你去当铺做什么?
What were you doing there in the first place?
尼克神父让我给他们读书
Father Nick sent me to read to them.
但你为什么要拿那些东西
But why would you take those things?
我没有拿 是他给我的
I didn't take them, he gave them to me.
我发誓 我只是想为你的船弄点钱
Look, I swear, I just wanted to get money for your boat,
我们现在有钱买♥♥那台发动机了
and we have money now to put towards that motor.
发动机
Motor?
我这么做是为了你
I was doing it for you.
为了我们
For us.
如果我们付不起怎么办
What happens if we can't pay?
别 我来 我来
No, I got it, I got it.
我知道怎么办
I have it.
我只是需要一些时间
I just need some time.
你要一直盯着你的鞋看吗 孩子
You just gonna keep staring at your shoes, boy?
我
I...
说出来吧
Spit it out, will you?
你从来都不是个话多的人
You were never a big talker.
总是含糊其辞
Always up in the clouds.
我总是发现你在搞你那些该死的小塑像
I would always find you doing those damn figures.
她那样对你
She did that to you.
像个小女孩那么精致
Always so delicate like a little girl.
我还是你的儿子
And I'm still your son.
我一直想要给你更多
And I always wanted more for you.
你为什么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
一个父亲永远不会恨他的儿子的
Never, a father can't hate his son.
我只是想对你做点好事
I was trying to do right by you.
做好事
Do right?
这孩子的性格根本不像你
You know, the kid is nothing like you are.
她很坚强
She's strong.
彼得会好好照顾她 他会引导她
Peter will take good care of her, he'll guide her.
感谢上帝是他养育了她
Thank God he's the one raising her.
但后来我看出来了
But then I could see it.
看出什么了
See what?
看出她和你的相像之处
You in her.
所以你才把那些东西给她
Yeah, is that why you planted that stuff on her?
她说她那些东西都是从这里拿到的
She said that she got everything from in here.
你从其他人那里偷来的 对吧
You stole it from the others in here, right?
你不想让你的孩子认识她的祖父
You didn't want your own kid to know her grandfather.
我和你太像了
You see, you and I are exactly the same.
你一直认为我是垃圾
You always thought I was a piece of trash.
那你又是什么
Well, what are you...
你总是怪我
You always blamed me.
你不会忘的
You could never forget.
你真的想听到我说 希望遭遇不测的是你
Do you really want to hear I wish it was you
而不是我妻子吗
instead of my wife?
我真的希望是你 我爱她超过一切
I wish it was you, I loved her more than anything.
我也是
So did I.
出去
Get out!
是你的错她死了
Your fault she died.
你的哥哥告诉我
Your brother told me.
你为了那桩愚蠢的婚姻又回头了
You went back for the stupid marriage.
全部押上
All in.
我也全押
All in.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Wow.
非常感谢各位
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
不 不 我想再玩一次
No, no, I wanna play again.
祝你下次好运
Better luck next time.
不 不 不 不
No, no no, no.
不 我想再玩一次
No, I wanna play again.
游戏结束了 先生
Game's over, man.
我要再玩一次
I wanna play again!
游戏结束了
The game is over.
不可以
This can't be.
你别乱来
Can't do this.
等一下
Wait!
听着 上车走吧
Listen, just get in your car and leave.
不 我需要那些钱
No, I need that money.
你最好小心点 伙计
You better watch yourself, pal.
回家吧
Go home.
发生了什么
What happened?
快离开
Just leave.
求你了
Please.
你找我♥干♥什么啊
What do you want with me, huh?
我只是
I just...
走吧 我现在没空理你
Go, I can't deal with you right now.
我只是想帮你
I just wanna help you.
你觉得你做得还不够吗
You don't think you've done enough already?
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么告诉我他死了
Why did you tell me he was dead?
你为什么去找他
Why did you go down there to him?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我告诉过你牧师让我这么做的
I told you the priest told me to.
我没想...
I wasn't trying to...
你爷爷有没有告诉你
Did your grandfather tell you
他是什么样的人
about what kind of a man he is?
他是个什么样的父亲
What kind of a father he was?
对不起
Sorry.
我知道你经历了什么
Look, I know what you went through.
他说了我什么事
What did he say about me?
我想把这个还回去
I wanna give this back.
我很抱歉 我一开始就不该拿走它
I'm sorry, I never should have taken it in the first place.
-这是你的 拿去吧 -不要
- This is yours, just take it. - No.
-拿去吧 -不 我不想要
- Here, just take it. - No, I don't want it.
我不想要了
I don't want it anymore!
听到没
Okay?
我不想要了
I don't want it anymore.
不 我不想要了
No, I don't want it anymore.
我不想要了 我不想要了
I don't want it anymore, I don't want it anymore!
你和他一模一样
You are just like him.
我不想要你
I don't want you here.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我求过你妈妈
I begged your mother.
我求过她 我求过她 我求过她
I begged her, and I begged her, and I begged her!
嘿
Hey.
和你老爸一起玩牌吧
Join your old man for a game of cards, okay?
不要
No.
好吧
Oh, that's right.
你从来都不感兴趣 对吧
It was never your thing, right?
你做了什么
What have you done?
那个女孩和她父亲一模一样
That girl is just like her father.
你知道你把事情弄得更糟了吧
You know you've made things much worse for her, right?
一直以来你来这儿
All this time you've been comin' here
都对我撒谎 不是吗
lying to me, right?
你说她的生母回来找她了
You said her real mother came back for her.
我不想让她看见你
I didn't want her to see you.
什么 你为我感到难堪吗
What, you're embarrassed of me?
不是的
No.
她只是个孩子
She's just a child.
我记得她还是个小宝宝的时候
Look, I remember when she was a little baby
在我的膝盖上蹦蹦跳跳
bouncin' on my knee.
我们很高兴
We were happy.
只要有钱
As long as the money was there.
哦 好吧 就是为了这个吗
Oh, all right, is that what this is about?
我知道你为什么把我放在这里不管
Well, I do know why you put me here.
我是为了照顾你
To take care of you.
你把我丢在这儿是为了摆脱我
You put me here to get rid of me.
我曾经是你的搭档 记得吗
I used to be your partner, remember that?
那是我的生意
That was my business.
我要知道你为什么把我推到一边
I gotta know why you shoved me to the side.