没有父母的婚礼这有点奇怪
A wedding with no parents. It seems odd.
这样也好
Maybe it's better like this.
没人失去女儿或得到一个儿子
Nobody's losing a daughter or gaining a son.
你觉得维多利亚没失去什么吗?
You think Victoria's not losing anything?
来参加婚礼本来就要喝酒
You're supposed to get drunk at a wedding.
你不像是喝这么多的人
It's not like you to drink like that.
你怎么知道? 我就是知道
How do you know? - I know.
你要是觉得不自在 我们可以出去走走
Look, I wouldn't mind getting out of here and you're uncomfortable as all get-out.
你想去走走吗?
Would you like to take a walk?
好的
Yes.
人家说那里就是
That over there is King David's tomb...
大卫王的墓
so they say.
你想去看看吗? 一定得去吗?
Would you like to see it? - Do I have to?
不用 好的
No. - Good.
你家人对于你加入皇家空军 有什么看法?
What did your family think about you joining the RAF?
我母亲很早就过世了
Well, my mother died long before that.
我的兄弟姊妹没意见
My brother and sister didn't have an opinion.
我的父亲很失望
My father was disappointed. He's a pacifist.
他是和平主义者
I was bound to disappoint my father.
我注定要让他失望 从军来的干脆点
Joining up just got it over with nice and quick.
这里真是漂亮 是啊
This is very beautiful. - Yes, it is.
你说太忙不能跟我出去
When you told me that you were too busy to see me...
是说给你妈妈听的 还是你自己想说的?
was that because of your mother, or were you speaking for yourself?
我想说的
For myself.
那你当晚吃完饭后
Then why the hell didn't you just say so that night after dinner...
怎么不表示清楚呢??
that you weren't interested?
我有啊
I did.
才没有 你暗示是因为家人的关系
No, you implied that it was because of your family.
所以我才傻傻
And that's why I made such a jackass out of myself...
去你家征求同意 我要你别去的
coming to ask their permission. - I told you not to.
你只要说不想再见到我就行了
All you had to say was that you, Sarah, didn't want to see me again.
那你今天为什么来婚礼?
So, why did you come to the wedding today?
为了维多利亚.
For Victoria.
你以为我今天是为了你来?
You think I came because of you?
你真是太有自信了 我没有
You are very conceited, aren't you? - No. No, I'm not.
你想我都没有感觉吗?
Look, you think I don't feel it?
我真希望你今天能来
I was hoping like crazy you were going to come today.
但我又有点希望你不会来
But I was half hoping that you wouldn't...
我知道要是看见你 就会想一直见到你
'cause I knew that if I saw you again I would want to go on seeing you.
一直..一直..
Again and again. And again and again.
你知道那是不可能的
It's not possible. And you know it's not.
我可以为自己找一些理由 但我想听听你的理由
Okay, I can think of some reasons for myself. But I'd like to hear yours.
你会在耶路撒冷待过久?
You are in Jerusalem for how long?
我想不会待太久
Not very long, I think.
我为什么要和你有牵连?
Why should I want to get involved with you?
你的家庭不也一样
And there's your family.
我何必涉入那么复杂的事?
Why would I want to get involved in anything so complicated?
你大可不必
Well, there you are.
看来我们最好各走各的
I guess we should just stay out of each other's way.
我想也是
I think so.
好来吧
Well, come on.
我送你回家
I'll take you home in a cab.
不了,那样不好
No. It's not a good idea.
那么就说再见吧
Then I guess this is goodbye.
再见,莎拉.
Goodbye, Sarah.
再见
Goodbye.
莎拉,你在烦什么? 没什么
What is it, Sarah? What's bothering you? - Nothing.
你骗得了别人,骗不了我
You can't fool me. Everyone else, yes, but not me.
你有心事
Something is making you depressed.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
什么事那么好笑?
What's funny?
你啊 我知道你爱我,你天天在讲
You are. I know you love me. You tell me every day.
你对我一点感觉都没有?
And you have no feelings for me?
我对你的爱只限于兄妹之情
I love you. Like a brother.
我们结婚之后就会改变
That will change once we are married.
要是我认识了别人
What if I met someone else?
某个超越兄妹之情的人
Someone that I don't love like a brother?
要是我已经认识了呢? 不可能
What if I have already? - You can't have.
