起得这么早
You're up early.
又作恶梦? 没有,被教堂钟声吵醒的
More bad dreams? - No, no. It's the goddamn church bells.
希望你还没有去过厕所 我要早晨的样本
I hope you haven't been to the loo. I need a morning specimen.
你这么早起来也好
Actually, it's a good thing you're up.
今早要进行很多检查
You've got a busy morning of tests ahead.
顺利的话你今天就能出院了
But if everything checks out, it looks like we'll be letting you go today.
真的吗 别讲话
No kidding. - Don't talk.
也别笑
And don't smile.
你复原的差不多 病床不够用
You're well on the mend, and we need the bed.
你的中队长会来办出院
Your squadron leader will see to your billeting and transport.
彼得,好极了
Peter. Good.
你还真是等不及要回战场?
You are really that anxious to get back to the war, are you?
才不是
No. Not the war. But I wanna try out this retread of a leg...
我只是想试试你们治好的腿
you guys fixed me up with.
看看是不是像以前那样灵活
Make sure it can still do all the old things that it used to.
你知道...
You know...
你还是暂时忘了踢踏舞吧
I'd hold off on the tap-dancing for a while, David.
谢谢,你说的没错
I think you may be right there, Ginger.
床垫是全新的
The mattress is all new.
浴室还有浴缸
And a room with a bath is an unheard of luxury...
这可是耶路撒冷少有的设备
in Jerusalem nowadays.
这里 很好
There. - Very nice.
没有水 现在分区供水
There's no water. - It's rationed, old chap.
一半的市区双数日供水 另外一半单数日供水
Half the city is supplied on even days and the other half on odd ones.
房♥租还包括 每天早上供应两颗蛋
Well, included in the price you'll have two eggs every morning.
光蛋就要花我一先令 还得去黑市买♥♥
They alone cost me a shilling. I have to buy them at the black market.
大卫,你觉得如何?
Well, David, what do you say?
我住宿舍10天了
Well, I've been living in a boarding house for 10 days.
这里简直是天堂 就这吧
This is paradise. Where do I sign?
好的,你会住多久?
Oh, good. Would you know how long you'll be staying?
不知道 我们随时会被调到别的地方
I'm afraid not. We could be relocated anywhere more or less anytime.
真是可怕的战争
How awful this war is.
希望希德勒下地狱
May Hitler burn in hell.
要是这地方这么好
Okay. If this place is so terrific...
你怎么不继续住? 有什么阴谋?
why are you letting go of it? What's the catch?
哪来的什么鬼阴谋
There's no bloody catch, you ingrate.
要抽烟吗? 不要
Want one? - No.
真的
Was that true?
我们是真不知道能待多久
Or just for public consumption about us not knowing...
还是只是放个风声?
how long we're gonna be here?
这件事千真万确
It's absolutely true.
沙漠里的战事僵持不下
The whole bloody war is bogged down in the desert.
隆美尔虽然受挫 但是他实力雄厚
Rommel's been stopped, but he's pretty well dug in by now.
所以打退他也不是简单的事
So, pushing him back's not gonna be all that much fun.
那他们还叫我们在这里待命?
So that's why they're holding us in reserves.
谁知道
God knows.
谣言满天飞 连缅♥甸♥都有人传
There's no end of rumors. I even heard Burma mentioned.
对了,有位美军专员在询问
By the way, there's been an American military attaché...
看你想不想调回美国
inquiring if you might like to change uniforms...
你们美国人现在可以申请调回
now that you Yanks are in it officially.
告诉他没兴趣
Tell him I'm not interested.
虽然你飞行技术很烂 但是我也习惯了
Of course you're a bloody awful wingman, but I'm used to you.
你还是没说你为什么要搬走
Still haven't told me why you're moving out of here.
我认识了一个女孩
Well, I've met this girl who... - Oh, no.
别说女生该不会不准进入
Don't tell me that girls are off-limits up here.
不是
No, no.
拿捏好分寸就可以
As long as you're discreet.
我想尝试住家生活
I just thought I'd be more comfortable in a flat.
为了这个女孩?
Because of this girl?
什么女孩? 你欲言又止的女孩
What girl? - The girl you almost told me about.
为什么吞吞吐吐的啊?
Why are you being so cagey about this?
我晚点再跟你说
I'll tell you all about it, but later.
现在看你要不要洗个澡
In the meantime, if you have any interest in washing today...
不是没水吗?
Well, I thought there was no water.
只有这半个市区限水而已
Yeah, but that's only on this side of the city.
有黑市澡堂?
You mean black market showers?
维多利亚,我是你的朋友
Victoria, you know I'm your friend.
