那是我妻子的东西
That's my wife's.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, huh.
先生 下船
Sir, step off the boat.
求你了
Please!
先生 下船 否则我会强制采取措施
Sir, get off the boat or I will take action!
来吧 皮特
Come on, Pete.
你在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我接到了个电♥话♥
Hey, I got a call.
哦 所以现在你俩一起搭伴了是吧
Oh, so now you two are working together.
我不想要你的帮助 你来干嘛
Well, I don't want your help, so what are you doing here?
我只是想...
I'm just trying...
这都是因为你
This is because of you.
什么
What?
一直都是
It's always the same.
你想做什么就做什么吧
You do what you want when you want.
别把这个怪我身上 好吗
Come on, don't throw this back on me now, all right?
你想我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想你...
I want you to...
忘了吧
Just forget it.
都是你的决定 是你把我赶出去的
You did this, you pushed me out.
就离开吧 好吗
Just leave, huh.
像往常一样离开
Leave like you always do.
对头 拿走你想要的
That's it, take what you want.
这些是谁的
Whose are these?
我妻子的
They were my wife's.
这儿 来坐下
Here, come sit down.
我告诉你所有关于她的事 好吗
I'll tell you all about her, okay.
她30多岁去世 走的时候才32岁
She died in her '30s, when she was 32.
西奥
Theo.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
你还好吗
You okay?
你想怎样
What do you want from me?
我只是想帮助你
Just wanna help you.
哦天啊 我一直看到那个画面
Oh God I keep seeing that.
哦 上帝 她的脸
Oh, God, her face.
就在事情发生之前
Right before it happened.
我无法忘记
I can't get it out of my head.
上帝
God.
早上好
Oh, good morning.
我做了早餐
I made breakfast.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
卢卡最近问了我一些问题
Luka's been asking me questions.
啊 别再这样了
Ah, not this again.
她只是很想和你多相处
She just really wants to spend time with you.
我知道
I know.
她真的很迷茫
And she's really lost.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
别尝试了
Stop trying.
如果我有孩子
You know, if I had kids,
我会花时间和他们在一起的
I would wanna spend time with them.
不要在养育子女的问题上教育我
Don't lecture me on parenting.
在你梦魇中的女人
The woman in your nightmares.
我不想谈论它
I don't wanna talk about it.
你不想谈论任何事情
You don't wanna talk about anything.
你可以处理好自己 也可以成为一个好父亲
You can deal with yourself and be a father too.
你对我说教 没用的
You comin' at me, it is not helping.
自从我遇见你一切都变得一团糟
You know, since I met you everything is just so messed up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不想面对你拒绝与我 甚至任何人
You're shutting me out because you don't wanna
建立一段关系的事实
face the facts that you refuse to connect with me
-所以把我拒之门外 -哦 我很抱歉
- or anyone for that matter. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你也是个精神病医生
I didn't realize you're a psychiatrist as well.
我不是
I'm not.
我做不到
I can't.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
随便你怎么欺骗自己吧
You tell yourself whatever you want.
她需要你
She needs you.
塔拉♥萨♥
Thalassa.
什么鬼情况
What the hell?
我想问你一些关于我祖母的事
I need to ask you something about my grandmother.
它在哪
Where is it?
什么在哪里
Where's what?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
回答我
Answer me.
喂 别烦她
Hey, leave her alone.
她是我的孩子 如果我想的话我有权利问她
She's my kid, I got a right to ask her if I want to.
哦 好吧 你现在觉得你是个父亲了
Oh, right, you think you're gonna be a father now, huh?
别挑事
Don't you start.
是我养大了她 给她吃的 给她穿的
I'm the one that raised her, fed her, clothed her.
因为你吃了那些药
It's because of those pills that you're on.
你现在必须承担责任
You have to take responsibility now!
你不能有自己的孩子
It isn't my fault that
不是我的错
you couldn't have a kid of your own.
你以为你是什么救世主吗
Oh, you think you're some kind of savior?
啊
Huh?
你来到这里拯救了一对可怜的夫妇
You came in here and you saved a poor couple
给了他们一个女婴
by giving them a baby girl.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
嘿 你父亲告诉过你吗
Hey, did your father ever tell you
我和玛丽亚因为百日咳送你去医院
about that time when me and Maria took you to the hospital
那次的故事吗
for whooping cough?
他不来是因为自己没法停止自己的赌博大业
He decided to skip town on a gambling rampage.
还有你的洗礼那次
Or how about your Christening?
我发现他和一个女服务员在卫生间
I caught him dead drunk with one of the waitresses
喝得烂醉如泥
in the bathroom.
他恳求你年轻的母亲不要...
And how he pleaded with your young mother to not...
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Okay, just shut up!
不要听他的 卢卡
Don't listen to him, Luka.
他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn't know what he's sayin'.
他对吗♥啡♥上瘾了
He's so hopped up on morphine.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right,
他一直在按你阿姨的处方配药吃
he's been filling your aunt's prescription.
卢卡 开门
Luka, open up.
你现在开心了
You happy now?
玛丽亚走了一切都不对劲
With Maria gone everything just feels so wrong.
她在这里还有什么
What does she have here?
一个家
A home.
她想要你陪她
She wants you.
我不是你 我不是她的爸爸
I can't be you, I'm not her father.
打扰了 你是卢卡·马古的家长吗
Excuse me, are you the parent of Luka Markou?
是的
Yeah.
为什么要这么长时间
What's taking so long?
好了 接下来我需要
Okay, so I'm just gonna need
你在文件上签字
to have you sign for documentation.
我来吧
I should do it.
我是她的法定监护人
I'm her legal guardian.
哦 好的
Oh, 'kay.
因为大多数商品都已经卖♥♥出去了
So, since most of the items have been sold
钱花出去了
and the money spent,
病人们决定不起诉
the patients have decided not to press charges,
只要你把东西原价赔偿
just so long as you pay back what the items are worth.
好吧 多少钱
Well, how much?
大约五千美元
About five thousand dollars.
这
It's...
什么
What?
我在当铺只用了750美元换来的
I only got 750 from the pawn shop.