and the framework of the so-called Final Solution?
我并不想逃避我的责任
I don't want to avoid responsibility for what I did.
但我没有做 我从来都不是反犹太主义者
But I am not and have never been an anti-Semite.
是吗
Yes?
我亲爱的孩子们
My dear children,
我为你们自豪
I am so proud of you all.
你们是我和祖国的孩子
That you are sons of mine, of the Fatherland.
健康的德国孩子
Healthy German boys.
你们的爸爸还是那个爸爸
Your father is the same father you always had,
但世界已经变了
but the world has moved on.
我们也都会变的
And so must we all.
你忘了叫醒我们 爸爸
You forgot to wake us up, Daddy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我把自己和弟弟的衣服都穿好了
I dressed David and myself.
做得好 汉娜
Well done, Hannah.
做得很好
Well done.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
请原谅我
I'm sorry.
对不起 我忽略了你
I'm sorry I've neglected you.
是那个人将我们分开
That man has pushed us apart.
吞噬了你的灵魂
Eaten away at your soul.
不吃葡萄吗
No grapes?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
给我剥个桔子
Peel me an orange, please.
还记得那晚基布兹的桔树吗
Do you remember the kibbutz orange groves in the evening?
夕阳西下的神奇时刻 所有的桔子看起来
That magic hour after sunset when all the oranges glowed
都像许许多多的小月亮
like a million tiny moons?
你还记得在海里游泳吗
Do you remember swimming in the sea?
我记得
I remember.
那时我们无忧无虑
We were carefree then.
甚至莽莽撞撞
Reckless, even.
然后我就病了
Then I got ill.
但第二年你又能摘桔子了
But the next year you were picking oranges.
是的 因为你在照顾我
Yes, because you looked after me.
我还是会照顾你的
I'm going to look after you again.
就像我们住在海法(以色列北部港口)那样
Like when we lived in Haifa.
我不能再摘桔子了
I won't be picking oranges again.
不 你能的
Yes, you will.
艾希曼那边怎么样了
What about Eichmann?
我已经问完了
I'm finished with Eichmann.
你还有两天 你说的
You've got two more days, you said.
是的
Yes.
过完这两天
Do the two days.
一切就结束了
Then it's over.
你一定熟悉布鲁诺·瓦内克
You must be familiar with the statement
在纽伦堡审判中的陈述
of Bruno Waneck at the Nuremberg Trials.
他说 在消灭过程中
He said, "On the extermination process,
泄露了计划 所以只能考虑用毒气
it transpires that only gas can be considered
因为艾希曼要求
because Eichmann has ruled
通过枪杀来消灭他们 是绝对不可能的
to eliminate the masses that were to be expected by shooting
而且对参与
is absolutely impossible
其中的党卫军来说也太难了
and also too hard on the SS men involved,
不得不射杀妇女和儿童
having to shoot women and children.
我和毒气一点关系都没有 没有 没有
I had nothing, nothing, nothing to do with gassing.
那是谁下的令
Then, who gave the orders?
元首
The Fuhrer.
是的
Yes.
上级告诉我
Heinrich told me that Hitler
希♥特♥勒♥决定消灭犹太人
had decided on the extermination of the Jews,
元首的愿望就是法律
and the Fuhrer's wishes were law.
根据瓦纳克的陈述
Well, according to Waneck,
艾希曼占有统治地位 甚至是绝对地位
"Eichmann occupied a dominant, if not to say absolute position
并且直接听命于希姆莱
and was directly responsible to Himmler."
事实是我从未直接听命于希姆莱
The truth is I was never directly under Himmler.
所以瓦纳克的陈述太过牵强
So Waneck's statement is extremely far-fetched.
奥斯威辛集中营指挥官鲁道夫·霍斯 能支持他的陈述
It is supported by the Kommandant of Auschwitz, Rudolf H枚ss.
好吧 拒绝霍斯的巨大谎言
Yes, well, the rejection of Hose's monstrous lies
不会影响对我的判决 对吧
is not going to have any effect on my punishment, is it?
不会在日内瓦公约中提到
It may not be mentioned in the Geneva Convention,
但在检查手指上涂一点
but a little lubricant on the inspection finger
润滑剂是最受欢迎的
would be most welcome.
