好吧好吧 非常垃圾 好了我知道了
Okay, okay, very poor, very bad. Okay, I get it.
你能做的更好
Think you can do better.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个朋友给了我这个
A friend gave me this.
我现在
Now I...
把这个送给我的朋友
give it to a friend.
你去了坠机现场
You went to the crash site.
我知道你拿了他的文件
I know you have his papers.
我需要你拿回来
I need them back.
-你需要那些吗 -我这有四十多美元
- You need them? - I have a little over $40 here,
准确的说是42美元
42 to be exact.
用这些换文件
It's all yours for the papers.
不行
No.
-你还不明白吗 我没有 -我不需要钱
- Don't you get it? I don't have any-- - I don't want money.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我想知道他为什么在这
I wanna know why he's here.
想让你滚出我的农场
And I want you to get off my farm.
不把文件归还 可能会出一些问题
There will be trouble if the papers aren't returned.
我说 滚出我的农场
I said, get off my farm.
他没有偷 但他确实有
He won't sell them, but he has them, he has them!
-他说的吗 -他没必要这样做
He said that? - He didn't have to.
艾尔默明天就到
Aylmer arrives tomorrow, tomorrow.
抱歉 我们没时间了
Then we've run out of time, I'm sorry.
我们做不了别的了
There's nothing else we can do.
也许你可以在别人有机会之前
Maybe you can talk to him
跟他谈谈
before anybody else gets a chance,
-让他明白明白 告诉他 -你在听吗
- make him see sense, tell him that-- - Are you in?
他会听你的
He'll listen to you.
说服他吧 茂典
Convince him to take Shigenori
带回政♥府♥那边
back with him to the authorities.
只要他离开这个岛就行
We just need him off the island.
你怎么知道这比为了他或我们
And how do you know that's any better
留在这里更好呢
than staying here for him or for us?
不行
I don't.
你怎么就这么重要
Why are you so important?
太晚了
It's late.
我游到飞机那边
I swam to the plane.
哈维拉
Hawila.
我在看的是什么
What am I looking at?
不知道
I don't know.
我看不明白
They make no sense to me.
在驾驶舱里找到的
Found them in the cockpit.
还找到了这个
I also found this.
吉夫今晚给了我钱
Yoshio offered me money for these tonight.
-他为什么这么做 -我不知道
- Why would he do that? - I don't know,
但是我跟你说 事情有点不对劲
but I'm telling you, something isn't right.
你真的觉得他是从天上掉下来的
You really think he just falls from the sky,
-落在我们的地盘 -你在说什么
- lands in our lap? - What are you saying?
我之前说过 他可能是间谍
I said it before, maybe he's a spy.
-你想想 他降落到这 -他不是降落到这
- Think about it. He drops in. - He didn't drop in.
他是飞机坠毁到这里的
He crashed into the land.
我知道这一点是因为我亲自把他从废墟中救了出来
I know this because I pulled him from the wreckage myself.
他不是间谍
He's not a spy.
你不觉得这很可疑吗
You don't think this is suspicious?
这个根本不是间谍武器
This is a service weapon, okay?
然后你自己也说了 这都毫无意义
And you said yourself, these make no sense.
你为什么不把他带到马祖那呢
Look, why don't you take him to Matsu.
不不不 他不可能参与其中
No, no, no, he could be in on it.
要出事了
Something's going on.
我有强烈的感觉
I can feel it.
拿着这些文件和武器
Then take these papers and the weapon,
不要让它们离开你的视线
and don't let them out of your sight.
就这样吗
So what, that's it?
-我要睡觉了 就这样吧 -但是 本
- I'm going to bed, let it go. - But Ben.
去休息吧
Get some rest.
你好像不太对劲
You don't seem yourself.
你好几天没在家了
You haven't in a few days now.
一切都还顺利了吗
Is everything okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
我不知道你们什么心思 但我昨天
I don't know about you girls, but I may have
可能太过火了
overdone it with the inu last night.
不用在他身上花太多心思
It doesn't take much to overdo it on the Okolehao
尤其是还有哈库管这件事
especially with Haku's hands on it.
你说得对
That's true.
吃点止痛药就会好的
A few painkillers will set you right.
考虑到这个消息 我觉得止痛药
I don't think I should be using the painkillers
治不了我自己造成的头疼
on my self-inflicted headache given the news.
什么消息
What news?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道你们很多人都很担心艾尔默
I know a lot of you are worried about Aylmer.
对 他一直在推迟
Yes, he's been delayed,
但我们有足够的食物能撑到下周
but we have enough food to last until next week.
一切会好的
We'll be fine.
如果超过一个星期呢
What if it takes longer than a week?
那我们就打猎
Then we hunt more food.
但我们需要补给
But we need supplies.
不急 现在还不用
Not imminently, we don't.
如果他出了什么事怎么办
What if something's happened to him?
我确定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
我们应该试着联♥系♥考艾岛
We should try and contact Kauai.
我们要怎么做
And how do we do that?
我不知道 用山顶的手电筒吗
I don't know, with, with flashlights from the peak?
光根本就到不了那
The lights will never reach.
我没听到你有什么主意
I don't hear you coming up with any ideas.
会有办法的
It can be done!
不是用手电筒 也不是在山顶
Not with flashlights and not at the peak,
但到了晚上 我们可以从帕尼奥带煤油来
but at nightfall, we could bring kerosene from Paniau.
如果我能找到一个反射器
We could maybe signal Kauai
也许能给考艾岛发信♥号♥♥
if I can find a reflector of sorts.
找一个反射器
Find a reflector.
哈库会给你准备一些煤油
Haku will organize some kerosene with you.
我们再给艾尔默一天时间
We give Aylmer one more day.
然后 我们一切如常
Until then, we go on as normal.
刚刚是什么情况
What was that?
我知道你在说什么 但我们需要更多的医疗用品
I know what you said, but we need more medical supplies.
我们的口粮已经很少了
Our rations were already low,
而且把大部分口粮给了茂典
and we used most of them on Shigenori.
-不能等了吗 -有些人可以等 有些人等不了
- This can't wait? - There are those who can wait and those who can't..
艾尔默可能明天到
Aylmer may arrive tomorrow.
也可能不会到
Or he may not.
你觉得我们应该怎么做
What do you suggest we do?
跟他联♥系♥ 然后离开
Contact him, walk away.
马祖已经开始弄煤油了
Matsu's already going to use kerosene--
需要多长时间 本
And how long will that take, Ben?
我们得快点
We need to act quicker.
用什么 我们没有电♥话♥
With what? We have no telephones,
我们没法联♥系♥他
we have no way of contacting him.
如果有呢
What if there was?
可能有一台未使用的收音机和其他垃圾放在一起
There may be an unused radio in with all the other junk.
-可能 -是的 我有一段时间没看到了
- May? - Yeah, I haven't seen it in a while,
我不知道它还能不能用
and I don't know if it's still working,
但值得一试
but it's worth a shot.
那就找到它
Find it.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
看到了吗
See?
嘿 茂典怎么样了
Hey, what about Shigenori?
他呢
What about him?
-也许我们可以上他的飞机 -不 飞机不见了
- Maybe we can get on his plane-- - No, the plane is gone.
这不算一个选择
That's not an option.