到厨房♥去
Go to the kitchen.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is ready.
把我的衣服给我 我没拿到
Quick, my clothes! - I couldn't get to them.
这是我女朋友的衣服
I got some clothes from my girlfriend.
她和你的尺寸差不多
She's about your size.
我爱你,哥哥
I love you, brother!
中尉!
Oh, Lieutenant!
但愿我没做错
I hope I did the right thing.
中尉...
Lieutenant...
我擅自作主 让那位小姐进你的房♥间
I took the liberty of letting the young lady into your room.
我不能让她在大厅等 她没穿鞋子
You see, I couldn't have her in the lobby. She had no shoes on!
我原本不打算回来的
I almost didn't come back here.
我原本打算出去买♥♥醉的 但你没有
I almost went out and got drunk instead. - But you didn't.
他们拿走了我的衣服
They took my clothes.
你就这样子走路过来? 我得见你最后一次
You walked here like that? - I had to see you one last time.
我看起来一定... 美极了
I must look... - Adorable.
你为何总是那么美?
Damn it, why can't you look terrible?
我走在街上...
I've been out walking the streets...
试图说服自己没有爱上你
trying to convince myself I wasn't in love with you.
回来却看到你打着赤脚 而且依旧如此可人
And I come back here and you're barefoot and you're adorable.
今天是我最难过的日子 因为想到再也见不到你
Today was the worst day I've ever spent. I think of not seeing you again.
莎拉,我爱你...
Sarah, I love you...
我一定要趁现在告诉你
I wanted to tell you last night, when you were still here.
他们调你们回战场了?
Are they really sending you back to the war?
埃及
Egypt.
但没有离多远
But it's not that far away.
我会经常回来 我会天天给你写信
I'll come back as often as I can. I'll write you every day.
我会夜夜梦见... 不要
I'll dream of you every... - No, don't.
怎么了?
What do you mean? What's wrong?
答应我 我什么都答应你
Promise me. - What? Anything!
答应我你不会回来
Promise me you won't come back.
你在说什么? 你在说什么都答应
What are you talking about? - You said "anything."
莎拉,我爱你
Sarah, I just told you that I love you.
你不答应,我就走了 你想让我发疯?
I can't stay... - Are you trying to drive me crazy?
请你答应我
Please, promise me!
好吧,你说的算数
All right, if that's what you want, I promise.
别那么感伤
Don't look so miserable.
我会在这里待一整夜
I'm here and I can stay all night.
但愿你知道我有多爱你
If you really knew how much I love you.
莎拉...
Sarah...
不要说
No, don't say it.
但你怎么知道? 我知道
But, how do you know? - I know.
只是明信片
Just a postcard.
当战争结束 你就会知道我可以做到
When the war's over. So you'll know I made it.
我已知道你会 我不需要明信片
I already know you will. I don't need a postcard.
但战争快结束了
But, after the war is over.
之后,你甚至不会记得
By then, you won't even remember.
你疯了,知道吗?
You're nuts, you know that? You're just plain nuts!
但你还是爱我 是的
But you still love me anyway. - Yes.
那就说吧
Say it, then.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And, I love you.
现在睡吧 不要
Now, go to sleep. - No.
睡吧 不要
Yes. - No.
你困了 我不敢睡
I can see you're sleepy. - I'm afraid to.
我怕你溜走 我不会不告而别
I'm afraid you'll slip away. - Not without saying goodbye.
我保证
I promise.
睡吧
Now, go to sleep.
莎拉?
Sarah?
早安,伯父
Good morning, Uncle.
你怎么这么早出门?
What are you doing out so early?
发生了什么事?
Has anything happened, God forbid?
怎么了?
What is it, Saltiel?
没事,是莎拉
Nothing! It's Sarah.
什么莎拉? 是莎拉
What Sarah?
天啊
Great heavens!
伯母,伯父, 抱歉吵醒你们
Please, Auntie, Uncle, I'm sorry to wake you up.
我想见尼森 现在这个时候?
I'd like to see Nessim. - At this ungodly hour?
你的鞋子呢?
What has happened to your shoes?
