我想是在骨子里就有的
I guess it's in the bones.
像一棵摇摆的树
Like a swaying tree.
这是醉舞 蓝调舞
It's the drunken dance, the blues dance.
醉舞
Drunken dance?
你在盯着我看
You're staring at me.
我做错了
I did it wrong.
不 你做得很对
No, you did good.
你做得很对
You did it real good.
嗨
Oh hi.
嗨
Hi.
哦 我喜欢这些
Oh, I like these.
当我还是个孩子的时候 我妈妈也会收集海胆
My mom used to collect sand dollars when I was a kid.
你知道
You know...
谢谢你
Thank you.
一边像一朵花
One side is like a flower.
传说里面住着鸽子
Legend has it that doves live inside,
如果你把它打开
and if you crack it open
那你就是在传播和平与善意
you're spreading peace and goodwill.
看
Here.
我从没听过那个故事
Whoa, I've never heard that story.
我喜欢
I like that.
哦上帝 它就像一只小鸽子
Oh my God, it's like a little dove.
太漂亮了
That's so beautiful.
是的 很漂亮
Yeah, it is.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我
I...
我一大早有班
I'm on call really early in the morning,
我得走了
so I have to go.
你不如多呆一会儿吧
Why don't you stay a little bit longer, huh?
求你
Please.
我不知道关于你的任何事情
I don't know anything about you.
也许可以稍微待一会儿
Maybe just a little bit.
-但你永远不知道 -我做不到
- But you never know. - I can't do it.
你永远不知道
You just never know.
你修好了吗
Did you fix it?
应该可以了
That should do it.
这是您的账单
Here's your bill.
我可以来
I could do it.
做什么
Do what?
在船上帮你做事
Help you on the boat.
你会什么
What do you know about it?
很多 这两个月我一直在观察
A lot, I've been watching these last two months.
我在学习
I'm learning.
不
No.
为什么不
Why not?
让我来替他收拾烂摊子
Just let me pick up the slack for him.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我说了不
I said no.
你是当地的名人啊
You're a local celebrity.
是的
Yeah.
你看起来很悲伤
You look sad.
那时候我们到这儿才几个月
Well, it was only a couple months after we arrived here.
我真的不想在这里 所以
I didn't really wanna be here, so.
你来自希腊哪里
Where in Greece are you from?
不是希腊 是塞浦路斯
Not Greece, Cyprus.
很接近
Close.
我曾去过
I've been there.
真的吗 去了哪里
Really, where about?
到处都有去 但我最喜欢的地方是阿芙罗狄蒂的岩石
All over, but my favorite spot was Aphrodite's rock.
哦
Oh.
爱神岩
Petra tou Romiou.
阿佛洛狄忒的出生地
Birthplace of Aphrodite.
-漂亮 对吧 -十分漂亮
- Beautiful, huh. - So beautiful.
你想念它吗
Do you miss it?
嗯
Yeah.
啊
Oh hey.
看这个
Look at this.
这简直为你量身打造 是吧
This would be perfect for you, huh?
看那
Look at that.
我的更好
Mine are better.
是吗
You think so?
是的
Yeah.
这肯定很适合卢卡吧
This must be perfect for Luka, huh?
嗯 你知道她是个与众不同的孩子
Well, you know she's kind of a different kid,
谁知道呢
so you never know.
怎么与众不同
Different in what way?
我不知道 她在学校总是闯祸
I don't know, she gets in trouble at school.
不听话
Rebel.
你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
虽然我不知道她从哪儿学来的
Although I have no idea where she gets it from.
但是 她偷东西被抓了
But, yeah she got caught stealing
就几个月前
a couple months ago.
也许她只是需要关注
Maybe she needs attention.
或者去寄宿学校
Or boarding school.
我不知道 我对小孩一窍不通
I don't know, I'm just not that person.
卢卡 我们要坐游船去
Oh, Luka, we're going on a tour boat.
你要跟我们一起去吗
You gonna come with us?
我可以吗
Should I?
为什么不行
Why not?
有人想坐海绵船吗
Anybody wanna go sponge boat ride,
我们现在出发
we're leaving now.
我们这里一直开设着这个旅游线路
We've been doing this tour here
因为希腊人在一千多年前
simply because the Greeks starting doing it
-已经开始这么做了 -你叫什么
- over a thousand years ago. - What's your name?
另一个原因是
And the reason we do it is
因为海绵产品还有很大的市场
there's a very large market still for sponges.
我们早期的海绵潜水员下海寻找的东西
Now what our early sponge divers were after
就是这个产品 天然海绵
is this product right here, the natural sponge,
我们通常都是穿这种衣服
that we usually harvest in this type of suit.
这种衣服由两层布
The suit is made out of two layers of canvas,
一层橡胶组成
one layer of rubber.
它不漏水 有时会很紧身
It is water tight, it's skin tight sometimes,
会阻断供氧
cutting off the circulation.
嗨 罗宾汉
Hello, Robin Hood.
野苹果
Crab Apple.
你来多久了
How long you been there?
几分钟
Few minutes.
这地方是一个洞
This place is a hole.
他们会给你带来最难吃的食物 你知道吗
They bring ya the worst food, ya know?
而且 除了我乖一点的那个儿子没人来看我
On top of that, no one visits me except my good son.
只有强者才能生存 弱者不能
Only the strong survives, not the weak.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get that?
这是我爸爸的
Oh, it's my father's.
你♥爸♥爸叫什么
What's your father's name?
西奥
Theo.
这里
Here.
请拿着那个
Go on, take that, please.
它不是我的
It's not mine.
你是哪种人
Which one are you?
强者或弱者
The strong or the weak?
你该走了 我现在累了
You should go, I'm tired now.
拜
Bye.
我想学雕刻
I wanna learn how to carve.
我不是很会教
I'm not a very good teacher.
给
Here.
你试试
You try.
像这样
Like this?
是的 小心一点
Yeah, watch yourself.