我们不会阻止你的
We won't stop you.
我们需要他的文件
We need his documents.
再哈维拉那 他跑了
Hawila have them. He ran off.
找到他 把他带回来
Find him and bring him back him back to us.
一旦我们拿到文件 我们就可以离开这个岛
Once we get the papers, we can leave the island.
不一定要这样
This doesn't have to be this way.
现在我们什么都没有了
There's nothing here for us now.
谁说我知道哈维拉在哪里
Who says I know where Hawila is?
你比任何人都更了解这个岛
You know this island better than anyone.
你会找到他的
You'll be able to find him.
如果我说不呢
And if I say no?
那么这个岛上的每个人都会死
Then everyone on this island will die!
没关系
It's okay.
你曾经说过要成为一名渴望和平的战士
You once spoke of being a warrior who wanted peace.
在花♥园♥里当一名战士更好
Better to be a warrior in a garden,
比在战场上当一名园丁更重要
than a gardener in a war.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance.
是的 它是
Yes, it is.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
找到哈维拉 不会有人受伤
Find Hawila, no one else needs to get hurt.
我爱你
I love you.
我们需要考虑选择 考虑离开
We need to think about options, about leaving.
你听说过他
You heard him.
我不是在说他
I'm not talking about him.
它在哪里
Where is it?
它不见了
It's gone.
走了 去哪儿了
Gone, gone where?
它不能就这么走了
It can't just go!
它没有
It didn't.
哈维拉
Hawila.
让她走吧
Let her go!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
这儿 马祖 马祖
Here, Matsu! Matsu!
艾琳 不 艾琳 不
Irene, no! Irene, no!
啊
Ah!
本
Ben!
我不知道事情会变成这样
I didn't mean for this to happen.
马祖
Matsu!
本
Ben!
别这样做
Don't do this.
你不应该这样做
You don't have to.
来吧
Do it!
本
Ben!
不 不 不
No, no! No.
-我不想死 -你不会死的
- I don't want to die. - You're not going to die,
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不知道会变成这样
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
我们只是想要帮忙
We were trying to help.
我不知道会变成这样
I didn't mean for this to happen.
吉夫
Yoshio.
我爱你
I love you.
不是她的错
None of this is her fault.
是我的错 都是我的错
It was me, it was all me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
吉夫 放下枪
Yoshio, put the gun down.
-这是我的选择 -不
- This is my fate. - No!
-但不是你的错 -不
- But it needn't be yours! - No!
这儿
Here!
我们在这里
We're over here!
我们在这里
We're over here.
艾尔默 大家都好吗
It's Aylmer. Is everybody all right?
艾琳·原田被关押31个月
她没有被指控任何罪行
不
No!
你为什么要带走他 你为什么要带走他
Why are you taking him, why are you taking him?
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything!
石松·马祖·新谷被送到美国建立的拘留营 一直到1945年
被释放之后 他回到了惠普继续生活
马祖 马祖
Matsu. Matsu!
贝尼哈卡·本·卡纳赫勒从伤势中恢复过来 后来他被授予荣誉勋章和紫心勋章
哈维拉·卡拉翰欧和卡拉哈·艾拉·卡拉翰欧未获得官方认可
在茂典·纪夫的家乡 一根石柱被竖立起来 以纪念他在战争中死去
铭刻着他的功绩将永世长存