告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
我爱她
I love her.
哇
Wow!
山姆
Sam!
山姆 来看看光
Sam, come and see the light.
来拍张照 来看看水里有什么
Come take a picture! Come see what's in the water!
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们在吃他
They're eating him.
为什么
Why?
死后就会这样
That's what happens when you die.
-来吧山姆 我们走 -不
- Come on, Sam, let's go. - No.
-但你得看看水里有什么 -我不想看
- But you have to see what's in the water. - I don't want to.
但你必须拍张照片
But you have to take a picture!
走开
Go away.
把它还给我
Give it back!
水里什么都没有 把它还给我
There's nothing there. Give it back.
-不 -把它还给我
- No! - Give it back!
不
No!
早上好
Good morning.
感觉还好吧
Feeling okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我做了一个可怕的梦
I had a horrible dream.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
等等
Wait.
泰勒在哪儿
Where's Tyler?
管他呢
Who cares?
为什么我们在窃窃私语
Why are we whispering?
我不知道
I don't know.
我有一件礼物给你
I have a present for you.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, Bear.
杰 怎么了
Jay, what's wrong?
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
那你想让我叫你什么 40岁勋爵
Mmm, what would you prefer, Lord 40?
杰
Jay?
怎么回事
What's going on?
拜托 这并不好笑 杰
Oh, come on, this isn't funny, Jay.
你为什么叫我杰
Why are you calling me Jay?
-波比 -别再胡闹了 混♥蛋♥
- Poppy? - Okay, stop fooling around, asshole!
杰 杰 杰 杰
Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay.
杰
Jay?
杰 怎么了
Jay, what's wrong?
杰 你能呼吸吗
Jay, can you breathe?
杰 呼吸 哦我的上帝
Jay, breathe. Oh my god!
呼吸 用力
Breath, hard!
没关系的
It's okay.
他妈的到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
你的哮喘发作了 但你现在没事了
You had an asthma attack, but you're fine now.
好吧 试着放松一下
Okay, just try to relax.
该死
Shit!
-哦他来了 -谁 杰 谁来了
- Oh, ugh! He's here. - Who? Jay, who's here?
我们得走了 我们得走了
We have to go now! We have to go now!
-滚出去 -杰 住手
- Get the hell out of here! - Jay, stop!
-你在干什么 -不不不不不
- What are you doing? - No, no, no, no, no!
你不明白 他会杀了我们的
You don't understand. He's gonna kill us.
-让他离开这里 -谁
- Get him out of here! - Ok, who?
泰…泰勒 泰勒 你必须和我一起走
Ty... Tyler, Tyler! You have to come with me, please.
你得跟我来米娅 他知道…他知道我们的事
You have to come with me. Mia, he knows... he knows about us.
-什么 -他知道我们的事
- What? - He knows about us.
这他妈的到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
-求你了 他刚到这里 -你和他上♥床♥了吗
- Please, he just got here. Please co... - Are you sleeping with him?
-什么 不 -不不不
- What, no? - No! No, no!
-他疯了 -不 听我说
- He's out of his mind! - No, listen to me.
我不是杰 我是山姆
I am not Jay, I'm Sam.
我是山姆
I... I'm Sam.
-米娅你得跟我来 你现在得跟我走 -不
- Mia, you have to come with... you have to come with me now. - No!
-什么鬼 -在他来之前 因为他…
- What the fuck? - Before he gets in here, because he's...
-杰 -你离我们远点
- Jay! - You stay away from us!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
跟我聊聊
Talk to me.
跟我说吧
Just talk to me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你吃药了吗
Did you take your meds?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
跟我说话
Just talk to me.
嘿看着我 杰
Hey, look at me, Jay.
你可以相信我 对吧
You can trust me, right?
我们经历过这些 记得吗
We got through this, remember?
这种情况以前发生过
This has happened before.
之前发生了什么
What happened before?
你以为你是别人
You are thinking you're someone else.
你的病情
Your condition.
分离性身份识别障碍
DID.
我…嗯…
I... um.
杰 集中注意力回忆
Jay, concentrate and remember.
你当时恢复过来了 你现在也可以
You got better then and you'll get better now.
啊这…这根本没道理
Ugh! This makes... this makes no sense.
我知道 我知道你是波比
You know, I know... I know you're Poppy,
我知道杰是谁
and I know who Jay is.
我不是他
I am not him.
我是山姆
I'm Sam.
现在只是你的另一个人格在说话
That's just your alter talking now.
你是我爱了10年的那个人
You are the same person I've loved for 10 years.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会一起度过难关的
We'll get through this again, together.
这…不这太疯狂了 你必须相信我
This... this... no. This is crazy. You have to believe me!
我相信你相信 杰
I believe that you believe it, Jay.
我能想起来的最后一件事
The la... the last thing I remember
我正在开车回家
I was driving home.
-泰勒开着他的小货车叫我停车 -什么时候
- Tyler pulled me over in his pickup. - When?
-那是什么时候 -今天早上 几分钟前
- When was that? - This morning, minutes ago.
当时你和我在一起 杰
You were right here with me, Jay.
睡在这张床上…和我在一起
Sleeping... in this bed... with me.
好的 嘿 嘿
Okay. Hey, hey.
让我们躺下吧
Let's lie down.
好吗 能让你头脑清醒
Okay? It'll clear your head.
然后把这些吃了
Okay, and... and take these.
这些会有帮助 你很快就会恢复理智了
These will help, okay? Your mind will come back to you
你会清醒过来的
and you'll see things clearly again.
这种情况以前也发生过吗
This has happened before?
是的 宝贝
Yes, Bear.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
来吧 躺下
Come on. Just lie down.
昏昏欲睡的我的宝贝
Sleepy, sleepy Bear.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
你在这里
You're here.
我还能在哪里呢
Where else would I be?
我以为你要去接泰勒
I thought you were supposed to pick up Tyler.
谁是泰勒
Who's Tyler?
什么
What?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你知道吗
You know what?
去他的 他可以等
Fuck him, he can wait.
我们要吃早饭
We're having breakfast.
我想要的是你
It's you I want.
米娅
Mia?
米娅
Mia?
米娅
Mia!
停
Stop!
电影精选列表