你看下星期一结婚如何?
How does a week from Monday strike you as a wedding day?
彼得和我要结婚了
Peter and I are going to be married.
现在就等军方的批准
We've just been waiting for him to get permission.
莎拉,请为我高兴
Sarah, be happy for me, please.
高兴? 你疯了吗?
Be happy? When you've lost your mind?
我21岁了 我能自己做决定
I'm 21! I can do what I want!
我有权利追求幸福
I'm entitled to be happy.
你不能利用我做这种事
You had no right to use me this way! No right at all.
莎拉,我点了香槟祝庆
Sarah, I've ordered some champagne to celebrate.
希望你留下来 拜托
I hope you'll join us. - Please.
大卫答应当我们的伴郎
David's agreed to be our best man, darling.
我希望你也能来, 莎拉. 那对维多利亚意义重大
I hope you'll come, too, Sarah. I know it'd mean a lot to Victoria.
是的
Yes, it would.
彼得,时间不多
Peter, darling, we have so little time.
我们跳舞吧? 好的
Can't we dance? - Yeah.
莎拉和大卫可以体谅的
Sarah and David will understand.
在我看来他们很登对
Well, they certainly do look good together. I'll give them that.
那算是结婚的理由 不是
Is that a good reason to get married? - No.
他们应该会说 两人彼此相爱吧
But I think they might say something about being in love.
是的
Yes.
现在大家都挂在嘴边
People do seem to talk about that a lot.
但你不怎么相信爱情吧?
But you're a skeptic when it comes to love, is that it?
不是
No.
但我不太了解这种事
But it is not something I know very much about.
你刚和维多利亚讲的是哪种语言?
What was that language you and Victoria were speaking?
西班牙语 这样啊
Spanish. - Spanish, yeah.
你们怎么会讲西班牙语?
How is it that you happen to speak Spanish?
我们在家都讲西班牙语
It's what we speak at home.
你们来自西班牙? 是的
Your family came from Spain? - Yes.
最近来的? 大概是400年前
Recently? - About 400 years ago.
原来如此
I see.
他们一定经历过苦难 是的
They must have some terrific memories. - Yes.
你为什么盯着我?
Why are you staring at me?
我有盯着你吗?
Am I staring?
的确.很抱歉
Yeah, I am. I'm sorry. Yes, I was staring.
因为你的眼睛很漂亮
It's just that you have the most extraordinary eyes.
你想跳舞,小姐?
Like to dance, little lady?
希望这位老兄不反对
If you've no objections, mate.
看小姐的意思
It's up to the young lady.
抱歉,我没注意到他喝醉了
I'm sorry, I didn't realize he was that drunk.
你知道他有喝酒 你怎么不阻止呢?
If you knew he'd been drinking, why didn't you say anything?
他可能在放外假吧 他是隶属坦克师的
Well, he's probably just on a short leave, and he's in a tank division now.
想到要回狭窄的钢铁火炉
And anybody facing going back inside one of those little metal ovens...
任谁都会想喝个两杯
probably has a right to have a couple of drinks...
还有和佳人共舞
and a dance with a pretty girl.
所以我就应该 让喝醉的士兵吃豆腐?
You think I should let a drunken soldier maul me to show I'm grateful?
我不是那个意思
No, I'm not implying that.
要不是我的腿不方便
Look, I would've asked you myself, except I can't...
我会邀你去跳舞的
because of my leg.
很抱歉让你不愉快
I'm sorry if it was unpleasant for you.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我得回家了
I must be getting home.
你跟他们说一下?
Would you explain to them?
莎拉,别生气 不要走
Sarah, don't go away mad. In fact, don't go away at all.
请坐下来
Please, sit. Come on.
我真的得走了
I must. Really.
上哪儿啊?亲一个
Where are you off to, love? Just one kiss.
走开! 亲一个
Leave me alone! - One little kiss.
放开她! 走开!
Hey, hey, leave her alone! - Leave me alone.
放开我.. 亲一个
Leave me alone, leave me alone. - One little kiss.
天啊你打死他了
My God. You killed him.
应该没这么容易
No, I'm afraid not.
尼森.
Nessim.
你认识这个人? 不认识,我刚好经过
You know this man? - No, I just happened along.
你怎么会在这里? 我只是...
How did you happen to be here? - You know, I just...
你跟踪我对不对 不是..
You followed me, didn't you? - No, no.
你监视我 不是..
You were spying on me. - No, no.
你好大的胆子竟敢这样做? 莎拉,你听我说
How dare you? How could you? - Sarah, please, listen to me.
我不想听 也不想再见到你
No, I don't want to hear it. And I don't want to see you again.
莎拉,别这样..
