没错 我们有从特莱西恩斯塔特
That's right, we have transportation orders
转移到奥斯维辛集中营的命令 结尾有你的签名
from Theresienstadt to Auschwitz signed by you right up to the end.
以及这5万从匈牙利徒步离开的
And of these 50,000 from Hungary who left on foot,
你知道即使他们经过长途跋涉
you knew you were sending them to their deaths,
能幸存下来最终也将走向死亡
even if they survived the march.
我可以向你保证 上尉
I assure you, Captain,
我完全不知道他们的苦楚
I had no idea of the suffering.
有那时候的目击报告
You had a witness report at the time,
来自一群德国党卫军
from a group of highly-ranked Germans
高级主将 于特纳就是其中之一(以下是供述)
of which the Commanding General of the Waffen-SS Jüttner was one.
当我们第一次见他的时候 艾希曼什么也不承认
"When we confronted him at first, Eichmann admitted nothing.
当他知道我们会书面向希姆莱汇报
Then after he learned we would write to Himmler,
他撤销了徒步行进的命令
he withdrew the marching orders.
完全正确
That's quite correct.
我撤销了徒步行进的命令
The marching orders were withdrawn by me.
但一周之后又重新开始
But one week later the marches recommenced.
真的吗
Really?
我想不起来
I don't recall that.
于特纳继续写道
Jüttner goes on to say,
艾希曼蔑视希姆莱
"Eichmann, in defiance of Himmler's new orders
关于停止杀害犹太人的新命令
to cease the killing of Jews,
重新下令宣布所有的犹太人 以及他们10岁以上的儿童
decreed once again that all Jews and their children over ten
都发送到奥斯威辛集中营
were to be deported to Auschwitz and Dachau
和达豪集中营的毒气室
and the gas chambers.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我决不会违反命令
I would never have disobeyed orders.
这就是你违背的希姆莱的命令
Here are Himmler's orders, which you disobeyed.
这就是你签署的行进命令
Here are the marching orders signed by you.
好吧
All right.
我们谈完了
We're through.
你能确保我的信能寄给我的家人吗 上尉
Would you make sure the letter is sent to my family, Captain?
帮我送信吧 上尉 求你了
Send the letter, Captain, I beg you.
不只是迪亚特
It's not just Dieter.
我还担心会有什么发生在小儿子身上
I am worried what will happen to the little one.
6岁失去父亲太早了
Six years old is too young to lose your father.
你是说6岁吗
Six years old, you say?
他马上就要7岁了
He'll be seven soon.
他性格很好
He has a wonderful temperament.
你说他是你的最爱吗
Would you say he's your favorite?
我爱他们所有人
I love them all.
你想要再多几个吗
You wish you had more?
当然
Of course.
我喜欢当父亲
I love being a father.
我爱孩子们
I love children.
我会想念他们的
But you were killing children.
但你在屠♥杀♥孩子们
I will miss them.
有些孩子和你的小儿子一样大
The same age as your youngest, some younger.
我知道 上尉 我承认 但是
I know, Captain, I admit that, but--
四年里杀了50万儿童
500,000 children in four years!
我知道 但是
I know, but--
但是什么
But what?
但是什么
But what?
他们是犹太人
They were Jews.
你好
Hello.
这是我们最后一次见面
This is our last interview.
我将被派往柏林
I'm being posted to Berlin.
谢谢你没有写我们家的事
Thank you for not writing about my family.
艾希曼被判有罪了吗
So Eichmann's been found guilty?
是的
Yes.
7个月的审讯 跟着的是审判
Seven months of interrogation, followed by a trial.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
更不说花费的纳税者的钱
Let alone the expense to the tax payers.
我们给他的公正 远比他给我们的多
We showed him more justice than he ever showed us.
这是历史性的一天
This is a day that will go down in history forever.
阿道夫·艾希曼在接受完国家审判后
Adolf Eichmann was executed last night following a state trial.
于昨晚处以绞刑 午夜后执行
He was hanged just after midnight.
1961年4月11日 艾希曼于耶路撒冷受审 被以反人道罪名等十五条罪名起诉 审判运用了1500份记录 传唤了100名指控人(其中有90名为纳粹囚犯中的幸存者) 收到了来自16个国家的数十份辩方证词 3名法官进行了长达4个月的商议同年12月11日艾希曼被判处有罪 12月15日被判死刑 1962年5月31日
我只不过是高速运转机器上
I was only a humble cog in what was,
一个小小的齿轮罢了
admittedly, a highly intimidating machine.
受人喜爱并不是我的职责
It wasn't my job to be loved.
我跟毒气没有任何关系
I had nothing, nothing, nothing to do with gassing.
我只是服从命令罢了
I was obeying orders.
我从来没有杀过犹太人
I've never killed a Jew.
我从未命令任何人杀死犹太人
I've never ordered anyone to kill a Jew.
我从未收钱释放犹太人
Where could I have got the skulls they wanted?
我或许有罪 因为帮助转移犹太人
I might be guilty because I helped with evacuation.
我从来都不是反犹太主义者
I am not and have never been an anti-Semite.
(以下是真实人物阿夫纳·莱斯采访录音原声 敬请聆听)
成千上万的人听说过艾希曼
Hundreds, even thousands of people, have never heard of Eichmann,
但他们可能不知道他的命运
and they don't know even what was his fate.
即使他最后受到绞刑 经过了审判
That he was hanged in the end, and there was a trial.
世界上许多人
Many people,
包括现在年轻的你
and you have among youngsters today all over the world,
如果被问到希♥特♥勒♥是谁时 可能会回答说
if you ask them "Who was Hitler?", there are many who would say,
从没听说过
"Never heard of him."
你应该知道这里发生过什么
You see, when you realized what really happened here,
不仅仅是600万犹太人被屠♥杀♥
and there were not only six million Jews who were holocausted,
另外还有数以百万计的其他人死亡
there were many million others.
艾希曼最后用相同的方式 为他们的死负责
Eichmann was responsible for their death in the same way.
这成为我终生的事业
It has become really a life's work for me,
它完全改变了
and it has entirely changed my outlook
我对很多事情的看法 比如相信真正的民♥主♥
on many, many things in life, like believing in a true democracy.
只有它 才能从艾希曼这种人手中挽救人类
That's the only thing that can save mankind from people like Eichmann.
周围潜在着许多艾希曼式的人物
And there are many -- latently, there are many Eichmanns around.
但艾希曼这种人 只有在专♥制♥制度下才会生长
But Eichmanns can grow, can rise only in a dictatorship,
而专♥制♥不管是左还是右 都一样
and a dictatorship, whether from right or left is the same,
绝不会有民♥主♥
but never in a true democracy.
要维护民♥主♥ 我们必须尽全力
This is why we have to fight for democracy.
挺身而出
To stand up for it.
我们必须尽一切努力 避免类似事件发生
We should do our very utmost never to have this occur again.
防止新的艾希曼再次产生
To prevent Eichmanns to rise again.
剧终 谢谢观赏