山姆 山姆
Sam. Sam!
嗨 山姆
Hey, Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
做噩梦了
Bad dream?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你没事吧
You're okay?
我得走了
I've got to run.
等等
Wait.
别走
Just stay.
求你了
Please?
我得去接他
I have to pick him up.
和我一起吃早饭吧
Have breakfast with me.
米娅
Mia.
去洗个澡
Go and take a shower.
你先去洗澡 我去做些鸡蛋怎么样
How about you go first and I'll make us some eggs.
去吧
Just go.
搞快点
Make it a quick one.
我不是一直如此吗
Don't I always?
拜托
Please.
你每次都慢吞吞的
It takes you forever.
你就像个女孩
You're like a girl.
所以你会留下吗
So you're staying?
去洗澡
Go shower.
博多之子
米娅
Mia?
米娅
Mia?
别忘了萨拉
-我们要去哪里 -他们20分钟前就应该来了
- Where are we going? - They should've been here 20 minutes ago.
我说了他们早该到了 为什么他们不…
Like I told you, they should have been here. Why didn't they take the...
女士 医护人员到了
Ma'am, the paramedics are here.
男性 28岁 吸毒过度 大约20分钟前打电♥话♥来
Male, 28, OD'd. Call came in about 20 minutes ago.
他是个好人 我发誓
He's a good person, I swear.
请把他救回来
Please bring him back!
我们会尽力的 夫人
Doing what we can, ma'am.
我的孩子可以醒过来了
My boy can come back!
我需要留在里面 他是我的…
I need to be in there! He's my...
让我们把他翻过来
Let's turn him over.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-这家伙没救了 -给我医疗箱
- This one's gone. - Get the kit.
-夫人 -他是个好人 他不是个瘾君子
- Ma'am? - He's a good person. He's not just some junkie.
-请退后 -他不是这样的
- Step back, please. - This is not him!
你能回避一下吗
Can we please have the room?
听我说
You hear me,
你要把他救回来
you bring him back!
他死了 伙计
He's gone, partner.
你居然不让我靠近他
And you're keeping me from him.
你为什么要把我拉走
Why are you pulling me away? Stop pulling...
开始
Clear.
检查脉搏
Check the pulse.
下决断吧
Call it.
看好电压表
Grab the VVM.
-他要死了… -山姆
- Dying... - Sam.
-我要下决断了 -再来一次
- I'm gonna call it. - One more.
可以结束了吗 基♥督♥先生
Are We done here, Mr. Christ?
我觉得刚刚蛮顺利的
You know, I think it went pretty well back there.
你说呢
How about you?
-你认真的吗 -这就像抽一支烟的同时
- Seriously? - It's like having a smoke
还给你刷了牙
and brushing your teeth all at the same time.
是啊
Yeah.
不能说它蠢 伙计
Can't say it's stupid, partner.
是啊 它们救了你的命 杰
Yeah, they saved you, Jay.
对 没了它我就是个傻子
Right, the only thing between me and stupidity.
多谢你的贡献 伙计
Lifesaver? Hey, buddy?
这位救生员
Lifesaver?
我并不像你一样有毛病
We don't actually have the same problems,
你知道的 对吧
you know that. Right?
当然
Right, of course.
我从没想过要死
I never actually wanted to die.
我更想要坚持我所关心的事情
I tend to hold on to things that I care about.
你知道 其实除了自杀之外
You know, there's more ways of killing yourself
还有很多方法可以弄死你自己
than committing suicide.
哦
Oh!
一句简单的"你好"就可以了 何必这样呢
A simple hello would do, a nice little introduction.
生日快乐 白♥痴♥
Happy birthday, idiot!
嗨山姆
Hey, Sam.
你们在这里很久了吗
Have you guys been here long?
大概40年了
About 40 years.
今天很累人 所以我们就早点下班了
Had a rough day, so we knocked off early.
他竟然不想
He didn't want to.
嘿 伙计 很高兴见到你
Hey, buddy, good to see ya.
哦 谢谢你能来
Oh, thank you for coming.
山姆 你还记得米娅吗
Sam, you remember Mia?
不会吧 猛♥男♥
No shit, soldier!
米娅在这里可出名了
Mia was going crazy over here.
我想说的是你已经进入了人生的一个阶段
All I'm saying is you get to a stage in your life
你很清楚自己是谁
where you pretty much know who you are
然后剩下的就是要稳住
and then all that's left is to just maintain.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说把步子放平 放均匀
Like level it out, keep it even.
是的 你的…我们的思想
Yeah. Well, no your... our... our minds...
我们的思想是一种化学鸡尾酒
Our minds are a chemical cocktail.
作为我们自己的理智的调酒师
And as the bartenders of our own sanity,
我们得负责把它调好 对吧
we are in charge of mixing it up right. Right?
-我想是的 -杰 那些屁话太深奥了
- Yeah, I guess. - Jay, that's some deep shit.
我们快听晕了 伙计
We're getting into that, man.
说得好
Well put.
敬你一杯 杰
A toast to you, Jay.
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的老了
You, my man, are fucking old.
嘿耶
Hey, yeah!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-去他的 -嗯
- Fuck! - Mmm!
这首歌♥是给你的 宝贝
This one's for you, Bear.
我超爱这首歌♥
Love this fucking song.
-你继续 -去唱吧
- Go on. - Sing it.
哦我喜欢这首该死的歌♥
Oh, I love this fucking song.
超喜欢 唱吧
Love this one. Hit it!
嘿 明天
Hey, tomorrow, man,
你要和我们一起来
you're coming with us.
我需要你一起去那间湖边小屋
I need you at that cabin.
我…觉得这不是个好主意
I... I don't think that's a good idea.
哦别整天开灵车了 你这变♥态♥
Oh, get out of the meat wagon, you morbid fuck.
来吧 那里房♥间很多 也许你也可以…
Come on, there's plenty of room. Maybe you could bring that...
把你那个秘密女孩也一起带来
that secret girl you've been hiding.
泰勒 明天山姆能和我们一起去吗
Tyler, should Sam come with us tomorrow?
当然 人越多越好
Yeah, the more the merrier.
越多越好
The more the merrier.
继续绕圈子吧 伙伴
Keep going in circles, partner.
幸福就在眼前
Happiness is right around the corner.
在宿主昆虫体内…
Inside the host insect body...
为了完成它的生命周期 它需要繁殖
To complete its life cycle, it needs to breed,
要做到这一点 它必须找到水源
and to do this, it has to find a source of water.
这个寄生虫
...this parasite...
喂
Hello.
在吗
Are you there?
山姆 我不能
Sam, I can't.
请不要再给我打电♥话♥了
Please don't call me anymore.
"我是萨拉的哥哥
"I am Sara's big brother.
我宣布我将永远保护她的安全
I declare that I will always keep her safe.
这是我们的家
This is our home.