拉法尔穷到没钱给你买♥♥鞋吗?
Is Raphael so poor...
拉法尔穷到没钱给你买♥♥鞋吗?
that he can't buy you a pair of shoes?
你穿这是什么衣服? 你以为是普林节吗?
And what is this disguise? You think it's Purim?
你看不出来她心烦意乱吗?
Can't you see the poor girl is upset?
莎拉?
Sarah?
怎么了? 我有话跟你说
What's going on? - I must talk with you.
你给他惹的麻烦还不够吗?
Haven't you caused him enough trouble?
你闭嘴
Quiet, woman!
去煮咖啡
Make us some coffee.
让他们单独谈谈
Let's leave them alone.
快去
Go, go.
要不是亲眼看见 我还不相信
I had to see it to believe it.
这世界变什么样子?
What is the world coming to?
怎么了,莎拉? 你妈妈..
What is it, Sarah? Is it your mother? Did she...
不是
No.
坐下
Sit down.
我要你不考虑就回答我 你愿意娶我吗?
I want you to answer me without thinking. Would you marry me?
娶你?
Marry you?
你要嫁给我? 是的
You want me to marry you? - Yes.
莎拉,我愿意为你而死 我不是要你去死
I'll gladly die for you, Sarah, you know that. - I'm not asking you to die.
是的
Yes.
是的,我愿意娶你
Yes, I'll marry you.
即使发生了某些事? 怎么都没发生,莎拉
Even after what happened? - Nothing happened, Sarah.
有的,而且你知道
Something did, and you know it.
我只知道我爱你
All I know is that I love you.
要是我不爱你呢?
What if I don't love you?
你不爱?
You don't?
连一点点都没有?
Not even a little bit?
就算你不爱我 那也不是世界末日
So what if you don't love me? It's not the end of the world.
谁能定义爱呢?
What is love, after all?
我会是个好丈夫,莎拉. 我相信你也会是个好妻子
I'll be a good husband, Sarah. And I'm sure you'll be a good wife.
我的爱够我们两个用
I have enough love for the two of us.
也许哪一天你会爱我
You might, perhaps, one day.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
莎拉?
Sarah?
莎拉?
Sarah?
莎拉?
Sarah?
你还好吗,长官? 还好,巴斯特被击落
You all right, sir? - Yeah. Baxter bought it.
他有跳伞吗? 烧死了
Bailed out? - Burned.
彼得,你觉得呢?
Peter, what do you say?
我觉得你疯了
I think you're mad.
你三天里有两天在坐车
You'll be spending two days out of three days traveling...
在耶路撒冷只能待一天
just to spend one day in Jerusalem.
你怎么不在亚历山卓海滩 好好轻松三天?
Why don't we spend three days on the beach at Alexandria?
因为你老婆在耶路撒冷
Because, you've got a wife in Jerusalem, to start with.
我已经没老婆了 就快没有了
Actually, as it happens, I haven't. Or, not for long, anyway.
我和维多利亚要离婚了
Vicky and I are gonna pack it in, David.
她爸爸弄了一份 伪造的离婚协议书
Her father's arranged some kind of bogus annulment...
她马上就要回家 我也快恢复单身生活
she's gonna go back to her family and I'm gonna be a happy bachelor again.
你就在那里坐视不管?
You just gonna sit there and let that happen?
你这样说真让我意外
I'm rather surprised to hear this coming from you, David.
是你说结婚是不智和自私的
You were the one that told me marriage was crazy and selfish.
你把事情想得太简单了
I think you're taking this awfully easy, Peter.
我和维多利亚之间
Believe me, nothing between Victoria and me...
什么事都不简单
has been easy, David.
我想你并没有 表面上如此一派轻松
I think you're feeling more down about this than you're letting on.
我真的要去见莎拉
And I really want to see Sarah.
若我们如传言得调到缅♥甸♥
And if we're going off to Burma like everyone is saying...
错过这次就要等上好久
this may be the last chance I'll have in a long, long while.
你确定莎拉想见你吗?
You're absolutely sure, are you, that Sarah wants to see you?
你凭什么这样说?
And just what makes you say that?
电影精选列表