由真实故事改编
距离美国太平洋海岸2500英里
片名:宿敌
某村庄
下次 带几匹马回来 救救我行吗
Maybe next time, bring back some horses. Save my back, huh?
我觉得他们没有做好旅行攻略
Yeah, I don't think they'd deal with the journey.
那我猜你只能跟着我了
Then I guess you're stuck with me then.
我也觉得
I guess so.
-埃尔默 -拉妮 你还是一如既往的漂亮
- Aylmer! - Lani, beautiful as ever.
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Thank you. - Great to see you.
还顺利吗 老板
All good, boss?
还行 这些是给卡利玛的
We're good, those are for Kalima.
-哦 我穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 -我的女王
- Oh, my knight in shining armor. - M'lady.
-我来泡茶 -听起来不错
- I'll make some tea. - That sounds good.
-你想办法找 -我找了
- Did you manage to find me any-- - I did.
你知道的 对于喜欢安静生活的人来说
You know, for someone who loves the quiet life,
你更痴迷于现代的便利
you are obsessed with modern convenience.
给你
Here you go.
奋斗才能获得胜利
Ingenuity through struggle.
嘿 要做点酷酷的事吗
Hey, makin' something cool?
我不知道 做一个水里也能亮的手电筒
I don't know, underwater flashlight.
-你觉得呢 -哟
- What do you think? - Yo!
嘿 我能要一个吗
Hi, can I get one of those?
-当然 -谢谢了
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
女士们
Ladies.
有一个问题
A question.
好吧 不是问题 有一个请求
Well, it's a request more than a question.
说
Spit it out then.
我们能帮上什么忙
How can we help?
我在找亚麻布
I am looking for a linen,
留点亚麻布做诱饵
you know, spare linen for my bait.
-冷了吗 -不是 太松了
- Your bait getting cold? - No, it's getting loose.
-我有个主意 -我猜不行 你是说用亚麻布吗
- You know, I've had an idea to-- - Absolutely not. With linen?
不是
No.
交给我们吧
Uh-- Leave it with us.
我们看看有没有可行的办法
We'll see if we have anything that will work.
谢了
Thanks.
-我又加了一些东西 -好吧 我们看看
- A few additions.- - Okay, let's have a look.
还有吗
Anything else?
好了 跟我走
All right, leave with me.
-一周后见 -感谢
- I'll see you in a week. - Mahalo.
还有谁知道
Who knows it?
就你们两个吗
Only you two?
她一旦知道了
Once she gets at it.
-还好吗 -嗯
- Good? - Mm-hmm.
啊 还好 谢谢你
Ah, so good, thank you.
啊
Ah!
你说我们不吃晚饭 怎么样
What do you say, we skip dinner?
我说吃晚饭的时候
I say that by the time dinner rolls around--
是你干的
You, you did this.
-啊 什么 我 我做什么了 -你应该去的
- Uh, what, me, me, what, what'd I do? - You should've been there!
我不该一个人去的
I shouldn't have been doing it alone.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, well I'm sorry you got--
你一直在逃避责任
You've been shirking your responsibilities
和她鬼混 这点无法接受
and sneaking off with her. It's unacceptable!
-就让她帮你吧 -我不需要她的帮助
- Just let her help you then. - I don't need her help.
那行 我们回农场
Okay then, let's go back to the farm
像个男人一样讨论这个问题 好吗
and discuss this like men, yeah?
没必要讨论 是你的错
There's no need to talk, this is your fault.
行 就算是我的错 你满意了吗
Okay, it's my fault, you happy?
怎么回事 你的胳膊怎么了
What's going on? Hey, what happened to your arm?
-他们做的 -嘿 什么
- This alaho did this to me. - Hey, what--
-别再骂人了 -你对他做了什么
- Enough with the name-calling. - What, you did this to him?
不 是他自己弄的
No, he did it to himself.
嘿 注意点给措辞
Hey, you watch what you say about my girl.
-嘿 -哈库
- Hey! - Haku!
你
What are you--
呃 抱歉
Uh, no, I, I'm sorry.
我 我知道 非常抱歉
I, I, I know, I'm sorry.
好吧 我不是故意的
Okay, I didn't mean for that to happen.
-我没有 我不是故意的 -不是
- I didn't, I didn't mean for that. - No!
-哈维拉 停 -不
- Hawila, stop. - No!
-放开他 -停下
- Get off of him! - Stop!
哈库
Haku.
够了
Enough!
然后呢
And well?
然后什么
Well, what?
你还有什么要说的
What have you got to say for yourself?
我说了 我很抱歉
I told you I was sorry.
你不应该那么说拉妮
And you shouldn't have said that about Lani.
那不算道歉
That's not an apology.
行吧 那个也不是
Well, neither is that.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我爸爸是谁 爷爷是谁
Who my father is, who my grandfather was?
五十年前 他可能会因此被绞死
Fifty years ago, he would have been hanged for this,
至少会被流放
banished at least.
每个人都会感谢
Everyone appreciates
你的家人为这些岛屿所做的一切
what your family has done for the islands.
但那是过去 现在是现在
But that was then, this is now.
是的 艾尔默不在的时候 我们都是你的臣民
Yes, well in Aylmer's absence, we are all your subjects.
你要尽你所能照顾我们
You are to take care of us as best you can.
没有人会因为一个小小的误会
No one will be killed or banished
而被杀害或驱逐
for a simple misunderstanding.
一个小小的误会 他打了我
Simple misunderstanding? He struck me!
你怎么能指望我能再和他共事呢
How do you expect me to work with him again?
我没有
I don't.
你跟我一起工作 负责钓鱼
You'll work with me, fishing detail.
-嘿 我 我可不是渔夫 -现在还不是
- Hey, I'm, I'm not a fisherman. - Not yet.
对拉妮道歉
Apologize to Lani.
就这样吗
That's it?
他逃避我
He shirks on me,
逃避全村人
he shirks on the whole village.
到此为止了
That's the end of it.
日出时 别迟到
Sunrise. Don't be late.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
哦 一定有事
Oh, it's something.
我知道你不是最好的舞者
I know you're not the best dancer,
但也没这么赖过
but you were never this bad.
你脑子里在想什么
What's going on in that head of yours?
他觉得我很弱
He thinks I'm weak.
别在意哈维拉
Don't mind Hawila.
他会的
He will fare.
但哈库确实打了他 人们都很生气
But Haku did hit him, and people are angry.
你是小岛守护者
You're the island protector.
因为约翰·里尼死了
Because John Reaney died.
因为你是一个正直的人
Because you are a man of integrity.
我是个猎人 不是领导
I'm a hunter, I'm not a leader.
领导不是利用别人来让自己强大的人 本
Leader isn't someone who uses others to make him strong, Ben.
是愿意把自己的优势给予他人的人
It's someone willing to give their strengths to others.
听起来很简单
Sounds simple.
艾尔默相信你 我也相信你
Aylmer believes in you, I believe in you.
尼豪人相信你和你的决定
The people of Niihau believe in you and your decisions.
我觉得这太蠢了 根本不管用
I think this thing is stupid, it's not even working.
拉不出屎怨茅房♥
A poor workman blames his tools, man.
你说的倒轻巧
Aw, yeah, yeah, it's easy for you to say,
你是个从不...
you're the guy who never--
好了 别吵了
Come on.
那是什么
What is that?
等等 本 等一下
Wait, Ben, wait!
-本 -哈库 别
- Ben! - Haku, no.
-本 -嘿 哈库 别这样
- Ben! - Hey, Haku, don't!
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!