她死了
She's dead.
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh!
我不是…天哪 我很抱歉
I didn't... Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
发生了什么
What happened?
我杀了她
I killed her.
再说一次 你是谁
Once again, who are you?
我是山姆
I'm Sam.
很好
Good.
萨拉发生了什么事
And what happened to Sara?
她淹死了
She drowned.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我试图救她
I tried to save her.
但我没能做到
But I couldn't.
是的 你没做到
That's right, you couldn't.
继续说
Go on.
那不是我的错
It's not my fault.
我的处境很艰难 杰
I'm in a tough spot here, Jay.
你得帮帮我
You gotta help me out here.
你之前说过的一些话
Some of that stuff you said earlier,
你不可能都知道 对吧
there's no way you could've known all that, right?
告诉我你在演戏 杰
Tell me you flipped, Jay.
告诉我一些事情
Tell me something,
一些我能接受的事情
something' I can live with.
帮助我理解
Help me understand.
你应该离开这里
You should get out of here.
我知道你的药
I know about your pills,
我知道你去医院的事
I know about your hospitals visits.
这只是又一次发作 对吧
It's just another episode, right?
你今天早上跟踪我了吗
Did you follow me this morning?
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?
这可能只是一个很大的误解
This could all just be a big, big misunderstanding.
你知道山姆和米娅偷吃吗
Did you know Sam was seeing Mia?
你是他的朋友
You're his partner,
你应该知道这样的事情
you should know things like that.
我需要你了解情况的严重性
I need you to understand the gravity of the situation.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
不想对你这样
Not to you.
快告诉我 所有这些胡话
So tell me all this nonsense
只是一些病态扭曲的思维的想象
is just the imagination of some sick twisted mind.
你又要杀我一次吗
Are you gonna kill me again?
你怎么知道会山姆的事
How the hell did you know about Sam?
你怎么知道我对他说了什么
How did you know what I said to him?
你是对我说的
You said it to me.
快说你是杰
Say you're Jay.
你不需要这样做 泰勒
You don't have to do this, Tyler.
说你是杰
Say you're Jay.
说你疯了
Say you're crazy.
把你觉得你看到的忘掉
Forget what you think you saw.
这些事都没有发生
None of that shit happened!
这只是你又一次疯病发作
It's just one of your crazy episodes!
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
如果你真的是山姆
If you really are Sam,
你知道我没有选择
you know I had no choice.
他逼我的
He pushed me.
你知道我必须再来一次
And you know I have to do it again.
只有在别人拿着枪指着你的头的时候
You only really know who you are
你才会明白自己是谁
when you have a gun pointed at your skull.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我知道
I know.
杰
Jay.
杰 求你了
Jay, please.
拜托 别逼我这么做
Please, don't make me do this.
我也知道你是谁 泰勒
I also know who you are, Tyler.
妈妈
Mommy.
哦萨米
Oh, Sammy.
萨米
Sammy.
嘿
Hey.
快醒醒
Come back to me.
快醒醒
Come back to me.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
波比
Poppy.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他肯定是发现了我的枪
He must have found my gun.
我怎么能把它放在那里呢
How could I just leave it just lying there?
这不是任何人的错
This isn't anybody's fault.
我们需要弄清楚我们在做什么
We need to figure out what we're doing here.
我想把波比从这里带走
I wanna get Poppy out of here.
我们不能现在就走
We can't just leave now.
我们需要离开这个地方
We need to get away from this place.
让我开车到最近的地方打个电♥话♥
Let me drive to the closest place and try to call somebody.
你要把我们留在这里
And leave us here?
把你的电♥话♥给我 我看看附近是否有信♥号♥♥
Give me your phone. I'll see if there's reception out far.
他因为我而死
He's dead because of me.
别这么说 别这么想
Don't say that! Don't even think that.
事实就是如此 不是吗
It's true, isn't it?
不对
No.
我得去看看他
I have to go see him.
-什么 不 -我必须这么做
- What? No! - I have to.
波比
Poppy.
波比
Poppy.
波比
Poppy.
等等 我觉得不是个好主意…
Wait, uh, uh, I... I don't know about that. I, uh...
-你要干什么 -给我一点时间
- What are you doing? - Just give me a minute.
我真的不认为这是个好主意
I really don't think that's a good idea.
我真的需要和他单独呆一会儿
I really need to be alone with him.
波比
Poppy.
拜托 我真的需要
Please, I really need this.
警♥察♥需要看到现场
The police need to see this as is.
你不能碰任何东西
Okay, you can't touch anything.
波比
Poppy.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
让她和他单独待一会儿
Juts let her be alone with him.
没关系
It's okay.
为什么 就让她…就让她和他待一会儿吧
Why? Just let her... just let her be with him.
没事的
It's fine.
没事的 她会没事的
It's okay. She'll be okay.
你现在没事了
You're okay now?
没有怪物能找到我们
No monsters can get us here.
黑暗是如此可怕
The dark is so scary.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?
没有 我什么也看不见
No. I couldn't see anything.
所有的东西在黑暗来临的时候
You know, everything that's there
仍然在那儿没有变过
is still there in the dark.
除了光明以外的一切都是如此
Everything but the light.
-我们要定一份契约 -锲约
- We're going to write a contract. - A contact?
一份契约
A contract.
预防措施 一种承诺
A prevention but a promise.
我是萨拉的哥哥
I am Sara's big brother.
波比 打开门
Poppy, open the door!
波比 波比 请出来吧
Poppy, Poppy please come out?
波比 请打开门
Poppy, please unlock the door.
你真的不应该在那里面待着
You really shouldn't be in there.
我需要再待一会儿
I just need another minute.
波比
Poppy.
波比 我要把门砸开了
Poppy, I'm breaking down the door.
我很抱歉 朋友
I'm sorry, partner.
我想和他道别
I needed to say goodbye.
什么 怎么了 和我说说
What? What is it? What? Talk to me.
电影精选列表