当萨拉感到害怕或孤独时 她可以来这里
When Sara is feeling scared or alone, she can come here.
我将永远保护她"
I will always protect her."
让我和你分享一些
Let me share with you some age-old wisdom
我在沙发上学来的古老智慧
I picked up from the couch.
你看到这个黑色的圆圈了吗
You see this uh, black circle right here?
你生活中所有的错误或不确定因素
Everything that's wrong or uncertain in your life
都由这个圆表示
is represented by this circle.
它是你所有问题的集♥合♥
All of your problems combined.
当我难过的时候 我只能看到这个圆 我只有这个圆
And when I was down, that's all I could see, that's all I was really.
这个黑色的圆永远不会改变
Now, black circle is never gonna change,
又大又黑又重
as big, and dark, and heavy as it is.
但是这个更大的圆…
But this bigger circle...
就是你自己
That is you.
如果你能这样看问题 你就没事了
And if you can see it this way, you're gonna be okay.
他在外面
Be outside.
是谁
Who'll that be?
是他吗
Is that him?
-哦来得好 -嘿
- Oh hell, yeah! - Hey.
干得漂亮
There it goes.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd make it. Ooh, um!
-嘿伙计 -什么
- Hey, buddy. - What?
-准备好了吗 -不不
- Ready? - No, no.
我离死亡又近了一年
Only one year closer to death.
看看这个地方 嗯
Look at this place, huh?
是啊 我们刚准备去游泳
Yeah, we're about to go for a swim.
很准时
Right on time.
放下你的东西 到湖边去
Drop your shit, come on down to the lake,
我们稍后会安排你的
we'll get you set up later.
-进来啊 二货 -我没带泳衣
- Come on in, douche! - I don't have a swim suit.
你在担心什么 这水棒极了
What're you worried about? The water's fuckin' awesome.
把烦恼扔掉 享受一下生活吧伙计
Let your junk out, live a little, man!
进来
Get in.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
杰邀请了我
Jay invited me.
你想我怎么样
What'd you expect?
我想要你遵守你的诺言
I expected you to keep your promise.
-我的诺言 -你向我发誓说你不会来的
- I kept my promise? - You swore to me you wouldn't come.
我什么时候说的
When did I say that?
昨天晚上你打电♥话♥给我
Last night, when you called,
当然这个行为也很蠢
which was another stupid thing to do.
泰勒就在门外 他能听到我们的声音
Tyler was right outside the door, he could have heard us.
不 我没有
No, I mean, I didn't.
我昨晚没打电♥话♥给你
I didn't call you last night.
那跟我说话的是谁
So who did I talk to?
-你什么意思 -闭嘴吧你
- What do you mean? - Stop! Just stop!
听着 我爱过你
Look, I fell for you.
而且这并不是什么意外
Alright, that's not something that happens to me.
在我遇见你之前
I've never been with anybody...
我从来没有和任何人在一起过
before I met you.
从没有
Never.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你是我的第一个
You're my first.
我和你在一起的时候人生才有意义
I make sense when I'm with you.
拜托你 离开吧
Please, leave.
你以为你为什么要搬到楼下去
Why do you think you're moving downstairs.
再说一次 你是谁
Once again, who are you?
我是山姆
I'm Sam.
你多大了
And how old are you?
九岁
Nine.
你妹妹怎么了
And what happened to your sister?
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
这里
Here.
我在这里
I'm here.
山姆我的天哪 伙计
Sam? For Christ, dude.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
不好
No.
我不…
I don't...
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing out here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
伙计 我们一直在找你
Buddy, we've been looking all over for you.
找我 为什么
Looking for me? Why?
你说了一些很沉重的话 然后你就走了
You were saying some heavy shit and then you just took off.
山姆
Sam.
我最近经常突然发昏
I've been having these blackouts.
-发昏 -是的
- Blackouts? - Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我没事
It's okay, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
你不好 山姆
You're not fine, Sam.
听我说
Listen to me.
你说的那些话
The stuff you're talking about,
听起来很像我经历过的事情
it sounds a lot like the shit I was dealing with.
那些该死的事肯定是不好的
And that shit is most definitely not fine.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得救生员是干什么的
What do you think the lifesavers are for?
-我说过我们俩不一样 -是的是的
- I told you. I'm not like you. - Yeah, yeah.
-我是另一种疯狂 -文字游戏罢了
- I'm a different kind of crazy. - Semantics.
我想给你看的东西可能会改变你的想法
I've got something I wanna show you that might change your mind.
来吧
Come on.
我们进去吧
Let's get you inside, partner.
但如果你再跑进树林里去 下次生日我肯定不会邀请你了
But if you run into the woods again, you're sure as hell not invited to my 41st.
他回来了
There he is.
没有什么比在漆黑泥泞又吓人的的树林里散步更好了
Nothing like a nice stroll in the dark, muddy, creepy fucking woods at night.
来 伙计 看看这个
Here, partner. Watch this.
文字游戏待会再玩t
We'll talk semantics later.
哦还有…
Oh, and...
-哦拜托 -你这头小猪
- Oh, come on. - you, little pigs.
-你这头瞎了的小猪 -对不起 嘿嘿
- You, little sightless pigs. - Sorry, hey, hey...
好吧 我们应该看到的数字是多少
Okay, what's the number we're supposed to see?
呃 数字
Uh, number?
它不是一个数字
It's not a number.
是啊 在你的衬衫上 是什么呢
Yeah, on your shirt! Well, then what is it?
是…你应该
It... uh, you should...
你应该问问你的妹妹
You should ask your sister,
这是她给我买♥♥的
she's the one who got it for me.
来吧
Come on!
她也看不见
She can't see it either.
好了杰 -波比
Okay, Jay, come on. - Poppy!
哦她来了 她来了
Oh, there she is, there she is!
你知道上面写了什么 对吧
You know what it says, right?
-看那个 -这他妈的太可爱了
- Look at that. - Fuckin' adorable.
-那是什么 -是我的旧照片
- What is that? - They're my old photos.
哦这是你的 对不起
Oh, they're yours? I'm sorry,
我以为这是这幢房♥子主人的照片
I thought they belonged to the owner of the house.
-我的天啊 那是你吗 -是的
- Oh my god, is that you? - Yes.
-哦 -你…
- Aw! - What you...
你带了一盒你的旧照片过来
you just uh... you carry around a box of old photos with you?
-哦上帝 -是啊 这也太奇怪了吧
- Oh god! - Yeah, isn't that weird?
那是谁
And... and who's that?
她是萨拉 她是我的妹妹
That's Sara, she's my sister.
-哦 -我都不知道你有个妹妹
- Oh! - I didn't even know you had a sister.
-她现在在哪儿 -你们太可爱了
- Where is she? - You guys are so cute.
她死了
She's dead.
哦 我不是…
Oh. I didn't...
哦天哪 我很抱歉
Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
她什么时候…
When did she...
电影精选列表