德国纳粹针对欧洲犹太人和其他人群发动种族灭绝大屠♥杀♥ 其他人群包括埃及人和同性恋者 种族灭绝是在1942年开始的 在名为“最终方案”的大屠♥杀♥中达到顶峰 阿道夫·艾希曼高效执行此项计划
阿道夫·卡尔·艾希曼 1906-1962 纳粹军官 负责执行希♥特♥勒♥的“最终方案”和管理集中营 600万犹太人命丧于此 战后他隐匿阿根廷逃避纽伦堡审判 (引自《牛津世界历史辞典》牛津大学出版社)
本剧根据以色列官方审讯手稿 (1960-1961)改编
托马斯·克莱舒曼(出演 艾希曼)
特洛伊·格雷提(出演 阿夫纳·莱斯)
片名:艾希曼(匈牙利)
Eichmann 2007
马泽尔托夫!
Mazel tov!
马泽尔托夫!
Mazel tov!
谢谢
Thank you.
阿根廷大使♥馆♥早前要求澄清艾希曼事件
The Argentine Embassy issued a request for clarification earlier today.
(以色列)总理本·古里安目前拒绝评论
Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion refused to comment immediately,
但希望立即召开议会紧急会议
but is expected to address an emergency meeting of the Knesset any moment now.
谨慎些是必要的
Discretion is going to be essential.
你不可以告诉任何人
You are to tell no one. No one.
先生 好了
Sir!
来了 我们进去吧
Ah, here it comes. Let's go in.
今天下午召开的紧急会议中
At an emergency meeting with the Knesset this afternoon,
总理戴维·本·古里安宣布
Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion announced that Adolf Eichmann
因蓄意杀害600万犹太人 而被通缉的纳粹党阿道夫·艾希曼
wanted for his part in the murder of six million Jews by the Nazis
现已被逮捕带回以色列
is now captive on Israeli soil.
他会因违反人道主义和杀害犹太人的罪行 接受审判
He will stand trial for crimes against humanity and the Jewish people.
1960年5月23日 以色列 耶路撒冷
以色列 拉姆拉 警♥察♥局 1960年
我知道
I know.
(以色列国国旗 1948年5月14日 以色列国正式宣布成立)
小心你的头
Careful with your head.
记着我跟医生约的时间,别迟到了
Don't be late for my doctor's appointment.
我会吗?
Would I ever?
是的
Yeah.
我爱你
Still love you.
早上好 本杰明 早上好 维拉
-Morning, Benjamin. -Morning, Vera.
你好 - 你好
Hello. -Hello.
我是本-古里安。跟我来
I'm Ben-Gurion. Come with me.
部长正在等你
(以色列情报6局)
The Minister's waiting for you.
你好 维拉
Shalom, Vera.
这些工作人员
These personnel are, um,
在向幸存者收集证词和录口供
collecting testimony and taking depositions from survivors.
但只有你会知道所有的情况
But only you will have the full picture.
根据给你的材料
Based on the material you are given,
你要决定审问艾希曼什么问题 以及何时审问
you will decide what questions to ask Eichmann and when.
我确定
Yeah.
你很快就会有足够的证据
Knowing you, I'm sure you'll very quickly gather enough evidence.
用不着等到明天
It won't be by tomorrow.
啊 汉斯
Ah, good, Hans!
这是阿夫纳·莱斯上尉
Captain Avner Less,
请允许我向你介绍刚正不阿的汉斯·李普曼
permit me to introduce the incorruptible Hans Lipmann.
你好吗?
How do you do?
很好 谢谢
Well, thank you.
汉斯将会协助你
Hans will be assisting you.
先生
Please, sir.
好心的警卫先生
Kind Mr. Guard.
谢谢
Merci,
谢谢
gracias,
非常感谢(德语)
dankeschon.
(粗口)
啊!
Ah!
这就是他
There he is.
对犹太人生存的最大威胁
The greatest living threat ever to the Jewish people.
别担心
Don't worry,
你和你的家人不会有危险
there'll be no risk to you or your family.
危险
Risk?
15年了
It has been 15 years.
我们需要正义
We want justice.
过去的就让它过去吧
Let the past stay in the past.
忘了吧 - 不 莎拉
Forget it. -No, Sarah.
我们要让全世界知道这个人做了什么
We want the world to know what that man did.
