我已经帮过你了
I already helped you.
我确保了岛上的安全
I made sure the island was safe.
此外 我从来没有要求过别的
Besides, I never asked for any of this.
我只是想让一切都过去
I just want it to go away, for it all to go away
仅仅让我和小岛回到过去
and just let me and the island get back to how it was.
-这就是我想要的 -那就帮我们下水
- That's all I want! - Then help us get off
今晚就下水
the island tonight
在哈威拉发出警报之前
before Hawila can raise the alarm.
-我们 -你可以的
- Us? - It's okay for you.
他们以为你不知道茂典的事
They don't think you knew about Shigenori.
你可以回到正常状态 在一切过去之后
You can go back to normality after all this,
只要他们不知道你帮了他
as long as they don't know you helped him.
-你在威胁我吗 -我不需要威胁你
- Are you threatening me now? - I don't need to threaten you.
你是日本人
You're Japanese.
你觉得这对你有什么好处
How do you think this plays out for you
如果他们认为你牵涉其中
if they think you're implicated?
你想让一切恢复正常吗
You want everything to go back to normal?
唯一的办法就是我们离开这个岛
The only way that happens is if we leave the island.
-还有谁知道 -只有哈威拉
- Who else knows about it? - Only Hawila.
他飞奔进森林 向西奔向山顶
He tore off into the forest heading west towards the peak.
他将绕着圈子回到村里
He'll be circling back to the village.
我们没有多少时间
We don't have much time.
一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
茂典受伤了 我们需要你的帮助
Shigenori's hurt, we need your help.
茂典
Shigenori?
哈库在哪
Where's Haku?
艾琳 哈库在哪里
Irene, where's Haku?
呆在那里 拉妮
Stay there, Lani.
你在做什么 艾琳
What are you doing, Irene?
绷带 马祖
Get some bandages, Matsu.
不
No!
你得和我们一起去
You need to come with us.
艾琳 这不是你想做的 好吗
Irene, this is not what you want to do, okay?
去拿绷带来 马祖
Just get some bandages, Matsu!
吉夫 你在想什么
Yoshio, what are you thinking, hmm?
请保持安静
Please be quiet.
好吧 如果大家都知道了 你要会怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do when everyone finds out about this?
当本发现的时候
When Ben finds out?
听我说 安静点
As I said, be quiet.
-发生了什么 -我还好
- What's going on? - I was right,
我一直很好
I was right all along.
那个 那个 他们来找我 但是我射杀了他
The, the-- They came for me, but I shot him.
我射杀了他然后逃走了
I shot him and escaped.
-射杀了谁 -茂典
- Shot who? - Shigenori.
我们要把所有人都赶出村子
We need to get everyone out of the village.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
可以带他们去我家的墓地
You can take 'em to my family's burial cairn.
他们在那里很安全
They'll be safe there.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
哈威拉
Hawila.
你说他们是来找你的
You said they came for you.
他们是谁
Who is they?
吉夫和艾琳
Yoshio and Irene.
为什么是你
Why you?
为了这些东西
For these.
跟我来
Come with me.
其他人也有同样的想法
Someone else has the same idea.
-你不能去考艾岛的 -这是唯一的办法
- You're not going to Kauai. - It's the only way.
一个小船吗 那将花费几个小时的时间
A rowboat? That'll take hours.
我也知道这不是件容易的事
I'm not saying it will be easy.
不 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
这是我们必须做的
It's what needs to be done.
我去
I'll go.
我以前去过 我知道去考拉卡的路
I made the trip before, I know the Kaulakahi Channel.
我想帮助这个岛 这是我的机会
I wanna help the island, this is my chance.
我会把这些文件带到考艾岛 带回援兵
I'll take the papers to Kauai and bring back help.
让我来做
Let me do it.
让我来做
Let me do it.
你确定你可以吗
You sure you'll be okay?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要去找我的妻子
I'm going to find my wife.
吉夫
Yoshio.
你可以不这么做 放我走吧
You can stop this, let me go.
一切都来不及了
It's gone too far.
现在还有挽回的余地
Nothing has happened yet.
艾拉
Ella.
-她在这里做什么 -她看见我们了
- What is she doing here? - She saw us.
没事的 会好的
It's okay, we'll be fine.
哈库
Haku.
拉妮 对不起
Lani, I'm sorry.
不 不 我不想帮他
No, no, I won't help him.
别碰她
Don't you touch her!
-不 不 -你疯了吗
- No, no! - Are you crazy?
我做 我做 我做
I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it!
没关系 我来做
It's okay, I'll do it.
茂典 快坐下
Shigenori, please sit down.
求你了 茂典 坐下
Please, Shigenori, sit down.
没事的
It's okay.
我们得找到哈威拉
We need to find Hawila.
什么 不
What? No.
茂典会杀了村里所有的人
Shigenori will kill everyone in the village,
如果不这样做 首先被杀的就是我们
starting with all of us if we don't.
然后就是你
Then you do it.
我们不是在请求 马祖
We're not asking, Matsu.
找到本 告诉他艾拉来了
Find Ben, tell him Ella is here.
-你知道他会发疯的 -他会找到哈威拉的
- You know he'll go crazy when he finds out-- - He'll find Hawila.
去做
Do it!
-本在哪里 -说不准
- Where is Ben? - That depends.
什么
On what?
取决于他是否在找我
On whether he's looking for me
或者他是不是在找你
or whether he's looking for you.
进入紧急状态
State of emergency...
-吉夫和艾琳 -我知道
- Yoshio and Irene are-- - I know.
我知道
I know.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for this to happen!
对不起 本
I'm sorry, Ben.
他们在哪儿 艾拉在哪里
Where are they? Where is Ella?
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
你是我们中的一员
You're one of us.
你不明白 你逃不掉的
You don't understand, you can't.
很复杂
It's complicated.
可能你太盲目了 看不到即将发生的事情
Maybe you were too blind to see what was coming.
我没有
I'm not.
-我们会保护你的 -就像你保护了他一样
- We would've protected you. - Like you protected him.
-那不一样 -是吗
- That was different. - Was it?
你已经看到村子变成什么样了
You saw how fast the village turned,
我们像野兽一样被关起来 受到攻击
locked up like an animal, attacked.
我们就是下一个要死的人
We'd have been next.
就像你说的 你不明白
As you said, you can't understand.
但我为这个岛做了我该做的
But I did what I did for the island.
你告诉了拉妮
You tell that to Lani.
你告诉了哈库
You tell that to Haku.
那只是个意外
That was an accident.
这是一回事 这是另一回事
It was one thing and then another.
事情失去了控制
It got out of hand.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
那就去吧
Then go.