放松
Whoa! Easy!
-杰 -跪下
- Jay! - Down on your knees.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-马上 -好的 放松
- Now. - Okay, easy.
宝贝把枪放下
Bear, put the gun down.
杰 在你用那个东西伤害自己之前 听你妻子的话
Jay, listen to your wife before you hurt yourself with that thing.
趴下马上
Get down! Now!
-我不是在开玩笑 -杰
- I'm not kidding. - Jay.
把你的手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head.
波比 你能做点什么吗
Poppy, can you do something?
闭嘴照做
Shut up and do it!
把他的手捆起来
Tie his hands.
宝贝 你疯了 宝贝
Bear, you're messed up, baby.
你不知道自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我是…我是山姆
I... uh. I'm... I'm Sam.
我…我不知道我怎么会在这个身体里
I have... I have no idea what I'm doing in this body.
-你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 -去他的 把他的手绑起来
- You realize how insane that sounds? - Shit, tie his hands.
把他的手绑起来
Tie his hands!
用什么
With what?
到房♥子里去找点东西
Go into the house and find something.
杰
Jay.
求你了
Please.
妈的 我知道我是谁
I know who I am, dammit.
山姆说过他要走了…
Sam said he was leaving...
我知道我是谁
I... I know who I am.
他现在可能已经到家了
He's probably back home by now.
为什么…你为什么不把枪放下
Why... why don't you just put the gun down,
让我们好好谈谈
and let's try and figure this out.
-我们得先处理好泰勒 -为什么
- We need to take care of Tyler first. - Why?
因为我记得的最后一件事是 你的丈夫杀了我
Because the last thing I remember is your husband killing me.
他为什么要杀你
Why would he wanna kill you?
因为他知道我们的事
Because he knows about us.
我们没有关系
There is no us.
你和我妹妹结婚了
You're married to my sister.
你…你的头怎么了泰勒
You... your... what happened to your head, Tyler?
-告诉她 -问他是怎么受伤的
- Tell her! - Yeah, ask him how he got that bruise.
我告诉过你 我在徒步旅行中滑倒了
I told you. I slipped in my hike.
把他的手绑起来 绑起来
Tie his hands. Tie his hands!
-那是不可能的 -别觉得
- That's not going to happen. - Don't think for a second
我不会开枪
that I won't use this.
你的所作所为已经不能回头了
There's no coming back from what you did.
-杰 -米娅 请站到一边
- Jay. - Mia, please, step aside!
你不明白
You don... don't understand!
你说得对 我不
You're right, I don't.
但这不是解决问题的方法
But this can't be the way to solve it.
现实决定一切 对吧
Reality dictates, right?
放开他
Leave him alone!
停
Stop!
米娅
Mia.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我说了
I told you.
我像个傻瓜一样在徒步旅行中滑倒了
I slipped in my hike like an idiot.
我掉进了湖里 好吗
I fell into the lake, okay?
是我 好吗 是我
It's just me, okay? It's just me.
-我在这里 米娅 看着我 -米娅 不要
- I'm here. Mia, look at me. - Mia, don't.
别听他的 别听他的
Don't listen to him, don't listen to him.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
去他的 我们要离开这里
Bullshit! What we need to do is we need to get the fuck out of here,
-这就是我们要做的 -等等 我们需要停下来
- that's what we need to do. - Wait. We need to stop
思考一下这个问题
and think about this for a second.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
他有精神分♥裂♥
He's having a psychotic break.
他需要去看医生 现在就要
He needs to see a fuckin' doctor. Now!
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们要打包离开
We are packing and leaving.
米娅 你们也应该这么做
Mia, you guys should do the same.
嘿嘿 你有手♥机♥吗
Hey, hey, do you have your phone on you?
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
如果我打电♥话♥给山姆 你会感觉好些吗
Do you feel better if I call Sam?
我不会接的
I won't answer.
-我接不了 -好的来吧 宝贝
- I can't. - Okay, come on, Bear.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with him?
不 老天 没有啊
No! God, no!
他显然是疯了
He is obviously out of his mind.
我不是在说他
I'm not talking about him.
你和山姆睡过了吗
Did you sleep with Sam?
什么
What?
我想你们睡过了
I think you did.
我看到你在他周围的样子了
I saw how you were around him.
别跟我来这套 泰勒
Don't you flip on me too, Tyler.
稍等一下 宝贝
Just a second, Bear.
呆在这里 好吗
Stay right here, okay?
你在回避我的问题
And you're avoiding my question.
我正在努力解决这个问题
And I'm trying to resolve this issue and to...
我在问你你跟那个家伙睡过没有
I'm asking you if you fucked that guy!
你们会没事的吧
You gonna be alright?
米娅 你们没事吧
Mia, you gonna be alright?
你伤害他了吗
Did you hurt him?
你需要和他谈谈
You need to talk, to him.
我只需要一些空间
I need some space, that's what I need.
我已经给你空间了
I have given you space.
-我没有 我只是… -只是山姆
- I am not, I just... - It's just Sam.
山姆怎么了
What about Sam?
他今天想穿她的裙子
He tried to wear her dress today!
他…他还没有恢复过来 他很困惑
He... he's still in shock, he's confused.
太让人心疼了
It hurts so bad.
告诉我该怎么做 我就去做
Tell me what to do and I'll do it.
我需要你 山姆需要你 你明白吗
I need you, Sam needs you, you get that?
我不能看着他
I can't look at him.
他是你的儿子
He's your son!
他是我们的儿子
He's our son.
他很痛苦
He's in pain!
我很痛苦
I'm in pain!
他需要帮助
He needs help.
我们都需要
We all do.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我们去收拾行李吧
Hey, let's go pack.
我们离开这里 好吗
We'll get you out of here, okay?
把你的东西拿出来 我来打包
Just get your things, I'll pack it all for you.
哦萨米
Oh, Sammy.
萨米
Sammy.
宝贝
Bear?
拿上你的东西 宝贝
Hey, grab your stuff, baby.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我们越快离开这里越好
The sooner we get out of here, the better.
好了 我想就是这些了
Okay, I think that's everything.
把相机拿上
Just grab the camera.
波比
Poppy?
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I speak with you for a second?
好的
Yeah, okay.
一会儿就好 宝贝
I'll just be one minute, Bear.
好吗 如果你有需要 就打电♥话♥给我
Okay? Just call me if you need me.
你准备好了我们就装行李走人
Gonna load the bags up when you're ready.
明白吗
Okay?
别忘了相机
Don't forget the camera.
我甚至不知道你有个妹妹
I didn't even know you had a sister.
她在哪里
Where is she?
电影精选列表