有的话你早说了 这样的事你还能告诉谁?
You would have told me. Who else can you talk to about such things?
尼森,你真是个呆子
Oh, Nessim, you are such a foolish man.
头一晚很好,很美丽
The first night was fine. Lovely, in fact.
第二天早上就不同了
It all started the next morning.
一开始只是掉几滴眼泪 后来就大哭起来
A few tears at first, and then a never-ending flood.
我花了几个小时才让她不想
It took me hours to get it out of her.
不想什么? 不想她家人
Get what? - Her family.
她一想到再也见不到家人就哭
She can't bear the thought of never seeing them again.
怪了,我以为她不在乎家人
Well, that's funny. I didn't think Victoria gave two hoots about her family.
是啊,她平常都是那样吧?
Yeah, she was pretty casual about it, wasn't she?
真是该死
Damn her all to hell!
别这样,彼得, 维多利亚很爱你
Now, come on, Peter, Victoria is crazy about you!
话虽如此,现在的她
Well, be that as it may. Right now, she seems to regard our marriage...
却像被软禁在婚姻的牢笼
as a mild form of eternal damnation.
我愿意让她脱困
Christ, I'd be willing to let her off the hook.
看能不能宣告婚姻无效
Maybe look into an annulment.
但这要命的是 那样对事情根本没有帮助
But the real hell of it is, it wouldn't do any damn good...
她家人还是视她为基♥督♥徒
because her family would still regard her as a pariah.
有些家庭是这样 我的正是这样
That's some family. - Well, mine's just the same, David.
他们完全不相信异教♥徒♥
They're as suspicious of Jews as hers are of Gentiles.
因此让婚姻合法相当重要
That's why making it legal was so important.
要是我挂了 他们就有义务接纳我的寡妇
If I bought it, well, they'd be honor bound to accept my widow.
不管同不同意
Raised eyebrows or not.
蛮讽刺的吧?
It's ironic, isn't it?
真是要命 可不是吗?
Bloody hell. - Yeah, isn't it, just?
算了
Well, come on.
别生气
No more sulking.
该从事一些积极活动了
It's time for some constructive activities.
我不用手套就能接球了,大卫
I don't need a bloody glove to catch a ball, David.
接这球你会需要的
You will for this one.
天啊,什么鬼东西?
Oh, God! What's in that thing?
来了 像这样过肩投球
Catch. - No, come on, overhand, like this!
准备好了
All right. Get ready.
那是什么把戏? 这是挥臂动作
What the hell is that, David? - That is the wind-up.
等等你就知道厉害
Pure poetry is what it is.
别担心,莎拉. 他会赢得,等着瞧
Don't worry, Sarah. He'll kill him yet. Just wait and see.
你要去哪? 回家
Where are you going? - Home.
等等..
Wait, wait, wait!
起来!起来!打!
Get up! Get up and fight! Come on!
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
那样让我感觉像醉了
It makes me feel drunk.
我可以永远这样看着你
I feel I could look at you forever.
别说你要回家了 但是我得回去了
Don't tell me you have to get home. - But I do.
莎拉,每次我们见面 就是为了道别
Sarah, every time we meet, it's just to say goodbye.
要是我回去晚了 他们会问东问西
If I am too late, they will ask questions.
好吧,但这次我送你回家
All right, but this time, I'm taking you.
我们只能走到这里了
This is as far as we can go together.
何时可以再见到你? 我得再见到你
When can I see you again? I have to see you again.
周末好吗?
How about the weekend?
我在主日不能出门
I can't leave my house on the Sabbath.
哪个主日? 我的主日,星期六
Which Sabbath? - My Sabbath. Saturday.
那就星期天好了
Sunday, then. That's perfect.
星期天从不排勤务
They never schedule operations for a Sunday.
什么勤务? 没什么
What operations? - Oh, nothing.
飞行任务罢了
We just take the planes up to make sure they can still fly.
我能弄到车子
I think I can get a car.
大卫... 不,星期天
David... - No, Sunday.
在露天咖啡前见 我9点到,你尽快赶来
In front of the café. I'll be there at 9:00. You get there when you can.
我会等你的
I'll wait for you.
怎么了,小可爱?
What's the matter, little dove?
没事,我爱你
Nothing. I love you, that's all.
起来了
Get up now.
电影精选列表