报仇吗
Revenge?
如果你想这么叫的话
If that's what you want to call it, darling.
我是想这么叫
Yes, I do.
难道你不认为他应当受到 正当法律的审判吗
Don't you think he should be tried by due process of law?
阿夫纳 即使判定他有罪 我们能对他做什么
Avner, even if he is found guilty, what are we going to do with him?
不能处决他 所以有什么意义呢
Not execute him. So, what's the point?
谁来审讯
And who's going to do the interrogation?
是哪位受过训练的呢
Who have we got who's trained?
没有人 - 没有人 是的 没有人
No one. -No one. Yes, no one.
所以现在把他吊死或枪毙了吧
So, let's, um, hang him or shoot him now, all right?
杀了他
Kill him?
至少能省些钱
At least we'd save some money.
无论如何我们的法律程序也太拖沓了
And, anyway, our legal process is a shambles.
是的 政♥府♥并不准备批准死刑的执行
Yeah, but the Government are not prepared to ratify the death penalty.
这条法律存在有多久了
And how long has that been on the books?
自从以色列建立
Since the creation of Israel.
是的 13年了 - 12年
Yeah, 13 years. -12 years.
13年 是的 - 我想是13年
13 years, yeah. -13 years, I think.
审讯他是太给他面子了
Well, I think we're paying him too much respect by giving him a trial.
没错 - 你想想,对吧
Absolutely. -Think about it, right.
所以我们要审讯他
So, we give him a trial.
他该高兴死了
Which indulges him.
我的意思是还收集到什么新信息
I mean, what new information can be gleaned?
还有什么 他是杀人凶手
What else is there to know? He's a murderer.
任何犹太人只要认为不杀了他而审讯他
Any Jew who believes he's deserving of a trial
就是人♥民♥的叛徒
is a traitor to his own people.
没错
Right.
你不同意吗 阿夫纳
Don't you agree, Avner?
我想 我想我们应该添酒了
I think we should have some more wine.
还好吧 我的朋友
Is everything okay, my friend?
还好
Yeah.
还好
Yeah.
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
说实话 我正式进入缓解期了
Well, truth be told, I'm officially in remission.
太好了
That's wonderful.
不是吗
Isn't it?
莎拉 我得了脊髓灰质炎
Sarah... I have polio of the spine.
是的
Yeah.
但是你总是精力旺盛
But you've always had enough energy for two people.
也许吧
Maybe.
尽管再也不了
Not anymore, though.
医生说一开始生孩子是大错特错
Big mistake, the doctor said, was to have children in the first place.
但阿夫纳和我想要一个家庭
But Avner and I always wanted family.
他们是上天赐予我们的
And they've been a blessing.
我只是不想让他们看我坐轮椅
I just don't want them to see me in a wheelchair.
我们家族死了60人
Among us we lost about 60 of our family.
想想我们 有60位亲属不能在这
Imagine that. That man is responsible
他应当为此负责
for about 60 of our relatives not being here.
应当雇人朝他脑袋开一枪干掉他
Should pay someone to shoot him in the head and be done with it.
我们看起来会像好战的犹太人
And we'll look like a lot of trigger-happy Kikes
而失去领土也罪有应得
who deserve to lose our little strip of sand.
把艾希曼送入地狱
Eichmann to hell!
送入地狱
Send him to hell!
莱斯上尉
Captain Less?
你的文件 - 噢
Your files, sir. -Ah!
谢谢
Thank you.
艾希曼先生 我是阿夫纳·莱斯上尉
Herr Eichmann, my name is Captain Avner Less.
请允许我问你一些问题
With your permission I will be asking you some questions.
我很高兴地允许 上尉
Permission gladly granted, Captain.
艾希曼先生 请确认这些文件是你签的
Can you confirm that you signed this document, Herr Eichmann?
是的
Yes.
上面写着我是自愿来以色列的
It states that I came to Israel of my own free will in order to account
为了完成“最终方案”的任务
for my part in the Final Solution.
上尉
Captain...
我想你会发现
...I think you will find that I can prove
我只不过是高速运转机器上
I was only a humble cog in what was, admittedly,
一个微小的齿轮罢了
a highly intimidating machine,
当然 现在在历史的废物堆里
now, of course, on the scrap heap of history.