你选择了他
You chose him.
你有两个儿子 而不是一个
You have two sons, not one.
是一个
One.
不 不 你一直有两个
No, no, you've always had two.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
我想把你像关在笼子里的动物一样关起来
I wanted to lock you up like a caged animal
让你为了这么多年来对待他的方式付出代价
for the way you treated him all those years.
你不知道我看到过什么
You really have no idea what I saw,
我在那场战争中被迫做的事
what I was forced to do in that war.
你从没见过我之后做的事
You never saw the things I did after.
那不是我
It wasn't really me.
你恨错人了 彼得
You're hating the wrong person, Peter.
你一直责备他
You always blamed him.
有些事他无法控制
Something he had no control over.
你无法摆脱它
You couldn't be rid of it.
你用它毁了我们的生活
You had to destroy our lives with it.
现在没有了
No more.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your father.
不 你拆散了这个家庭
No, you're breakin' up this family.
你会回来的
Hey, you be back.
你总会回来的
You always come back.
不会
No.
这一次不会了
Not this time.
西奥
Theo.
西奥
Theo.
西奥
Theo.
西奥 你还好吗
Theo, are you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
你还好吗 你做了什么
Are you okay, what did you do?
你拿那些干什么
What are you doing with those?
你吃了吗
Did you take them?
我没控制住
I lost it.
没事的 我已经搞定了
It's okay, I took care of it.
什么 怎么做的
What, how?
玛丽亚的项链
Maria's necklace.
我把它卖♥♥了
I sold it.
不要
No.
不 你不应该那样做
No, you shouldn't have done that.
我们是兄弟 永远都是
It's always been you and me, brother.
兄弟
Just you and me.
我以为情况会变好一些
I thought things would be better.
卢卡在哪
Where's Luka?
我不知道
I don't know.
马古兄弟的旅途
不要
Don't.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk?
你不觉得现在说有点晚了吗
Don't you think it's a little late for that?
你为什么要送走我
Why did you give me away?
原因很复杂
It's complicated.
我真正的妈妈在哪
So where's my real mother?
她当时很年轻
She was young.
她还没准备好要孩子
She wasn't ready for a baby.
她把你留在医院
She left you at the hospital.
我不知道她在哪
Hey, I don't know where she is.
你爱我妈妈吗
Did you love my mother?
我看到你做的标语了
I saw the sign that you made.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我想告诉你的
I tried.
你从来不听我说话
You never listen to me.
嗯 我现在听
Well, I am now.
我不想你出现在我的生活中
I don't want you in my life.
不
No.
你毁了一切
You ruin everything.
你甚至让卡里离开了
You even made Cari leave.
不 拜托了 我很抱歉
No, please, I'm sorry.
你不想要我吗
Don't you want me?
我当然想要
Yes, of course I do.
那你为什么把我给彼得
Then why did you give me to Peter?
让你的生活更美好
Better life for you.
离你而去
Away from you?
我不能给你你想要的
I couldn't give you what you needed.
卢卡 我爱你
Luka, I love you.
不要离开
Don't leave.
永远不要
Never again.
我保证
I promise.
保证
Promise.
我现在在这里 我哪儿也不去 好吗
I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere, okay.
最近 我和爸爸
Lately, my father and I
乘船出海了
have been taking the boat out.
我们在深水里游泳
We swim in the deep waters.
有时 当我似乎无法喘息时
At times, when I can't seem to catch my breath,
我看向他 他就在那
I look over and he is there.
悟