Not as long as I live. - Why? Sarah, please, why?
我为莎拉道歉
I apologize for Sarah.
我相信她想向你道谢的 没关系
I'm sure she meant to thank you. - It's all right.
我请你喝一杯表示谢意
You must let me buy you a drink to show our appreciation.
不..没关系 一定要
No, no, it's okay. - Yes, yes, yes. I must.
我再买♥♥一个拐杖赔你
It's fine. - And I must buy you another walking stick.
无所谓啦
It's not important, really.
莎拉和一个女孩来这里
Sarah came in here with another girl.
你真的要请我喝酒吗?
Are you serious about this drink?
是的.我知道地方 好
Yes, yes, I know just the place. Come. - Good.
谢谢你. 没什么.
Thank you very much. - It's all right, it's all right.
你知道我报名从军多少次?
You know how many times I tried to enlist?
他们都说我太瘦
Every time they tell me I'm underweight.
不是胃口不好吧 才不是,我吃很多
It's not for lack of appetite. - Oh, no, I eat all the time.
我是大胃王
I am a bottomless pit.
但到底吃到哪里去了呢? 医生说脂肪都燃烧掉了
Where does it all go, you wonder, huh? Doctor says I burn it all up.
也许是我担心太多
Maybe I worry too much.
告诉我,大卫. 我可以叫你大卫吗?
Tell me, David. May I call you David, Lieutenant?
当然可以 那么你也叫我尼森.
Yes, yes. Sure. - Good. Then you must call me Nessim.
尼森. - 尼森. 尼森.
Nessim. - Nessim. Nessim.
大卫,我该怎么办?
David, what shall I do?
我一天见不到我表妹就会死
If I don't see my cousin, it's like not seeing the sun.
你表妹? 莎拉啊
Your cousin? - Sarah.
就是你仗义相助的那个女孩 她是我表妹
The girl you saved from the Australian. She's my cousin.
我认识她很久了 我看着她长大
I've known her practically all my life. At least all her life.
她只有18岁,而我28岁了
She is only 18, and I'm 28.
大卫,我看她第一眼就爱上她了
David, I loved her the first time I saw her.
她当时才刚出生一天
She was only one day old.
我就是她的最佳人选,大卫.
I'm the right man for her, David.
没有人能比我更爱她
No one can love her more than I do.
你不会觉得我太老了吧?
You don't think I'm too old for her?
莎拉她怎么认为? 我要知道就好了
Sarah, what does she think? - I wish I knew.
大家都认为她会嫁给我 我也是这么想
Everybody thinks she'll be my wife. I thought so, too.
但现在我不确定了
Now I don't know.
她这么生气
She was so angry.
她说不想再见到我 你觉得是真的吗?
You think she meant that? About never seeing me again?
要是真的这样我不如去死
If she does, I'll die.
我想她会在你死前原谅你
Well, before you die, I'm sure that she will forgive you.
你错了..她既固执
Oh, no, no, no. She can be very stubborn.
又凶悍
And very fierce.
不过你说的对 我们要抱持希望
Well, you are right. Where there is life, there is hope.
大卫你是犹太人吗? 不是
Tell you what, David, are you Jewish? - No.
你叫大卫应该是犹太人 我知道美国有很多犹太人
It's not so unlikely. The name, David. And I know there are many Jews in America.
但密西根和蒙大拿不多
Yeah, but not in Missoula, Montana, there aren't.
我笑是因为我爸是基♥督♥教牧师
The reason I was laughing is because my father is a Christian minister.
那无所谓 你还是能参加安息日聚餐
Well, it doesn't matter. You can still come for the Sabbath dinner.
谢谢你,但我想这不太好 不行..你一定要来
That's very nice of you, but I don't think so. - No, no, no, no. You must come.
你得给莎拉机会道谢
You must give Sarah a chance to thank you properly.
你可不能拒绝
I'm not taking no for an answer.
那么这个安息日...
Then let's just say that one of these Sabbaths...
星期五.安息日聚餐在每周五
Friday. Sabbath dinner is every Friday.
星期五
Friday.
大卫,你有吃饱吗?
You sure you've had enough, David?
相当饱,十分美味
Oh, good heavens, yes. It was all wonderful.
妈妈,军官赞美你的手艺
Mama, the officer complimented you.
谢谢,很高兴你喜欢
Thank you very much. I pleased you like it.
那次安息日聚餐不美味了?
When is the Sabbath dinner not delicious?
不只是喜欢 我简直就是狼吞虎咽
No, no, "liked" isn't the word. I usually don't make such a pig of myself.
他说什么?
What is he saying?
他说他吃太多了不好意思
He's ashamed because he ate so much.
愿他身体健康
To his good health.
电影精选列表