在可能的情况下 这并不违背我的士兵宣言
Where it was possible without going against my soldier's oath.
艾希曼 滚出来
我们稍后继续
We'll carry on later.
这个通道被冲开了
Open the gate!
嗨 上尉
Ah, Captain.
是
Yes.
他们告诉我在这里能找到你
They told me that I would find you here and not in the prison.
我不得不到这儿 局长 这是标准的安全程序
I had to leave. It's standard security procedure, Minister.
嗯
Mmm.
请离开一下
有什么问题
Is something wrong?
你知道我们启动这个程序
You know, when we started this process,
受种族灭绝影响的人
those who were affected by the genocide
(为避嫌)被排除在情报6局外
were excluded from recruitment at Bureau Zero Six.
但现在我们才发现 你父亲并非在特莱西恩斯塔特
Until today we understood that your father died of natural causes
集中营自然死亡
in Theresienstadt.
你这是什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说真的 阿夫纳 你看看这个
I'm saying, Avner, that you need to take a look at this.
坐下 坐下
Sit, sit, sit.
看这 艾希曼的签名
See, here, Eichmann's signature.
这是奥斯威辛集中营死亡名单
It's a passenger list for Auschwitz.
往下看 那里
But look further down. There.
你的父亲 亚伯拉罕·莱斯
Your father, Abraham Less.
大笔一挥
With a stroke of the pen,
艾希曼亲自把他送进毒气室
he personally sent him to the gas chambers.
你知道这是什么意思
You don't need me to tell you what this means.
媒体一旦发现这些 你就得走人
The minute the media finds out, you're gone.
结束
Finished.
所以你需要忏悔而且要快 上尉
So, you need to get a confession, and you need to do it quick, Captain.
你必须辞职
You must resign.
让他们去收拾这个烂摊子
Let them sort out the mess.
你为什么这样沮丧
Why are you so upset?
纳粹也杀了我的母亲
The Nazis killed my mother, too.
但我真正沮丧的是
But I'm really upset,
阿纳夫 我担心的是你
Avner, because I'm worried about you.
迟早会被发现的
It's going to come out sooner or later.
他们守不住秘密 你知道的
They can't keep a secret, and you know that.
政♥府♥喜欢息事宁人
This is a government of appeasers.
你只是他们的棋子
You are their pawn.
今天算了
Not today.
下次再说
你好
Hello.
你好 是莱斯上尉吗
Hello. Is this Captain Less?
我是耶路撒冷邮报的记者 米利亚姆·佛罗里克
This is Miriam Frohlich from The Jerusalem Post.
我希望我没有在不方便的时候抓住你
I hope I haven't caught you at an inconvenient time,
我能占用你一点时间吗
but I wondered if you could possibly spare a few moments.
嗨 维拉
Hi, Vera.
哦 你好
Oh. Oh, hey.
对不起 我想该由我来接露丝和杰克瑞
Um, I'm sorry, I thought I was picking up Ruth and Zackeri.
哦 维拉 目前我们不想由你来接
Oh, Vera, it's just, we don't want you picking the kids up at the moment.
实际上是莎拉 她认为太危险了
Sarah doesn't, actually. She thinks it's too dangerous.
为什么
Why?
你是目标人物
You're a target.
叛徒
Traitor!
叛徒
Traitor!
叛徒
Traitor!
我还以为我们的小会终止了 上尉
I was beginning to think our little meetings had stopped, Captain.
我希望它不是因为我说了什么
I hope it was nothing I said.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I've been thinking?
如果有比我的死刑更好的救赎方式
If a greater act of atonement would suffice than my own execution,
我愿意自尽
let me hang myself
以儆效尤 遏制所有反犹分子
as an example and deterrent to all anti-Semites.
我们正尽全力让你活着 至少是目前
We are obliged to make every effort to keep you alive, for now.
只是一种想法
It was just a thought.
胡赛尼 耶路撒冷穆夫提
That's al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem
最高穆♥斯♥林♥议会主席
and President of the Supreme Muslim Council.
他呼吁灭绝犹太人
He has called for the extinction of Jewry.
