她不知羞耻
She's without shame!
别说了
Stop, woman!
我要杀了你 我要亲手把你的心挖出来
I'll kill you! I'll tear your heart out with my hands!
够了
Enough, woman!
你说这叫爱?
You call this love?
你完全失去了操守
You've lost all sense of decency!
我会用铁在你身上烙一个爱字
I'll root this "love"...
我会用铁在你身上烙一个爱字
out of your body...
我会用铁在你身上烙一个爱字
with a red-hot iron!
我会教你怎么放荡
I'll teach you to behave...
我会教你怎么放荡
like a prostitute!
你不再是我女儿 你死了
You're no longer my daughter! You're dead!
我永远不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you!
真是家门不幸
You've ruined my life!
你们全都疯了吗?
Have you all gone mad?
你们为什么折磨她?
Why are you torturing her?
就算她爱上美国人又怎样?
So what if she loves an American?
你们要扔石头把她砸死吗?
Why not stone her while you're at it?
闭嘴,白♥痴♥ 你根本不了解
Shut up, idiot! You just don't understand.
我知道是你告的密
I understand you're a stool pigeon.
够了! 你们全回房♥间去
That's enough! Go to your rooms, all of you!
你扶你妈妈上♥床♥休息
You, woman, get your mother to bed!
我没做错事,爸爸
I did nothing wrong, Father.
你不相信我吗? 我相信
Don't you believe me? - Yes, I do.
我爱他 你说过了
I love him. - You've already said that.
那是实情,我不由自主
It's the truth. I can't help it.
真爱是婚姻
True love is marriage.
你会嫁给他吗? 他会娶你吗?
Could you be his wife? Would he marry you?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个男人只属于一个女人
A man is made for one woman only...
并成为她孩子的父亲
and to be the father of her children.
你对他所知不多
You hardly know him.
我非常了解他
I know him with my heart.
我确定他是好人
I'm sure he's a good man.
长得也帅
He's good-looking too.
情人总是比丈夫帅
A lover is always better-looking than a husband.
可怜的尼森
Poor Nessim.
我怎么能嫁给尼森?
How can I marry Nessim?
他就像我哥哥一样
He's like a brother to me.
"但愿你是我亲哥哥.."
"Oh, if only you were my own true brother...
"那么我就能亲吻你.."
then I would kiss you...
"且没人会鄙视我"
and no man would despise me."
所罗门之歌♥
The Song of Solomon.
我的小可爱
You see, my little dove...
真爱是你回家时..
true love means coming home...
他在等着你
to find him waiting for you.
他握起你的手,和你谈话
He takes your hand, talks to you...
给你力量
gives you strength.
年轻女孩都相信
Young women are lead to believe...
爱是清♥纯♥的泉水
that love is pure spring water...
而婚姻是死水
and marriage a sewer.
爸爸,我好累
Papa, I'm so tired.
我没办法思考了
I can't think any more.
我现在只想睡觉
All I want to do is sleep.
他们会怎么对她?
What are they gonna do to her?
他们下手可真是专业
Those guys did a really professional job on you.
几乎不留痕迹
There's hardly a mark.
你不用去看医生吗? 不用
Don't you think you should see a doctor? - No!
维多利亚,我问你三次了 他们会怎么对她?
Victoria, I've asked you three times now. What are they gonna do to her?
我告诉过你了 他们会对她咆哮
And I've told you. They'll scream a lot.
也可能会打她 打她?
And maybe beat her up a bit. - Beat her up?
大卫,你不了解
David, you don't understand these things.
他们会非常生气 也许给她几个耳光
They will be very, very angry. So, maybe give her a few slaps.
但他们不会打伤她 他们很爱她
But they'd never injure her. They really do love her.
从他们拖她出去 那种样子就看得出来
Yeah, I could tell that by the way they dragged her out of the room.
我知道她哥哥怎么想的 但是不是那样
I know what her brothers think, but they're wrong.
