-跟着我 拿好装备 -明白
- With me. Grab the gear. - Got it.
拉妮 收拾桌子
Lani, clear the table!
-怎么了 -他的飞机坠毁了
- What happened? - His plane crashed!
-水 -好了
- Water. - Okay.
太棒了 本救了他
Yeah, Ben saved him!
他还没有得救
He's not saved yet.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
出去外面等着
Just go outside, wait,
给我们腾个地方
and give us room. Go, go.
你们可以进来了
You can come in now.
他看起来不太好
He looks in bad shape.
他看起来比实际情况更糟
Well, he looks worse than he is.
呛水 肋骨可能断了
Water inhalations, his ribs may be broken,
肩膀扭伤 头部和脸部有几处划伤
sprained shoulder, a few cuts on his head and face,
但都能治
but nothing that won't mend.
他还能说话吗
Can he talk?
我给他吃了点止痛药 但是
I've given him something for the pain, but...
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
在尼豪
You are on Niihau.
好吧 他能说话 只是我们听不懂
Okay, so he can talk. We just can't understand him.
真是不幸
It's great.
由夫在哪
Where's Yoshio?
-本在叫你 -发生什么了
- Ben needs you! - What happened?
-本在叫你 -本还好吗
- Ben needs you! - Is Ben okay?
-哈库 等等 -我们需要你来翻译
- Haku, wait! - We need you to translate.
-翻译 翻译什么 -不是什么 是一个人
- Translate? Translate what? - Not what, it's who.
有人需要翻译吗
Someone order a translator?
不不 你需要休息
No, no, you need to rest.
在他身上发现了什么
What was found on his person?
夹克里有一本书
A book in his jacket.
-没有文件吗 -没有
- No papers? - No.
-他的飞机呢 -在太平洋沉底了
- Where's his plane now? - At the bottom of the Pacific.
好吧 发生什么了
Well, what happened?
由夫
Yoshio?
引擎故障
It was engine failure.
所以我们该怎么处理他
So, what do we do with him?
我们平等对待来访者
Same thing we'd do for any visitor.
叫他好好休息 我们会好好照顾他
Tell him to rest, he's in good hands.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我多拿了一些
I'm getting some extra.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我听到他说什么了 他真正说了什么
I heard what he said, what he actually said.
你想要我怎么做
What did you want me to do?
告诉本
You need to tell Ben.
我知道 我会的
I know, and I will.
在我说之前什么都别说
Just don't say anything until I do.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
确实
It has.
你做了件好事
You did a good thing.
我做了别人也会做的事
I did what anyone else would do.
那我不太确定
I am not so sure about that.
人们都会在力所能及的时候提供帮助
People help when they can.
只要他们能帮
If they can.
怎么帮
How they can.
我本不想打扰你
I didn't mean to disturb you.
你不必害怕 我们会照顾你的
You don't have to be afraid of us. We'll take care of you.
我的丈夫 本 是他救了你
My husband, Ben, he saved you.
你有家人吗
You have someone?
想回家吗
Back home?
等你好些了 我们会让你回去的
When you are better, we will get you back to them.
我保证
I promise.
我们把你送回卡利玛怎么样
For now, what say we get you back to Kalima, yes?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 只是个茶杯而已
I'm fine. Just tea.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
我得把这收拾干净
I need to clean this up.
由夫 只是茶杯而已
Yoshio, it's just tea.
给我你的手
Show me your hand.
由夫
Yoshio.
我得告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
你可以跟我说
Whatever it is you can tell me.
飞行员
The pilot.
他怎么了
What about him?
他没有坠机 是被击落的
He didn't crash, he was shot down.
被谁
By whom?
美国人
By Americans.
我想不通
I don't understand.
日本和美国在打仗
Japan and America are at war.
除了马祖没人知道
No one else knows, no one but Matsu.
他知道我是故意翻译错的
He heard me mistranslate.
说点什么吧
Say something.
-我知道我不该说谎 但我确实说谎了 -我得跟他谈谈
-I know I shouldn't have lied, but I did-- - I need talk to him.
什么
What?
我们应该告诉本 他会知道怎么做的
We should tell Ben, he'll know what to do.
看看哈库和哈维拉之前的事
Look what happened with Haku and Hawila,
本根本控制不了
Ben couldn't control that.
跟马祖解释 说我们这样做是迫不得已
Talk to Matsu and explain that we need time.
我去和飞行员说
Let me talk with the pilot.
茂典 他叫茂典
Shigenori, his name is Shigenori.
马祖
Matsu.
我希望你跟我说你和本谈过了
I hope you're here to tell me you've spoken with Ben.
我们不知道他会作何反应 也不知道其他人会作何反应
We don't know how he'll react, how anyone will.
他可能是某个人的儿子 马祖 或者是某人的孙子
This is someone's son, Matsu, someone's grandson.
如果是你 你会怎么做
What if it were you?
我要求的不多 时间和耐心就行
I'm not asking for much, just time, patience.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不想和这件事有任何关系 吉夫
I don't want anything to do with this, Yoshio.
一早起来就去游泳吗
Early morning swim?
差不多吧
Something like that.
这是第一次
That's a first.
并不习惯这样
It's not a habit.
嘿 快进来
Hey, come on in.
你可以把它放在这
You can set that there.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他还是不肯多说
He doesn't really say much.
我要给他换绷带 你要帮个忙吗
I'm going to change his bandages soon if you wanna help.
你能把我的工具箱递给我吗
Can you please pass me my kit?
-他还好吗 -嗯 没啥事
- Is he okay? - Yeah, he's fine.
他怎么回事
How's it coming?
马祖吗
Matsu?
他是个天才
He's a genius.
刚刚调好的
Fresh batch.
他是个年轻人
He's a young man.
他独自一人在一个陌生的地方 他很害怕
He's alone in a strange place and he's afraid,
比大多数人都害怕
more than most.
你知道那是什么感觉
You know how that feels.
跟他聊聊
Just talk with him.
确定他还好就行
It'll make sure he's okay.
他怎么样了
How is he?
显然 他在不断好转
Physically, he's improving.
痊愈还需要些时间 但是
It'll take some time but--
他能走了吗
Can he walk?
他的肩膀有点软 肋骨有些瘀伤
His shoulder's a bit tender and his ribs are bruised,
但是会好的
but he should be okay.
我们希望今天能把他送走
We're hoping to move him out of here today.
跟我来
Come with me.
去打猎
We hunt.
为什么
Why?
你为什么救我
Why did you save me?