You know, if anything goes missing around here
我就知道找谁了
I'm gonna know who to look for.
好 他说我得花一个小时 所以
Well, he said I had to put in an hour, so.
你可以去找个病人 读给他听
Why don't you go find a patient to read to?
他们很喜欢的
All right, they love it.
小妹 你最好别继续了
Ooh, girl, I don't think you wanna be doin' that.
那个人被叫做野苹果哦
We call that one right there Crab Apple.
哇
Well.
什么情况
What do we got here?
听着 年轻人 我不是你要照看的孩子
Listen, young lady, I'm not a baby that you have to read
哄着入睡
to put to sleep.
我不需要这些故事 好吗
I don't need those stories, okay?
你有更好的事儿做吗
You got something better?
你做了什么 小姑娘 你是怎么进来的
What did you do, little girl, to get yourself in here?
我敢打赌一定很糟糕
Somethin' pretty bad I bet.
你肯定有很多经历吧
You sure got a lot of stuff.
是的 一辈子的经历
Yes, a lifetime.
那个女人是谁
Who is that woman?
是我的妻子
That's my wife.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
是的
Yes.
你在读什么 亲爱的
What are you readin', honey?
好多字
A lot of words.
你看到我胳膊上的这个了吗
You see this on my arm?
在这里你找不到这样的故事
You won't find a story like that in here.
卢卡怎么样
How's Luka?
她不错 她很好
She's okay, she's good.
即便玛利亚走了
Even with Maria gone?
你知道的 彼得会处理的
You know, Peter's taking care of it.
她现在状态还是好的
She's still better off.
我知道了
I see.
第一
First.
轮到你了
她来了
走吧
Come on.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doin' here?
该走了
Look, it's time to go.
卢卡 回家
Luka, go home.
但你不应该在这里
But you shouldn't be here.
西奥 也许你应该...
Theo, maybe you should just...
滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
彼得
Peter.
你没给回电♥话♥给我
You haven't returned any of my calls.
你能坐一会吗
Will you take a seat for a minute?
我们在2012年重新抵押了你的房♥子
We remortgaged your house in 2012, right?
是的
Yeah.
很好 接下来 我们还能怎么办呢
Okay, well, moving forward, what can we do here?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good, man.
我很好 我很好
I'm good, I'm good.
也许我们应该休息一下 好吗
Maybe we take a break, eh, guys?
游戏快结束了
Game's almost over.
我可以的
I got this.
只用一分钟
Just take a minute.
好的 好吧
Okay, fine fine.
哦 你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
嗯
Yeah.
我来这里多久了
How long I been here for?
嗯 你有低血压
Well, you have decompression sickness.
你过去五小时一直在
You were leveling out for the last five hours
那个房♥间里昏睡
in that chamber there.
你介意吗
May I?
你请
Yeah, sure.
好的
Okay.
我们完事儿了吗
Are we done here?
不 不 噢
No, no, whoa.
你的身体刚刚受到了巨大的创伤
Your body just experienced major trauma.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我没有时间休息
I don't have time to rest.
也没有钱
Or money for that matter.
好吧 我也不想让你失望
Well, I hate to disappoint,
但是女管♥理♥员♥一会儿会回来
but the admin woman will be back around later
来获取你的信息
to get your information.
是 可不嘛
Yeah, I'm sure she will be.
你哥哥说这是个潜水事故
Your brother said it was a diving accident.
他是这么说的吗
Oh, is that what he said?
你女儿刚才来过
And your daughter was here earlier.
她还在吗
Is she still here?
没有 我给了她汇报了一下情况然后送她回家了
No, I gave her a progress report and sent her home.
放松
Relax.
那么你潜水的目的是什么
So what were you diving for?
为了美人鱼
Just mermaids.
塔普的海绵潜水员
Sponge diver in Tarpon?
是的 你去过那里吗
Yeah, you been there?
几次
A few times.
我每年都会参加悟
I go to the Epiphany every year.
哦
Oh.
因为没有什么能比大教主往水里
'Cause nothing says you love God
扔个大十字架更能证明你对上帝的爱
more than an Archbishop throwing a giant cross
对不
in the water, right?
主要是他们事后会开一个不错的派对
Yeah, well, they throw a good party afterwards.
你好
Hello.
游戏谁赢了
Who won the game?
我跟艾利克斯谈了
I spoke to Alex.
关于什么
About what?
给你在克利尔沃特找的工作
A job for you at Clearwater.
油漆
Painting.
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're kidding me, right?
我不想再和你这样了
Look, I don't wanna do this anymore with you.
什么
What?
我累了
I'm tired.
听着 我一直支持着你 兄弟 很长时间了
Look, I had your back, brother, for a long time.
你不能让我走 你知道的
You can't let me go, and you know it.
谁来潜水
Who's gonna dive?
你
You?
我会想办法的
I'll manage.
你把我赶出去是为什么 啊
And you're kicking me out for what, huh?
我们做生意需要那笔钱
We needed that money for the business
你却把它浪费了
and you pissed it away.
你一贯的作风
Like you always do.
如果我能让牌局延续更长的时间
If I had more time in the game
我会把我们的钱翻倍
I would have doubled our money for us.
够了
Enough!
一遍一遍走同样的路
It's the same line over and over.
我不能一直养你
I can't keep carrying you.
是的 你可支持我了
Yeah, you got my back, brother.
嘿
Hey.
不要站在那 罗宾汉
Don't just stand there, Robin Hood.
过来 宝贝 来这儿
Come on, baby, come here.
跟我说点什么吧
Say something to me, please.
我知道你不想让我读书给你听
I know you don't want me to read to you.
嗯
No.
那我能玩吗
So, can I play?
可以 宝贝
Sure, baby.
可以给我一些吗
Can I have some?
不
No.
闻一下 它很可怕
Take a smell of it, it's awful.
这是给老头儿和患者准备的
It's for old geezers and medical people.
你爱你的妻子吗
Did you love your wife?
是的
Yes, I did.
在入侵前的日子
The days before the invasion,
她和我过得很开心