没问题
这是历史辉煌的一章
This is a chapter of glory in our history
从未也不会被写进历史里
which has never been written and which never shall be written
因为我们知道
since we know how hard it would be for us
如果我们还有犹太人这些秘密破坏者 我们会有多难
if we still had the Jews as secret saboteurs--
波兹南 1943年10月4日
Poznan, October 4, 1943:
希姆莱给党卫军高级军官的讲话
Himmler gave a speech to senior SS officers.
你还记得他在犹太问题上的主要原则吗
Do you remember his keynote speech on the Jewish question?
我从来不知道希姆莱还有这么个讲话
I was never told that Himmler made such a speech.
从来不知道 从来不知道 从来不知道
Never. Never. Never.
你看,上尉 讲国家领袖
You see, Captain, it was not necessary to make speeches
相信的事情没有必要
about what the Reichsführer believed.
我们已经深入了解了
Deep down we knew.
1943年10月
October 1943.
希姆莱视察被捕的苏联士兵
Himmler visits captured Soviet soldiers
他们将要被送到里加的集中营
waiting to be transported to concentration camps in Riga.
帝国副手阿道夫·艾希曼将逃脱起诉
His Reich Deputy, Adolf Eichmann, who was later to escape prosecution--
他仍不承认和希姆莱有联♥系♥
He's still denying all connections to Himmler.
为什么
Why?
大家请听我讲 放下手头的事情
Everybody. Please, please listen. Please stop what you're doing.
查看所有希姆莱
I need you to find and check all written communication
和艾希曼的书信往来 立刻
between Himmler and Eichmann. Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找到了
I got it.
干得好
Well done.
1944年10月至12月将犹太人
The forced marches of the Jews out of Hungary
赶出匈牙利这件事 令我们的调查者很困惑
between October and December of 1944 are puzzling our researchers.
还困惑吗
Still?
关于你的身份
There seems to be some ambiguity about your status
以及是否是你
and whether or not it was you
实际被任命 完成所有这些工作似乎有些含糊不清
who had actually been appointed to complete all this work.
当然 我是依命行事
Of course, I was ordered to do it.
认为我是自愿的 无论从哪个角度看 倒是对我
The suggestion that it was voluntary is, in any respect,
和被运走的人们的侮辱
an insult to me and to anyone who was transported.
侮辱
An insult.
1944年10月17日
(布达佩斯-帕拉西特)
On October 17th, 1944,
你回到布达佩斯组建第一支驱逐队伍
you returned to Budapest to organize the first forced march deportation
大约有3000人在驱逐中丧生
of which an estimated 3,000 died during the march itself.
你看到了 卡斯特纳 我回来
As you can see, Kastner, I'm back.
我只想告诉你 德国已经度过了低谷
And I just want to tell you that Germany has passed its low point.
新发明的武器
A new weapon is being produced
盟军将无力抵抗
which the Allies will be powerless against.
复仇武器V3号♥
Vengeance weapon number three.
要让大家公认这个事实
In recognition of this fact,
我必须再要7万匈牙利犹太人2万犹太人
I absolutely need another 70,000 Hungarian Jews.
去向奥匈帝国西南边境(做劳囚)
20,000 pick-and-shovel Jews for the south-east wall in Ostmark
5队人 每队1万人
and five separate transports of 10,000 each.
徒步去奥地利
From here to Austria on foot.
利斯坦 你的清单
Listanne, Your list.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
卡斯特纳(Rudolf Kastner又译作卡兹纳) 纳粹大屠♥杀♥期间匈牙利的犹太领袖(另被称作犹奸) 曾与艾希曼直接交往 战后受到指控 1958年被一大屠♥杀♥幸存者暗♥杀♥身亡
我不这么认为 上尉 我认为没有很多人死亡
I don't think, Captain, I don't think many died.
除了正常死亡的 总有人会死
Except that just normally some must have.
看他们最后一公里
And it must have been sad to see civilians
的挣扎 令人悲伤
struggling along the last kilometers.
但我什么也做不了
But there was nothing I could do.
我不能
I couldn't do a thing.
最多我只能说留着吧 我不需要他们
At the most, I could have said, "Keep your Jews. I don't need them."
奥斯威辛人满为患
Auschwitz was full to overflowing.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.