你提过 粮仓上面的公♥寓♥里住过人
You mentioned there was someone living in the apartment above the barn.
一个员工 杰基罗森
An employee. Jackie Lawson.
杰基昨晚在家吗 他在公♥寓♥里吗
Was Jackie home last night? Was he in the apartment?
我准备睡觉时
His car was there
他的车还在 - 那是几点
when I went to bed. - What time was that?
你准备睡觉的时间 - 晚上10点吧 应该是
When you went to bed. - Like 10 p.m. probably.
所以你注意到外面起火时
So when you noticed the fire outside,
你记得杰基的车还在吗
do you remember if Jackie's car was still there?
不在 我今天早上打给他 想告诉他发生了什么
It wasn't. And I called him this morning to let him know what was going on,
但我没有他的消息
but I haven't heard anything from him.
盖瑞特森太太 我们发现公♥寓♥里有一具死尸
Ms. Garretson, we found a dead body inside the apartment.
你觉得是杰基吗
Do you think it was Jackie?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你也能猜到 尸体被烧得非常严重
As you could imagine, it was very badly burned.
我需要你和我去一趟警局
I need you to come down to the station with me.
好 抱歉让你久等了
Okay. Sorry for the wait.
好消息是 我们确认找到杰基了
Good news is we were able to locate Jackie.
噢 感谢老天
Oh, thank God.
盖瑞特森太太 你们是怎么认识的
How'd you two meet, Ms. Garretson?
我和杰基吗 是因为我女儿克莱尔 他是她的朋友
Jackie and I? Through my daughter, Claire. He's a friend of hers.
他在找工作 我刚好需要找人帮我打理马厩
He was looking for a job, and I needed somebody to help me out in the stables.
那奇怪了 杰基声称他从没帮你打过工
It's odd 'cause Jackie claims he never worked for you.
说他从没在那个公♥寓♥里住过 事实上 他说他都不知道你是谁
Never lived in the apartment. In fact, he says he doesn't even know who you are.
他不知道我是谁
He doesn't know who I am?
可他...
But he's...
他一直住在农场 在那儿工作
He's been living on the farm and working there.
他为什么会说不认识我
Why would he say that he doesn't know who I am?
你的客户呢
What about clients?
他们应该在农场见过他的
I'd imagine they'd have seen him hanging around the place.
我取消了所有课程
I canceled all my lessons.
我妻子最近过世了
My wife passed away recently.
我没能恢复正常生活
I've had a really hard time getting back on my feet.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
艾玛汉威 - 什么
Emma Hanway. - What's that?
艾玛汉威是一个客户
Emma Hanway is a client.
我曾发短♥信♥让她来拿一个马鞍垫
I texted her to pick up a saddle pad.
你...我可以把她的联络方式给你
I mean, you... I could give her your contact
如果有用的话 - 请给我吧
if you think that would be helpful. - Please.
你有注意到杰基和谁在一起吗
Was there anyone with Jackie that you noticed?
有谁来找过他 可能进过公♥寓♥
Anyone hanging around? Going inside the apartment?
我没有特别关注他在做什么
I mean, I didn't keep a really... a close watch on him.
但是有一个人
There was one person though.
他曾向我介绍自己
He introduced himself to me once.
格雷戈 - 格...
Greg. - G...
卡米斯基 卡敏斯基 好像叫这个
Kamiski. Kaminski. Something like that.
你认得他吗
You recognize him?
不
Nope.
他叫格雷戈卡敏斯基
His name is Greg Kaminski.
验尸官刚通过牙科报告确认了身份
Medical examiner just confirmed it through dental records.
好的
Okay.
他的尸体今天早上在回音谷被发现
His body was found out at Echo Valley this morning.
在粮仓上方的公♥寓♥里
Inside that apartment above the barn.
好吧 我已经告诉你了 我没有在那个农场住过
All right. Well, I already told you I wasn't staying at that farm.
我不知道这什么... - 杰基 我知道
I don't know this fucking-- - Jackie, I know you been working
你在农场做工 我有银行对账单可以证明
on the farm. I got the bank statement to prove it.
银行对账单
Bank statement?
盖瑞特森太太向你的银行账户 汇了两千五百美元
$2,500 wired to your bank account from Ms. Garretson's.
此外 盖瑞特森太太的一位客户
In addition, a client of Ms. Garretson's
确认她曾在农场见过你
confirmed that she saw you at the property.