你和他有私交吗
Do you know him personally?
我在1938年代表帝国访问巴勒斯坦时见过他
I met him when I visited Palestine for the Reich in 1938.
但并不亲密
But we were not close.
他对希♥特♥勒♥印象深刻而不是我
He was impressed by Hitler, not by me.
是吗
Is it, um...?
不是吧
Is it not true...
胡赛尼在你的邀请下
...al-Husseini, at your invitation,
参观了集中营
visited the concentration camps
作为1941年他对德国外交访问的一部分
as part of a diplomatic visit he made to Germany in 1941
是吗
Did he?
我不记得了
I can't remember now.
你是否代表纳粹党接受过他的礼物
Did you ever receive gifts from him on behalf of the Nazi Party?
我从来不会 没有 没有
Never. Never. Never.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
每次他重复说三遍就代表他在撒谎
Every time he repeats himself three times, he's lying.
没错
You're right.
艾希曼接受过胡塞尼的礼物
These are the gifts Eichmann received from Husseini --
金链 金币 以及镶有宝石的匕♥首♥
gold chains and coins, and a jeweled dagger.
我知道
I knew it.
我退回去了
I gave them back.
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
去睡觉
Bed.
我们调查到一个很令人吃惊的信息
It is amazing the information that comes up in our researches.
我(艾希曼)从来不知道《我的奋斗》这本书 被翻译成阿♥拉♥伯语
I never knew Mein Kampf was translated into Arabic.
事实就是如此神奇
Facts are strange things.
例如
For instance,
我在报纸上了解到 你的妻子叫维拉
I read in the newspaper your wife is called Vera.
那也是我妻子的名字
Well, that is my wife's name, too.
真是无巧不成书
What an amazing coincidence.
这些巧合或许能解释
The chances of us both perhaps Perhaps it goes some way
我对你的亲近感
to explaining my fellow feelings for you.
告诉我 上尉 你的审问是谁教的
Tell me, Captain, who trained you in interrogation?
英国人
The British?
这使你成为正直的警官
That must make you a very fair policeman, then.
英国警♥察♥代表着公平 不是吗
British police are meant to be fair, aren't they?
我觉得比理发师好多了
I expect it beats being a hairdresser.
谁告诉你 我原来是理发师
Who told you I had been a hairdresser?
华尔街日报 另一条真♥相♥
It was in the newspapers as well. Another fact.
所以我在这 和犹太理发师一起 分享我的秘密
So here I am, sharing my secrets with a Jewish barber.
我妻子的家庭条件 决定我应当从商
My wife's family made it a condition that I should have a trade.
我不得不加入纳粹党 我的妻子维拉才会嫁给我
Well, I had to join the Nazi Party before my Vera would have me.
开始吧 继续
Off you go. Go on.
超过我
Race me.
汉娜 等着我
Hannah, wait for me!
妈妈
Mommy!
这是针对头盖骨的命令
It's an order for skulls.
但我不记得了
But I don't remember.
斯特拉斯堡大学的赫特教授
From a Professor Hirt of Strasbourg University Medical...
我必须把它交给
I must have turned the whole thing over
管理和供给部门
to the Administration and Supply Department.
我的意思是
I mean --
我怎么能有他们要的头盖骨呢
where could I have got the skulls they wanted?
写的时候
At the time of writing,
这些骷髅和头盖骨的主人 可能都还活着
these skeletons and skulls would have still been alive.
所以原材料可能是活生生的人
So the raw materials, as it were, would have been live humans.
犹太人
Jews.
听着 这跟我一点关系都没有
Look, this is really nothing to do with me.
医生总能自♥由♥进出集中营
The doctors could always go independently
选择他们需要的东西
to the concentration camps and select whatever they required.
我是个负责运输的军官
I'm a transportation officer.
如果命令你装载货物
If the order for shipment goes out to you,
你执行了命令 即使知道他们将会死
and you carry out the order knowing they will die,
难道你不应该负责吗
does that not make you responsible?
我完全不记得这件事
I can't remember this case at all.
没有任何文件指向我