安息日聚餐吃了多越好
One never eats too much on a Sabbath.
因为是荣耀主
Tell him it pleases the Lord.
听到了吗没什么不好意思 是荣耀主
Hear that? No need to be ashamed. The Lord is pleased.
你认为隆美尔会攻过来吗?
Tell me, do you think Rommel will get here?
有我们在就不会
Only if we let him.
他要来就尽管来
Well, he can come for all I care. We are ready for him.
我们做好准备了 是啊
Right, we will show Hitler a trick or two. - Yeah.
我们会给希♥特♥勒♥意外的惊喜 但是英军不会让他过来的
But the British won't, I mean, they will not let Rommel through.
根本不用担心吧? 艾利是一条硬汉
There is no reason to worry? - Elie's a tough guy.
每次只要一有危险...
As soon as he smells danger...
他就脚底抹油立刻开溜
he takes his courage in both feet and runs for dear life.
我怎么感觉有风
I can feel a draft.
门窗都关上了哪来的风
You are the only one. Every single door and window is shut.
我们都快热死了 艾伯特是拳击手
The heat is killing all of us. - Albert is a boxer.
我们都以他为荣
We are very proud of him.
他下周将在基♥督♥教青年会 参加阿列坡大赛
He is fighting the "Ogre of Aleppo" next week at the Y.M.C.A.
你一定要来 邱吉尔首相长什么样?
You must come. - Tell me, how is Mr. Winston Churchill?
爸爸,中尉是美国人
The lieutenant is an American, Papa.
那有什么关系 他穿的是英军制♥服♥
What does that matter? I mean, he wears a British uniform, doesn't he?
你们对英国不满吗? 不是..正好相反
You have something against the British? - No, no, no. On the contrary.
我们爱死英国了 没错,英国的早餐
We love everything British, yeah? - Absolutely. English breakfasts.
克罗西希牌的果酱 享特利帕马饼干
Crosse and Blackwell marmalade. Huntley and Palmer biscuits.
还有英王,皇后 炸鱼和薯条
The King, the Queen. - Fish and chips.
蒂珀雷里路迢迢
It's a long way to Tipperary
足球
Soccer.
格雷文A牌香烟 人身保护令
Craven "A" cigarettes. - Habeas corpus.
但我们不喜欢英国统治
But we don't like British rule.
有一天我们会把英军赶出巴勒斯坦
And one day we will throw all British troops out of Palestine.
你的家乡在芝加哥附近吗?
Are you from anywhere near Chicago, perhaps?
不是,我在蒙大拿长大
Not really. I grew up in Montana.
那里靠近西雅图吗?
Is that near Seattle, perhaps?
是比芝加哥靠近没错
It's nearer than Chicago, yes.
那你一定知道我亲戚的店 斐利鞋店
Oh, then we have relatives you must know. The Peres Shoe Store.
那是两个表弟开的 美国很大啊
It's run by two brothers, my cousins. - Well, it's a fairly big country.
斐利鞋店很有名 很大的店
Peres Shoes are well known, I believe. A very large store.
我们还有别的表亲 斐利鞋店,我应该有听过
And we have other cousins, too. - Peres, yes, I think I've heard of them.
他的父亲是一位牧师对吧?
His father is a priest, right?
牧师怎么会有儿子?
How can a priest have a son?
爸爸,我爱你
Papa, I love you.
他是新教♥徒♥
He's a Protestant.
他们的牧师可以娶妻
Their priests are allowed to have wives.
娶几个?
How many?
我爸爸在问你父亲的事
Papa was asking about your father.
他也会成为牧师吗?
Will he be a priest too?
爸爸,问太多了吧
Papa, all these questions.
大卫不会介意的
David doesn't mind.
对吗?
Do you?
拉法尔叔叔想知道 你会像令尊一样成为牧师
Uncle Raphael wants to know if you'll be a priest like your father.
不会 不会
No. - No.
萝斯奶奶知道你所有的事
Grandma Rosa knows everything about you now.
真的?她能告诉我未来的事?
Oh, really? Can she tell my future?
他想知道他的命运
He wants his fortune told.
他不用担心
He needn't worry.
他不会有不幸的事发生
Nothing bad will happen to him.
他是好人
He is a good man.
她说你会活到120岁 名利双收...
She says you'll live to be a 120, you'll be rich and famous...
身旁全是美女
and the most beautiful girls will be at your feet.
尼森. 怎样?
Nessim. - What?