好吧 我们倒回去讲
All right. Let's just fucking rewind, okay?
我们倒回去 从头说起
Let's rewind and just go from the top.
我会把整件事一五一十告诉你 好吗
I'm gonna tell you exactly what happened, all right?
我会告诉你到底发生了什么
I'm going to tell you what actually happened.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我打你手♥机♥50次了 你是想让我心脏病发吗
I must have called you 50 fucking times. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
嘿 老格兰德森的谷仓火灾那次 他是怎么被发现的
Hey. Old Granderson's barn fire, how did he get caught?
因为他落下了一个东西 燃烧棒的某个部件
'Cause he left something behind. A part of the flare.
所以你为什么想知道这个
Why do you want to know all this anyway?
我很快会打给你的
I'll call you back soon, okay?
好
Okay.
(欢迎来到玛什溪湖)
就是这里 停下
There it is. Stop.
他走了
He's gone.
我们必须离开了
We gotta leave.
没事的
It's okay.
快走吧
Come on.
乖 快走...
Good boy. Go, go!
你们被耍了
You guys are being played.
我们都在被她耍
We're all being fucking played right now by her.
那么 我想确认一下
You know, just so I'm clear...
你的说法是 凯特的女儿
Your story is that Kate's daughter,
和她女儿的男朋友杀了格雷戈卡敏斯基
and her daughter's boyfriend killed Greg Kaminski
然后让凯特去玛什溪湖抛尸
and had Kate dump the body at Marsh Creek Lake.
我知道听起来不可思议 - 让我说完
I know how it sounds. - I wasn't finished.
然后她用燃烧棒点火 而燃烧棒是你
Then she set the fire using flares that you purchased
在距离她农场1.6公里的速星加油站买♥♥的
from the Quick Star gas station one mile from her farm.
你想知道我的看法吗
Do you wanna know what I think?
我认为格雷戈卡敏斯基 是一个出了名的大毒虫
I think Greg Kaminski's a known drug abuser.
我认为你是他的毒贩
I think you were his dealer.
我认为公♥寓♥里发生了一些事
I think something happened inside the apartment.
不 完全不对 - 我认为公♥寓♥里发生了...
No! Fucking no. - I think something happened inside--
别把这件事怪到我身上 - 别激动 杰基
Don't fucking pin this shit on me! - Relax, Jackie.
别... - 把手臂放下 坐下
Don't fucking... - Put your arm down. Sit down.
你不明白 别碰我
You don't understand. Don't fucking touch me.
退后 - 你别...
Get back there. - Don't you fucking...
坐下 - 别碰我
Sit down! - Don't fucking touch me.
别...
Don't...
没事了
It's all right.
一切都结束了
It's all over now.
是...我听到了 滚吧
Yeah, yeah. I hear you, jerk off.
谢谢你 - 是
Thank you. - Yeah.
嗨 兰迪 - 嗨 凯特
Hey, Randy. - Hey, Kate.
你好吗 - 还不错吧
How's it going? - So far so good.
这周结束前会清理完毕
I'll have this cleanup done by the end of the week.
如果运气好 冬天之前屋顶就能修好
Then with a little bit of luck, we'll be under roof before winter hits.
太棒了 谢谢你 - 没事
That's great. Thanks. - Yeah.
嘿 兰迪 发电机装好了
Hey, Randy. Generator's backed in.
我得去当保姆了
I gotta go play "Mom."
(克莱尔:你会原谅我吗 )
(我真希望自己死了 你会原谅我吗 )
好的 调整为工作快步
Okay, go to your working trot.
保持两点姿势 让它走步
Stay in two-point and ask him to walk.
稍微慢一点
Little slower.
很好
There you go.
(帕蒂 手♥机♥)
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我们在回家的路上了
We're on our way home now.
我告诉克莱尔 作为惩罚
I let Claire know that as a punishment,
她必须铲两个月的马粪
she'll be mucking horse shit for the next two months.
帕蒂 别这样 - 她想和你说一件事
Stop, Patty. - She wants to tell you something.
嗨 妈 抱歉我总是在惹祸
Hi, Mom. I'm sorry for being such a constant fuckup.
嘿 这个话题已经过了 - 还有
Hey. We're past that now. - And...
我爱你 你知道的
And I just love you, you know.
你听到了吗 她非常爱你 我也是
Did you hear that? She loves you like crazy and I do too.
雪变小了 我们很快会到家
The snow's eased up and we'll be home soon.