我八岁的时候
When I was eight.
她当时多大了
How old was she?
她六岁
She was six.
天哪 太可怕了
Oh my god, that's horrible.
发生了什么
What happened?
我杀了她
I killed her.
它们都在吗
Are they all there?
你确定10根都在吗
Are you sure you got all 10?
在梦中手的感觉总是不一样的
Your hands always feel different in a dream.
所以如果你能数清你的手指…
So if you can count your fingers...
那这是一个梦吗
Is this a dream then?
山姆
Sam.
跟我聊聊
Talk to me.
跟我说吧
Just talk to me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我最近经常会出现记忆断片
I've been losing moments.
有时是好几个小时
Hours, sometimes.
我发现自己到了一些地方 我甚至不知道我是怎么到那里的
I find myself in places and I don't even know how I got there.
这盘带子上的这个人
This person on this tape,
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
就好像我被控制了一样
It's like I'm possessed or something.
你为什么说你杀了你妹妹
Why did you say you killed your sister?
我没有
I didn't.
我记得我们…
I can remember us...
在湖边玩
playing at a lake.
她太靠近边缘了所以掉进去了
She got too close to the edge and she fell.
我父亲说 我跟着她跳了进去
My father said I jumped in after her.
说我想救她
I tried to save her.
我所能记得的只是在医院里醒来
All I could remember is waking up in a hospital.
-山姆 -不
- Sam. - No.
不 我想救她
No, I tried to save her.
我的脑中只剩痛苦了
What I remember is the pain.
因为受到的冲击过大 我甚至忘了怎么识字
I was in such shock, I forgot how to read.
怎么写字
How to write.
我不得不从一年级重新学起
I had to take first and second grade all over again.
医生说这是创伤后压力
The doctors said it was post-traumatic stress,
就好像我参加了一场战争 我当时才八岁
like I was in a war. I was eight!
你背负着什么东西
You're carrying something.
一个负担
A burden.
我以前在你身上感受到过
I felt it from you before.
这不是同一♥码♥子事
It's not what we were talking about.
上一秒我还是你的一切 但下一秒…
One moment I was your everything and the next...
你为什么不想和我在一起
Why don't you wanna be with me?
-声音小点… -不
- Lower your voice... - No.
-拜托 -你是怎么做到的
- Please. - How do you do it?
你是怎么假装什么都没发生过的
How do you pretend like nothing ever happened?
-我从没想过要伤害你 -但是你伤害了我
- I never meant to hurt you. - But you did!
你现在就在这么做 对我很重要的事物现在变得
You are, right now! You're telling' me that something that means everything to me,
-对你来说没有任何意义 -现在你身上出了些状况 山姆
- means nothing to you. - There are things happening with you now, Sam,
这比你我都重要
that are bigger than just you and me.
他回来前一晚你在跟我做什么
What were you doing with me the night before he got back?
如果你的感情是假的 那么为什么你的身体在我的床上
If your mind was made up, then why was your body in my bed?
因为我喜欢你看着我的样子
Because I loved how you looked at me.
我喜欢你眼中的我
I loved who you thought I was.
米娅
Mia.
放开我 山姆 放开
Oh, let me go, Sam. Let go!
阿特曼
Atman!
-嘿阿特曼 我们找到他了 -拜托 别做傻事
- Hey, Atman, we found him. - Please, don't do anything stupid.
-离开吧 -这可是个大新闻
- Just leave. - Well, that's big news.
哦我刚刚想给你打电♥话♥ 很抱歉
Oh, I tried calling you. I'm sorry.
-你没事吧 -当然 你呢
- You're alright? - Sure. You?
嗯 很高兴我成功回来了 我在那里快冻死了
Yeah. Glad I made it back. I was freezing my ass out there.
你没事吧 伙计
Alright there, good guy?
他感觉不太好
Yeah, he's not feeling very well.
他明天就要离开了
He's actually gonna be leaving tomorrow.
哦 那太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
这里才刚刚开始变得有趣起来
Things were just starting to get interesting.
你可真会挑朋友啊
You sure know how to pick your partners.
看在上帝的份上 别这样了
For God's sake, no more!
那么你最喜欢的水果是什么
Well, what's your favorite fruit?
西瓜 那也是我最喜欢的
Watermelon. That was my favorite one, too.
哇
Wow!
看在上帝的份上 别这样了 山姆
For God's sake! No more, Sam!
你伤了我们的心
You're breaking our hearts!
你伤了我们的心
You're breaking our hearts.
拜托 她不在了
Please, she's gone.
靠边停车
Pull over!
-什么 -靠边停车
- What? - Pull the fuck over!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler?
你知道…
You know...
回家是最奇怪的事
coming back home is the strangest thing.
你依然记得
You have this memory...
你以前的样子…
of who you were before...
你想重新变成之前的样子
and you try to fall back into it.
但问题是你不一样了
The thing is you're not the same.
你不可能一样
You can't be.
现实决定一切 山姆
Reality dictates, Sam.
泰勒
Tyler.
你到底想搞什么
What the hell is going on?
山姆 你了解我吗
Do you know me, Sam?
听着
Listen.
不管你在搞什么 我都不想有任何关系
Whatever this is, I don't wanna have anything to do with it.
山姆
Sam!
你了解我吗
You know me?
你为什么要绿一个你不了解的人
Why would you fuck with a guy you don't even know?
没人想绿你 泰勒
Okay, no one is fucking with you, Tyler.
你说得对
You got that right.
但有件事你搞错了…
What you didn't get...
就是没有人可以搞米娅
is that nobody fucks with Mia either!
你们搞了多久
How long has it been going on?
什么都没有发生
Nothing is going on.
你知道吗 有这么一个…
You know, we had this...
一个疯狂的参谋军士
this crazy staff sergeant.
他有一个准则
He had this mantra.
你会听到他一遍又一遍地说
You heard him say over and over again
就是只有在别人拿着枪指着你的头的时候
that you only know who you really are
你才会明白自己是谁
when you got a gun pointing at your skull.
我再问你一次山姆
So I'm gonna ask you this one more time, Sam.
你跟我老婆搞了多久了 嗯
How long have you been fucking my wife, hmm?
听着
Listen.
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
我本来真的打算假装没发生过的
I swear I was gonna let it slide.
一个美丽的女人 丈夫离开了一年
A beautiful woman, husband gone for a year,
她会感到孤独
she gets lonely.
我没法怪她 对吧
Who am I to judge, right?
我们没有…这都是你的想象 伙计
We didn't... It's all in your head, man.
我们没有…
We didn't...
我昨晚看见你了混♥蛋♥ 跟她接吻
I saw you last night, asshole. Kissing.
你当我是傻子吗
How stupid do you think I am?
你这个恶心的家伙 你当时想做什么
And just now, you sick fuck! What were you gonna do?
-在我眼前上她 -对不起 泰勒
- Screw her while I watched? - I'm sorry, Tyler.
-嗯 -我并不是有意要伤害你
- Hmm? - Didn't mean to hurt you.
你觉得我会乖乖看着吗
Stand and watch you then?
在军队里 你要为你的错误付出代价
Where I come from, you pay for your mistakes.
我不会让你这么羞辱我
You can't just walk over me.
山姆
Sam!
接好
Own it.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
电影精选列表