她到底说什么?
What did she really say?
她说你是好人
That you are a good man.
你不会有不幸的事发生
And nothing bad will happen to you.
我要谢谢你
I want to thank you.
谢什么?
What for?
谢我用拐杖敲昏 那个喝醉的澳洲兵?
Oh, for breaking my stick over the head of a drunken Australian.
没错
That also.
还有没把我们见面 和维多利亚的事告诉尼森
For not telling Nessim how we met, or about Victoria.
每周五都这么热闹?
Is it like this every Friday? All these people?
在节庆时更热闹
And on high holidays, even more.
外婆那边也会过来..
The grandparents from the other side and...
阿姨,叔叔,侄儿女
The aunts and the uncles, and the nieces and the nephews...
还有兄弟姐妹
and the brothers and the sisters.
我们是个大家族
We are really a tribe.
身为大家族的一员感觉如何?
What's it like being part of a tribe?
有好处也有坏处 就像所有事情一样
It has good points and bad points, like everything else.
你喜欢他们吗? 喜欢
Did you like them? - Yeah. Well, they're a little...
一开始是有些太热情了
overwhelming at first, but...
你从露天咖啡离开后
At the café, when you left...
我一直跟着你 想问问
I was following you because I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested...
改天能不能约你出去
in going out with me sometime.
要是那个澳洲兵没来搅局 你的回答会是?
If the Aussie hadn't gotten in the way, what would you have said?
不行
No.
要是我现在问你呢? 还是不行
What if I asked you right now? - Still, no.
为什么不行?
Well, why not?
你奶奶不是说我是好人 而且前途光明
The rumor has it, I'm a very good man with a very promising future.
是因为尼森吗?
Is it Nessim?
我知道他认为 有一天你们会..
I know that he assumes that one of these days you and he are going to...
尼森怎么认为和我无关
What Nessim assumes has nothing to do with me.
好的
Okay.
那我要先征求你父母同意吗?
Am I supposed to ask your parents their permission first, is that it?
不要
No, don't.
你们在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
莎拉,你把贵宾占为己有啦?
You're keeping our guest of honor for yourself, Sarah?
并没有
No, I'm not.
我就说她会原谅我
She forgave me, just as I said she would.
今晚真是美丽
Lovely night, isn't it?
中尉 你好
Lieutenant. - Hello.
希望不会冒昧
I hope I'm not intruding.
我带了一些东西来
I brought these as a token of my appreciation...
感谢上个星期五晚餐的招待
for the dinner last Friday night.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
他认为我们需要施舍吗?
He thinks we need charity?
拿几杯咖啡来
Bring us some coffee.
这些花送给奶奶的
And these are for your grandmother.
请你帮我向你妈妈翻译...
Could you also explain to your mother...
我想征求她同意我约莎拉出去
that I am here to ask her permission to take Sarah out sometime.
莎拉可以自己做决定
Sarah can do as she wishes.
这星期我可以约你出去吗?
Then would you like to go out one day this week?
莎拉这星期很忙
No, Sarah is busy this week.
那下星期呢? 我下星期也很忙
Perhaps next week, then? - I am busy next week, also.
看来我不该这么做 我想也是
I seem to have made a mistake. - I think so.
再次感谢你妈妈的热情款待 再见
Kindly thank your mother once again for her hospitality. Goodbye.
这男孩爱上你了
That boy is in love with you.
别闹了
That's ridiculous.
你就听你妈妈一次
For once, listen to your mother.
我不准你再见他
I forbid you to see him again.
我本来就不打算再见他
I never intended to see him again.
但别命令我
But don't give me orders!
谁要喝咖啡?
Who wants coffee?
接受彼得罗斯 成为我法定的丈夫
...take thee, Peter Ross... - To be my lawful wedded husband.
成为我法定的丈夫
...to be my lawful wedded husband.
根据外国婚姻法赋予我的权力
By virtue of the powers vested in me under The Foreign Marriage Act...
我宣布你们为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以亲吻新娘 谢谢
You may kiss the bride. - Thank you.
你结婚了.恭喜
Yes. You are married. Congratulations.
感觉如何? 感觉棒极了
Well, how's it feel? - It feels great.
许个愿
Okay, now, make a wish.
谁想来块蛋糕?
Okay, now, who would like a bit of cake?
太好了! 给我一块
Here, here, here. Wonderful. Wonderful! None for me.
谢谢你来参加
Thank you for coming.
电影精选列表