但你也太夸张了吧
But you always overdramatize.
先别这样
Not this time.
莎拉,他们轮流监视我
Sarah, they take turns spying on me.
你得帮我
You have to help me.
天啊,那是我爸 笑一个,莎拉.
Oh, God, there's my father. Laugh, Sarah.
他还没起疑心
He mustn't suspect anything.
快笑一个
Come on. At least smile.
怎么可能
This is silly.
连我表哥尼森都起疑了
My cousin Nessim is already suspicious.
谁管你表哥啊?
Who cares about your cousin?
难不成你和我在一起也不行
Unless you're afraid to be seen with me.
当然不是
Of course not.
我答应尼森和他去看电影
I told Nessim I'd go to the movies with him.
我得去见彼得 他在等我
I must see Peter. He's waiting for me.
莎拉,拜托! 只有你能帮我!
Sarah, please! Only you can help me!
好吧
All right.
去和你♥爸♥撒撒娇
Go and be nice to your father.
我来想办法
I'll figure out something.
我买♥♥了卡门卡兰达和里兹兄弟合演的电影
I got tickets for the Carmen Miranda film with The Ritz Brothers.
我比较喜欢马克斯兄弟
I prefer The Marx Brothers.
尼森,别为难我
Nessim, dear, don't be difficult.
维多利亚告诉我 那我呢?我就不需要你吗?
Victoria needs to talk to me. - What about me? Don't I need you?
需要我陪你去看电影? 我怎么跟你父母交代?
To go to the movies? - What am I to tell your parents?
我得随时在你身旁
I'm supposed to keep an eye on you.
别幼稚了 你知道我爱你
Don't be ridiculous. - You know I love you.
我知道
I know.
但你不在意 我在意
But you don't care. - I do.
但维多利亚在等我
But Victoria's waiting.
大卫,我下周一结婚 我要你当我的伴郎
David, I'm getting married next Monday. I want you to be my best man.
好吗? 当然好啊
Will you do it? - Yeah, sure. Sure.
太好了谢谢 你疯了吗?
Good. Thank you. - Are you nuts?
恋爱的人不都会做一些疯狂的事?
Isn't that what people in love are supposed to do?
像结婚什么的?
Crazy things like get married?
彼得,和女人做♥爱♥是一回事
Peter, you can make love to a woman...
但是结婚又是另外一回事
without marrying her and without being a bastard about it.
大卫,我爱死这个女孩了 但是结婚?彼得,天啊
Look, David, I'm crazy about this girl. - But marriage? Peter, Jesus Christ!
我们明天会调到哪里都不知道
There's not one single aspect of our lives that we control right now.
战争不会永远打下去的 所以先等等
The war can't go on forever. - So wait.
这一等不知道要等多久 记得百年战争吗?
It could be a bloody long wait. Remember the Hundred Years' War?
我不想记得
Not personally. No.
这战争不用百年我们都全阵亡了
This one doesn't have to go on that long for all of us to wind up dead.
你想过这点没有?
Have you thought about that?
我只想在死前过正常的日子
Look, all I want to do is a bit of normal living before I die.
这样哪里错了? 那样在她公平吗?
What is so wrong with that? - Is that fair to her?
她的观点正好和我一样
Luckily, she wants to do a bit of normal living before I die, too.
所以这是行的通的 那同居就好了
So it could work out quite nicely. - So live together.
她不行 她家是很体面的犹太家庭
I can't ask her to do that. She's from a very respectable Jewish family.
他们已经开始怀疑 她和非犹太人约会了
They're already less than thrilled that she's seeing a Gentile.
那是真是太好了
Well, that's great. That's just great.
你可真会选择女孩子,彼得.
You really know how to pick them, Peter.
别说了她来了
Hold it, here she comes.
她叫什么名字? 维多利亚.
What's her name? - Victoria.
这下英国乡亲父老可高兴了
Oh, well, won't the folks at home be pleased.
彼得.
Peter.
我差点就来不成了
I nearly didn't make it.
这位是莎拉.我假藉和她出门
Oh, this is Sarah. She's my alibi.
她是个大好人 莎拉, 维多利亚,这位是大卫.
And an absolute angel. - Sarah, Victoria, this is David.
你这是那位美国人
Oh, you are the American.
彼得说过你被击落时有多神勇
Peter's told me how madly brave you were when you were shot down.
但是更神勇的是
But of course it was madly brave of you to go all the way to England...
你竟然自愿跑到英国从军
to enlist when you didn't have to.
应该是加拿大才对
Well, it was Canada, actually.
彼得,现在就告诉我 不管消息是好是坏
Peter, darling, please tell me. Right now. Even if the news is bad.
电影精选列表