让我向他们解释 大卫,别傻了
If I could just go and explain to them... - Oh, David, don't be an ass.
那样只会让事情更糟
It's bound to make it worse.
大卫,这个礼拜先冷静一下
David, forget about doing anything for a week.
还是两个礼拜好了 他没有一个礼拜了
Maybe two. - He doesn't have a week.
为什么没有?
Why doesn't he have a week?
因为我们后天 就要调离耶路撒冷
Because we're pulling out of Jerusalem the day after tomorrow.
调去哪儿? 埃及
Where to? - Egypt.
彼得,请你让我跟你去 亲爱的,那是不可能的
Oh, please, Peter, let me come with you. - Darling, that's impossible.
那么让我去英国和你家人住
Let me go to England to be with your family.
英国现在也在打仗 我不管
There's a war on in England as well. - I don't care.
我无法一个人待在这里
I can't stay here alone with no more family.
我跟你家人讲过我会回来
Damn it, I've told your bloody family I'll come back.
我愿意明天就变成犹太人
Christ, I'm willing to become a Jew tomorrow.
彼得...
Peter...
让我去埃及
let me come to Egypt.
或送我去英国
Or send me to England.
不然就跟我离婚
Or give me a divorce!
你只好安排她去英国
I think England is the answer if you can arrange the transport.
你能想像她去我家的情形吗?
Davey, can you imagine the sort of reception she'll get there from my family?
不然你打算战后怎么安顿?
What the hell were you planning on doing after the war?
我打算和她一起共渡
I was planning on being there with her.
今晚在这里过夜吧
Listen, why don't you stay here tonight...
以免她哥哥又找上门
in case the brothers decide to pay you another visit.
是啊
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的衣服呢? 你不需要衣服
Where are my clothes? - You don't need clothes.
你不准出门
You're not going anywhere.
谁说的?
Who says so?
我说的,你哥哥说的
I say so. Your brothers say so.
我真不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
还是你想光着身体出门
Perhaps you'd like to go out naked.
就算那样 我也不会感到意外
Not that it would surprise me if you did.
会是谁啊?
Who can that be?
去看看,克蕾拉
Go and see, Clara.
你好,克蕾拉.
Hello, Clara.
谁啊? 是他,妈妈
Who is it? - It's him, Mother.
那个美国人就在门外
The American! He's at the door!
请开门 我想和派雷拉先生谈谈
Just open the door! I just wanna talk to Mr. Perrera.
他不在家,走开
No, he is not home! Go away! Go away!
你要不要脸啊?
Have you no shame?
糟蹋了我女儿你还敢来敲门 走开
You ruin my daughter and you dare knock on our door! Go away!
派雷拉太太,不是那样的 请让我和莎拉说说话
Mrs. Perrera, it's not what you think. Please let me just speak with Sarah.
快走,不然我报♥警♥ 等等..
Go away before I call the police. - Wait, wait, wait, wait!
那么请你把这封信交给她
Would you give this to her, then? Please?
不,你不能见莎拉. 我儿子就在附近
No, no, you can't see Sarah. My sons are close by.
他们会杀了你
Go away or they will come here and kill you!
快去叫你兄弟
Go! Go! Go! Get your brothers! Go!
她在楼上?
She's upstairs? - Please, just go on.
请你快走吧
Get them and my husband.
这家伙疯了
He's crazy, this one!
莎拉,你听我说 我明天早上就要离开了
Sarah, just listen to me. I have to leave in the morning.
但我保证会回来
But I'll be back. I promise you, I'll be back...
我们一起面对这难关
and then we'll straighten this whole mess out.
大卫!
David!
把钥匙给我
Give me the key!
立刻给我回房♥去 妈
Go back to your room at once!
大卫!
David!
他走了
He's gone.
谁啊?
Who is it?
妈,开门
Mama, open the door.
怎么了?
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
没有
Nothing.
电影精选列表