼得快乐了吗?
Love's so wonderful? It makes you so happy or me or Peter?
你无法阻止她嫁给尼森
She is going to marry Nessim. You can't stop it.
我不是来阻止她的
I'm not here to stop it.
我要和她谈一谈 我要听她解释
But I do want to talk to her. I want her to explain.
她欠我一个解释
God damn it, she owes me that!
这不是你的问题,维多利亚. 是我的问题
Look, this isn't your problem, Victoria. It's mine.
大卫,等等
David, wait.
他只想和你谈一谈
He only wants to talk to you.
不行 为什么?
No, I can't! - Why?
他答应过他不会再回来的
He promised he'd go away and never come back!
我不懂
I don't understand.
无所谓 他爱你
It doesn't matter. - He loves you.
我不想听
No, I don't want to hear.
他在街上的露天咖啡 我们可以假装散步
He's at a café down the street. We can pretend to take a walk.
不要
No.
莎拉,他只是想要解释 我不管他想要什么
Sarah, he only wants to understand! - I don't care what he wants! I hate him!
我恨他,你去转告他
You can tell him that!
不要
No, don't.
告诉他没什么需要解释
Tell him there is nothing to understand.
叫他忘了我 就像他违背承诺一样
Tell him to forget me like he forgot his promise.
要是她改变心意 她知道到哪里找你
If she changes her mind, she knows where to find you.
天啊,我来这做什么啊? 我应该留在亚历山卓
Jesus Christ. What am I doing here anyway? I should've just stayed in Alexandria.
我应该去海边 顺便淹死算了
I should've gone to the beach. Should've drowned myself.
我一直在想 也许莎拉没什么特别
You know, I've been thinking. Maybe Sarah isn't really so special.
只是有点特别 你觉得呢?
Maybe she's just peculiar. What do you think?
这么想对你有帮助 那就这样想吧
I think if it helps you to think that, then you should think it.
你都没提到彼得的事
You haven't said a word about how Peter is.
你没问 他怎么样?
You didn't ask. - How is he?
我猜他和你一样 很好,我不喜欢一个人受苦
He's like you, I guess. - Good. I don't like suffering alone.
作家劳伦斯说过 "爱情带来的只有痛苦"
Well, D. H. Lawrence said that all love has to offer us is pain.
大卫,我们别讲伤心事了
Let's not talk sad, David.
好,我们不讲 再来一杯
No, let's not. Let's have another.
她知道我早上6点离开? 知道
She knows that I'm leaving at 6:00? - She knows.
她不会来的
She won't come.
你从小就知道什么事是对的
Even as a child...
你从小就知道什么事是对的
you always knew the right thing to do.
我一直以你为荣
It made me proud of you.
但现在我不能确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
我看到那美国人 和维多利亚一起
I saw the American with Victoria.
你有去见他吗?
Did you meet with him?
我发誓没有
No, I swear I didn't.
你冲动嫁给尼森 就是因为他吗?
Is he the reason you're rushing to marry Nessim?
我并不冲动
I'm not rushing.
你是冲动的
Yes, you are.
没有人逼你这样做
No one is forcing you into it.
为什么你不能跟我说?
Why didn't you come to me?
我对已发生过的事 绝对不会有一句话
I would have said nothing about whatever might have already happened.
只要我不再见大卫?
Only that I mustn't see David any more.
是的,我坚持那点
Yes, I would have insisted on it.
但是我不会强迫你嫁给尼森
But I wouldn't have forced you to marry Nessim.
尼森爱我
Nessim loves me.
他是一个很好的人
And he's such a good man.
爸爸,救救我
Papa, help me.
我好像无路可退了
I feel like I'm drowning.
苦恼没有用
Suffering has no use.
一点用都没有
No use at all.
你要了解一件事
You must understand one thing.
要是你选择那个美国人
If you choose the American...
我就帮不了你了
I cannot help you.
到时你就会孤单一个人
You will be alone then...
不见容于法律
outside of the law...
不见容于家庭
outside of the family.
你就不再是我女儿 爸爸
You will no longer be my daughter.
这一点你一定要知道
No, this must be said...
这一点你一定要知道
and it must be understood!
告诉我你知道
Tell me that you understand.
是的,我知道
Yes, I understand.
他在哪里? 他走了
Where is he? - He's gone.
去哪里? 去机场
Where? - To Atarot airport.
他说他要搭飞机回亚历山卓
He said he had to take a plane back to Alexandria.
你不是说他会待到早上吗? 他得提早出发
But you said he'd be here in the morning. - He must've left earlier.
飞机只有6点那一班
His plane takes off only at 6:00.
大卫!
David!
我想通了 我不要任何解释
Look, I've realized that I don't want an explanation.
我没有解释
I don't have any.
那样很好
Well, that's good.
很好..
That's good.
好
Fine.
我很想留下来聊聊 但我要去赶飞机
Well, I'd like to stay and chat, but I have to go catch a plane.
你不能嫁给别人 你听见了吗?
You cannot marry anybody else. Do you hear me? You can't!
是的,我不能
No, I can't.
不是真话就别说出口
Don't say that unless you mean it!
我会在这里等你
I'll be here waiting for you.
不管他们调我去哪里 我一定会尽快回来
I'll come back as soon as I can from wherever it is they send me.
缅♥甸♥,澳洲,南极 真希望我能说出个日期
Burma, Australia, Antarctica! I wish I could tell you when.
何时都没有关系
It doesn't matter when.
就算一百年我也会等
If it takes a hundred years, I'll be here.
我知道你得走了
I know. You have to go.
我会每天写信给你 我也是,但要寄到哪?
I'll write you every day. - I'll write you, too. But where?
电影精选列表