因为他骗了我们
Because he lied to us!
他别无选择
He didn't have a choice.
看看我们的反应
Look how we're reacted.
我们等到明天
We wait until tomorrow.
艾尔默可以带他回考艾岛
Aylmer can take him back to Kauai.
如果艾尔默没来呢
If Aylmer doesn't arrive?
那我就亲自把他带走
Then I'll take him myself!
带到考艾岛
To Kauai?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy!
我必须这样做
If it's what I need to do.
然后呢
And then what?
你认为他们会对他做什么
What do you think they'll do to him?
任何他们认为合适的
Whatever they see fit.
这不是我的事 也不是我们的事
It's not up to me, or to us,
或惩罚他 或宽大处理
to punish him or to show leniency.
我不想再谈这个了
I'm done talking about this, Yoshio.
在美国和日本之间
between the United States and the Japanese Empire.
什么 嗯 你在做什么
What, uh-- what are you doing?
艾尔摩没有给人活路
Aylmer's no show is a lifeline.
他们不会让茂典离开的
They aren't gonna let Shigenori just leave.
不是为了茂典 而是为了我们
Not for Shigenori, for us.
为我们
For us?
你还不明白吗 吉夫
You still don't get it, Yoshio?
看看我们所谓的朋友
Look at what our so-called friends
已经对茂典做的事情
have already done to Shigenori.
他们认为我们更像日本人而不是夏威夷人
They think of us as more Japanese than Hawaiian.
我们的皮肤有点不同 我们的口音有点奇怪
Our skin is a little different, our voice is a little off.
他们不在乎我们的人品人 他们在乎的是我们的国籍
They don't see our person, they see our heritage,
让我们成为他们的敌人
which make us as their enemy.
你真的认为一切都会恢复正常吗
Do you honestly think everything will go back to normal?
这只是时间问题 而且只会变得更糟
It's only a matter of time and it will only get worse.
我们得走
We need to leave!
还能去哪里
And go where?
希望茂典知道他的潜艇在哪里
Let's just hope Shigenori knows where his submarine is.
我感觉你可能饿了
I thought you'd be hungry.
看 这就是我爱你的原因
See, this I why I love you.
好吧 我希望不止这些
Well, I was hoping it'd be more than that.
你在这里呆多久了
How long are you here?
几个小时了
A few more hours.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们轮班
Then we change it up.
我是说你的未来
I meant for you.
我不知道 为什么 你有什么建议
I don't know. Why, what do you suggest?
我建议你到医务室来
I suggest you come to the medical hut.
我为什么要去医务室
And why would I wanna go to the medical hut?
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Hmm.
他怎么样了
How is he?
啊 谁知道呢
Argh! Who knows?
他一句话也没说 只是坐在那里
He hasn't said a word, he just sits there
盯着他的照片
and stares at his photograph.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
他一个人在里面 没有人可以说话
He's in there all alone, no one to talk to,
没什么可消磨时间的
nothing to pass the time.
他被关起来了
He's being kept locked up,
所以他不能找乐子
it's not supposed to be fun.
我的意思是 就像我说的 也许事情就是这样
I mean, like I said, maybe it is what it is.
嘿 来吧 给我一个微笑
Hey come on, give me a smile.
来吧
Come on.
我得走了
I got to go.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
-告诉我 -你不应该知道
- Tell me. - You don't deserve it.
我知道我不应该 但还是告诉我吧
I know I don't, but tell me anyway.
我爱你 哈库
I love you, Haku.
我也爱你
I love you too.
说真的 我得走了
Seriously, I got to go.
待会见
See you later?
我马上就来 倒数一下
I'll be right here, counting down the minutes.
这么晚了 你们怎么来了
It's late now again, why are you guys here?
他还没有吃饭
He hasn't eaten.
除非你愿意分享
Unless you'll share that.
五分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢哈库
Thanks Haku.
来吧 火奴鲁鲁
Go ahead, Honolulu.
几架飞机被击落
And several planes have been shot down,
而且高射炮很密集
and anti-aircraft gunnery is very heavy.
所有的通信线路似乎都中断了
All lines of communication seem to be down
在不同的军队哨所之间
between the various Army posts.
岛上的每个人都被这次袭击惊呆了
Everyone here on the Islands were taken by surprise by the attack.
你看起来很累 回家休息吧
You look tired, go home, get some rest.
空袭这些美丽的岛屿
Air raid on these beautiful islands
实际发生的
actually happened.
我这不是建议
I'm not asking.
-去吧 -空袭珍珠港之后
- Go. - After the attack on Pearl Harbor.
现在我来接你的班
I can pick this up for now.
从南方飞来的飞机投下炸♥弹♥
Planes came in from the south dropping bombs
以及城市上空的燃♥烧♥弹♥
and incendiary bombs over the city.
一枚炸♥弹♥击中了当地一家工厂
One bomb hit a local factory.
冷静
Calm down.
嘿 嘿 嘿 好了
Hey, hey, hey, okay,
伙计们结束了 好吗
you guys are done, okay?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no,
已经有了
we already have it.
不 不 不 不 不 哈库
No, no, no, no, no, Haku!
我给你五分钟
I gave you five minutes
和他说话 然后现在发生了什么
to talk him, and look what happened.
不 他想杀了我们 我很惊讶你们这些家伙
No, he tried to kill us, I'm surprised you guys--.
-不 茂典 -不 不 不
- No, Shigenori! - No, no, no!
噢 我的 噢 我的天 哈库 哈库
Oh my, oh my god. Haku. Haku!
哈库
Haku.
你干了什么 哈库
What have you done? Haku.
他说得对 我们得走了
He's right. We have to go.
我们杀了他 我们杀了他 我们杀了哈库
We killed him, we killed him, we killed Haku!
我也很对不起 但是我们得走了
I'm sorry too, but we have to go.
去哪
Go where?
我们不能离开他
We can't leave him here.
小声点
Be quiet.
没在这儿
They're not here.
茂典 他走了
Shigenori, he's gone.
我去拿口粮 在小教堂和你们碰头
I'll get supplies and meet you both by the chapel.
陆军和海军以战争为基础
The Army and Navy went on a war basis
今天在太平洋沿岸
on the Pacific seaboard today.
所有的假期都被取消了 所有的休假都被取消了
All leaves were cancelled, all furloughs revoked,
于是吩咐各人回自己的地方去
and every man was ordered to report to his station.
西海岸三个海军地区的指挥官
The commandants of the three Naval districts on the West Coast
每一个媒体都为每一个官员和每一个人呼吁
appealed by every medium for every officer and man
向他的岗位报到
to report to his post.
编组防御部队的指挥官
The commander of marshalled defensive forces...
艾拉 艾拉
Ella, Ella!
-放开我 -住手 艾拉
- Get off me! - Come down, Ella.
马祖
Matsu.
在你说之前 反射镜坏了
Before you say it, the reflector didn't work.
茂典受伤了
Shigenori is hurt.
受伤 发生了什么事
Hurt, what happened?
他是被哈威拉枪伤的 我们需要你的帮助
He was shot by Hawila, we need your help.
噢 噢 噢 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, start again.
哈威拉射杀他吗
Hawila shot him?
我说过我不想参与其中
I told you I don't want to be a part of this.
你已经参与其中了马祖 我们都是
You're already part of this, Matsu, we all are.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?