是妈妈
It's mama.
坚持住 一切都会好起来的
Hold on, it's gonna be okay.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Sara?
宝贝
Baby.
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉
Sara!
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
宝贝 请不要走
Baby, please don't go.
你能听到我的声音吗 萨拉
Can you hear my voice? Sara?
我在努力…
I am trying to.
现在离床远点
Stay away from the bed now.
充电
Charging.
开始
Clear.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam.
不
No!
再说一次 你是谁
Once again, who are you?
我是山姆
I'm Sam.
你多大了
And how old are you?
我九岁了
I'm nine years old.
你妹妹怎么了
And what happened to your sister?
萨拉怎么了
What happened to Sara?
她淹死了
She drowned.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我试着救她
I tried to save her,
但我没能做到
but I couldn't.
对 山姆
That's right, Sam.
你没做到
You couldn't.
泰勒
Tyler!
继续说
Go on.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
太棒了 山姆
That's wonderful, Sam.
我很相信你
I believed you.
这是你迈向更好的自己的第一步
This is your first big step toward getting better.
你必须知道
And you must know,
没有人希望你去取代你妹妹的位置
no one expects you to take your sister's place.
拜托 波比
Come on, Poppy.
发生的一切都不是你的错
None of what happened is your fault.
你已经长大了 可以理解这一点了
You're old enough to understand this now.
所以玩萨拉的玩具
So playing with Sara's toys,
假装是她
pretending to be her,
不会把她带回来
will not bring her back.
你不能再认为你是萨拉了
You must stop believing you are Sara.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
你的妹妹回来了
You have your sister back.
电影精选列表