可以
Cool.
波比
Hey Bobby.
你在找工作吗
You looking for work?
怎么了
What is it?
从明天开始的两周
Two weeks starting tomorrow.
跟着你
With you?
不了
No, I'm good.
嘿 你们有人找工作吗
Hey, you guys looking for work?
塞浦路斯和塔彭斯普林斯像吗
Is Cyprus like Tarpon Springs?
不 这儿环境很好
No, it's green here.
岛上只有干旱
Island is arid and blue.
我的祖父是什么样的人
What was my grandfather like?
他死了
He'd dead.
他不得不去参加一场战争
He had to go off to fight in a war.
所以他不常在身边
So, you know, he wasn't around very much.
他在的时候...
When he was...
怎么
What?
好吧 我们可以说他不是个很棒的人
Well, let's just say he wasn't a very nice person.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我至今仍能听到他的皮带断裂的声音
I can still hear the sound of his belt snappin'.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Oh, hi.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我们说的是七点吧
We said seven, right?
我以为我们说的是明天
I thought we said tomorrow.
你们是认真的吗
Is this a thing?
对不起 卢卡 我会走的
Sorry, Luka, I'll go.
抱歉 我以为是今晚
So sorry, I thought it was tonight.
没事的 走吧
It's fine, come on.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
没什么
Nothing.
我不想你在这
I don't want you in here.
我只是躺在这里
I was just laying here.
随便吧 准备上学去吧
Well, never mind, get ready for school.
我很想念她
I really miss her.
我知道
I know.
我每天都想着她
I think about her everyday.
可以给我这个吗
Can I have this?
我不希望她的东西被乱动
I don't want her stuff moved around in here.
她会希望我拥有它的
She would have wanted me to have it.
她一直都戴着它
She wore it all the time.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
以前情况不错的时候我给她买♥♥的
I bought it for her when things were going well.
嘿
Oh hey.
-我可以离开 我只要 -不 不 不 不
- I can go, I just... - No, no no, no.
进来吧
Come on in.
你会留下来吗
Are you staying?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Never mind.
事情都还好吗
Is everything okay?
明天是我的生日
Tomorrow's my birthday.
提前祝你生日快乐
Happy early birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不确定这里还有没有人记得
I'm not sure if anyone here even remembers.
好吧 至少现在我知道了
Well, now I know.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
奶油太薄了
The Crema's too thin.
哦
Oh.
需要厚一点
It needs to be thicker.
好的
Okay.
是你♥爸♥爸教你做这个的吗
So did your Dad teach you how to do this?
不 是我的玛利亚阿姨
No, my Aunt Maria, actually.
哦
Oh.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她得了乳腺癌
She had breast cancer.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果胸会让你死掉 为什么要有呢
What good are they if they make you die?
嗯 等你长大了一点 你可能会有不同的看法了
Well, you may feel differently when you get older.
我和她经常熬夜
You know, she and I would always stay up late,
她会给我读书
and she would read to me.
她说我是她的小拉古尼亚
She called me her little lagoonie.
意思是我的小甜心
It means my sweet.
我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
卢卡也是一个很好的名字
You know, Luka's a really good name too.
我的真名叫卢卡斯
My real name's Lucas.
他们都以为我是个男孩
They thought I was gonna be a boy.
我的父母也说我是个男孩
My parents said I was gonna be a boy too.
主要是因为
Yeah, it was something about
母亲怀我的时候的迹象
the way my mother was carrying me.
我没有孩子
I've never had a child of my own,
所以我不是很了解
so I don't know that personally.
为什么不
Why not?
我不能生育
I can't.
我试过
I did try.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的
No, that's okay.
那个看起来怎么样了
How's that lookin'?
很好
Pretty good.
虽然是你的第一次尝试 但是做得很好
Pretty nice job for your first try though.
你很专业
You're a pro.
有很多实践机会
Had a lot of practice.
嘿
Hey.
她在哪
Where is she?
在卫生间
In the bathroom.
在你们来之前
Before you guys got here
她表现得很疯狂 搞得我好头大
she was acting crazy and biting my head off.
你和她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
我不知道跟她说什么
Well, I don't know what to say to her.
司空见惯了
Same old story.
嘿卢卡 我是卡里
Hey Luka, it's Cari.
能打开门吗
Wanna open up?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Hey.
怎么了 寿星女孩
What's goin' on, birthday girl?
我看到你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥了个生日蛋糕
I saw your Dad got you a birthday cake.
是的 彼得买♥♥的
Yeah, Peter got it.
他还给我买♥♥了件傻傻的礼服去参加舞会
And he also got me a stupid dress for the dance.
他只是不停地说 这会让玛丽亚很高兴的
He just kept saying, "It would have made Maria so happy.
她会喜欢的
"She would have loved it."
不 她不会
No, she wouldn't have.
她从不会给我买♥♥裙子
She never would have bought me a dress.
他们一点都不了解我
They don't know me at all.
他们在努力了
They are trying.
是白色的
It's white.
嗯 白色怎么了
Well, what's wrong with white?
你几岁的时候来的
How old were you when you got your...
哦 你例假来了
Oh, you got your period.
太棒了
That's awesome.
这表示你开始变成一个女人了
You're becoming a woman.
给你
Here you go.
我不想成为任何人
I just don't wanna be anything.
我知道
I get it.
但也许这会让你高兴起来
But maybe this will cheer you up.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you be.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
拜托 先生 这是我的东西
Please, man, this is my stuff.
嘿 嘿 嘿 等一下 先生
Hey, hey, hey, hang on a second, man.
彼得 发生了什么事
Peter, what's goin' on?
求你了
Please, please sir.
先生 我们给了你最后期限
Sir, we gave you a deadline.