你为什么要这么做 你为什么要把他盖起来
Why'd you do that? Why'd you cover him up?
我不忍♥心看他那个样子
I couldn't just leave him like that.
我告诉过你这是犯罪现场
I told you it was a crime scene.
犯罪现场
A crime scene?
那里犯了什么罪
What crime was committed in there?
嘿嘿 你怎么了
Hey, hey. What is wrong with you?
事到如今有什么关系呢
What difference does it make now?
我需要出去走走
I need some air.
不等等 等等
No, well, wait, wait.
泰勒
Tyler!
-我们没有多少时间了 -有时间做什么
- We don't have much time. - Having time for what?
去把杰的车发动起来 在那儿等我
Go start Jay's car and wait for me there.
-先向我解释这是怎么回事 -米娅 相信我
- First explain to me what's going on. - Mia! Trust me.
-波比 -发动车子等着我
- Poppy! - Start the car and wait for me.
走
Go!
你想做什么
What are you trying to do?
你想做什么
What are you trying to do, huh?
什么
What?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
你♥他♥妈♥的寄生虫
You fuckin' parasite!
有多少人要因为你而死
How many people have to die for you to stay dead?
我的天啊
Oh my god!
-波比 -你正在摧毁你周围的每一个人
- Poppy! - You are destroying everyone around you.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
每个人都疯了
Everyone's lost their minds!
醒醒 米娅 醒醒
Wake up, Mia, wake up!
那不是你妹妹
She's not your sister.
现在不是了
Not anymore!
别烦我
Get off me!
你没看见吗
Don't you see?
他是你的小男朋友 是我在打仗的时候干♥你♥的人
It's your little boyfriend, the one you were fucking
他有这种超能力…
while I was at war, he has this amazing ability...
你做了什么 山姆怎么了
What did you do? What happened to Sam?
现在才问我怎么了 米娅你对我做了什么
Even now? What happened to me, Mia? What'd you do to me?
杰是对的 不是吗 你也杀了他吗
Jay was right, wasn't he? Did you kill him, too?
米娅 进来
Mia, get in!
把那件衬衫给我
Grab me that shirt.
抓住方向盘
Take the wheel.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们要离开这里
We're getting out of here.
不 我是说发生了什么事
No, I mean what's happening?
让我们先离开这里
Let's just get out of here first.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么冷静
How are you so fucking calm?
到底发生了什么
What is going on?
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
-他不会再伤害你了 -伤害我
- He can't hurt you anymore. - Hurt me?
-我从来没见过他那样 -米娅
- I've never even seen him like that. - Mia.
不…那不是泰勒
No, that... that wasn't Tyler back there.
-不 那是 -我们必须回去
- Yes, it was! - We have to go back.
-你知道你在说什么胡话吗 -回去 波比
- Can you hear yourself? - Turn back, Poppy!
-他需要帮助 -你心里肯定明白的
- He needs help! - There has got to be a part of you that knows.
人们在受伤的时候会做一些疯狂的事情
People do insane things when they are hurt.
-那说明不了什么 -人们会犯错误
- That justifies nothing! - People make mistakes!
你也犯了错 米娅
You made mistakes, Mia.
你也犯了错
You made mistakes!
我爱上了你
I fell in love with you.
深深地
Deeply.
我和你在一起是我从未有过的体验
I was myself with you in a way I've never experienced before.
-你闭嘴 -但是你做了一个选择
- You shut up. - But you made a choice.
或者我真的把你推开了
Or maybe I really did push you away.
你为什么要这么做
Why're you doing this?
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
你知道我不是她 你知道
You know, I'm not her, you know.
闭嘴
Shut up!
波比
Poppy.
那是山姆的车吗
Is that Sam's car?
山姆在里面吗
Is Sam inside?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这些照片是在萨拉去世的那天拍的
These photos are from the day Sara died.
我的父母
My parents.
他们试图为我描绘出那一天的照片
They tried to paint a picture of that day for me.
在萨拉死后他们就把这些清理掉了
Cleaned up after Sara.
把她扫地出门
Just swept her away.
就好像她死了两次
It's like she died twice.
我记得这张
I remember this one.
这是萨拉拍的唯一一张照片
This is the only one Sara took.
这是什么
What is it?
这是湖
It's the lake.
她在水里看到了些什么东西
She saw something in the water.
一束光
A light.
我今天也看到了一些东西
I saw something today.
泰勒杀了我之后
After Tyler killed me.
在杰之后
After Jay.
每次我死的时候
Every time I die.
他在这里杀了我
He killed me here.
这就是我死的地方
This is where I died.
我不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
山姆
Sam?
真的是你吗
Is it really you in there?
你身上发生的一切我很抱歉
I am so sorry all this happened to you.
但我想让我妹妹回来
But I want my sister back.
米娅
Mia?
听着 我知道你在这里
Look, I know you're down here.
我知道波比受伤了
I know Poppy is hurt.
我不会伤害你们的
I am not gonna hurt you guys.
波比 你了解我
Poppy, you know me.
米娅 你知道我不会伤害你的
Mia, you know I would never hurt you.
我在拖后腿
I'm slowing us down.
去车里
Go get the car!
-不 -快去
- No. - Go!
拜托 米娅 这太扯了
Come on, Mia! This makes no sense.
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
在我找到你之前 我不会离开
I won't leave until I find you.
我刚刚没控制住自己
You know, I lost it back there.
你必须知道我永远不会伤害你
You have to know I would never hurt you.
告诉我你想让我怎么做 米娅
Tell me what you want me to do, Mia.
你想让我怎么做 米娅
What do you want me to do, Mia?
告诉我你想让我怎么做 拜托
Tell me what you want me do, please!
米娅
Mia!
"我是萨拉的哥哥
"I am Sara's big brother.
我宣布我将永远保护她的安全
I declare that I will always keep her safe.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
当萨拉感到害怕或孤独时
When Sara is feeling scared or alone,
她可以来这里
she can come here.
我将永远保护她
I will always protect her.
山姆"
Sam."
哇
Whoa!
萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Sara?
快醒醒
Come back to me.
快醒醒 宝贝
Come back to me, baby.
求你了
Please!
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
不要走
Stay with me.
宝贝
Baby.
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉
Sara?
电影精选列表