Will you stay with me for a little bit?
我们得先把一些细节对一对
We need to go through a few things
好统一口径 以免有人问
so that we're on the same page, in case anyone asks.
这样 你们俩露营后回到这里
So, the two of you came back here after camping,
你们吵了一架 我也在场 然后莱恩走了
you got into an argument, I witnessed it, and then Ryan left.
等等 为什么要说 莱恩来过这里 那不会...
Wait. Why would we say Ryan was here? Would we not--
因为你把他的手♥机♥带回来了
Because you brought his cell phone back here,
如果警♥察♥检查手♥机♥记录 就会知道他来过这里
and if the police check phone records, they'll know that he was here.
所以这就是我们的说法
So that's our story.
你们两人露营后回来 吵了一架
The two of you came back here after camping, you got into an argument,
我在场 然后莱恩走了 你留下 整晚都和我在一起
I witnessed it, and then Ryan left, and then you stayed here with me all night.
他在哪里
Where is he?
玛什溪湖
Marsh Creek Lake.
湖里 为什么
The lake? Why the lake?
因为天很晚了 克莱尔 我觉得
Because it was late, Claire, and I didn't think
我没时间埋他... - 天啊
that I would have time to bury him-- - Oh, my God.
天啊 妈 - 那...
Oh, my God. Mom. - It's...
克莱尔 我需要你坚强起来
Claire, you have to be strong for me.
你能做到吗 - 天啊
Can you do that? - Oh, my God.
别 不要这么说了 妈 - 必须这样 你...
Stop. Stop saying that, Mom. - You have to. You--
我没有要求你做任何事 我没让你去...
I didn't ask you to do anything. I didn't tell you to go...
我不需要你告诉我 我这么做是因为我爱你
You didn't have to tell me. I did it because I love you.
我爱你 克莱尔 我不会让你出事
I love you, Claire, and I won't let anything happen to you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
杰基
Jackie.
哪个杰基
Jackie who?
之前来过的那个男人
The guy who was here before.
莱恩欠他钱
The one Ryan owes money to.
他跟踪我去商店 说要杀了我
He followed me to the store, and he said he was gonna fucking kill me.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他走到我跟前 用枪顶着我的下巴
He came up to me and he jammed a gun right under my chin.
他说他会杀了我 - 好的 冷静一下
He said he's going to fucking kill me. - Okay. Calm down.
我现在很慌 因为他在问莱恩的下落
I'm freaking out right now because he's asking about Ryan,
他问的人越多
and the more people he asks about Ryan,
越多人就会好奇他去哪了 然后...
they're gonna start questioning where he is and...
莱恩欠了多少钱
How much money does Ryan owe?
一万
Ten thousand.
尸体会浮上水面 - 什么
Bodies float. - What?
我读过 尸体会浮上水面 尤其在...
I read that bodies float, especially when it's...
天气热的时候 像现在
When it's hot out like it is right now.
肠胃里有一种细菌会生长 胸部会胀气
This bacteria grows in the gut and the chest fills with gas
然后尸体会浮到水面上
and then they float to the surface.
(凯特盖瑞特森 九千美元 理查德G.)
终于想通了
Finally came to your senses.
这是我女儿欠的数 一切到此为止
This is what my daughter owes, so it's the end of it.
现在轮到你定规则了
You're making the rules now?
啊 老妈
Huh, Mom?
很好
Nice.
你在这里教课
You give lessons out here?
马术课
Horse lessons?
我一直都想骑马 最近刚好有些闲钱 所以...
I always wanted to ride a horse, and I just recently came into some money, so...
我再也不想看到你出现在这里
I never wanna see you on this property ever again.
听见了吗
You understand me?
一定很难受吧
It must be fucking awful.
什么
What?
生了个这样的孩子
Having a kid like that.
总是得帮她收拾烂摊子
Always having to clean up their shit.
结束了
It's over.
他不会再来烦我们了
He won't bother us anymore.
起来吧 吃早餐了
Let's get up. Time for breakfast.
嗨 我是克莱尔
Hey. This is Claire's phone.
给我发短♥信♥吧
Just text me instead.
嗨 是我
Hey. It's me.
只是想看看你在哪
I'm just checking to see where you are.
打给我
Call me.
换边起落
Change your diagonal.
很不错
Good job.
非常好
Excellent.
保持呼吸节奏
Keep breathing.
(克莱尔 请打给我 克莱尔)
能用一下你的iPad吗 我想登入账户查短♥信♥
Can I have your iPad so I can log in and check my messages?
(查找)
(克莱尔的iPhone 94公里)
(伦波街公园)
嘿 我不懂你怎么能光坐着
Hey, I don't understand how you can sit there
整天看电视
and fucking watch TV all day.
我就想整天看电视
I wanna fucking watch TV all day.
你老妈在外面
Your fucking mom is outside.
什么
What?
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔 开门
Claire, open the door.
快点 从沙发上下来 我们走
Let's go. Get off the fucking couch. Let's go.
克莱尔 开门 - 她知道了
Claire. Open the door. - She fucking knows.
怎么回事 - 我们得走了
What's going on? - Let's fucking go.
拿上你的东西 - 喂
Get your fucking shit. - Come on.
莱恩 - 从后面出去 快点
Ryan! - Out the back. Come on.
开门
Open it!
克莱尔 - 快走
Claire. - Let's go.
该死
Fuck!
等等
Come on.
克莱尔 下车
Claire, get out of the car.
下车 跟我说话
Get out of the car and talk to me.
那具尸体是谁的
Whose body was that?
关门 - 关不上
Close the door! - I can't!
告诉我你对我做了什么
Tell me what you did to me.
克莱尔 别这样 下车
Claire. Come on. Get out.
莱恩 不要 - 滚开
Ryan! No! - Fuck off!
烦死了
For fuck's sake.
克莱尔 请开门
Claire, please open the door.
求求你
Please.
(Apple ID:克莱尔盖瑞特森)
(莱恩:宝贝 我压力好大)
(我也是 我好不舒服)
(她刚出门 奏效了 事成了)
(我不敢相信她去做了)
(我能让她做任何事)
(删除)
(玛什溪湖深度)
提醒一下 如果超出了两小时
Just so you know, if you end up going over the two hours,
那就按一天来计费
we're gonna have to charge you for the whole day.
是 两小时够了 - 好的
Yeah. Two hours will be fine. - Okay.
这一艘可以吗 - 可以 谢谢你
Is this one good? - Yeah. Thank you.
下午好 - 嘿 嗨
Afternoon. - Hey. Hi.
你在这里做什么 - 没什么
What are you doing out here? - I'm not doing much of anything.
来游泳 怎么了
Just swimming. Why?
湖滩上的女孩说你已经超时了
Girl on the beach there said you'd gone over your time.
她有点担心你 - 噢 我没事
She was worried about you. - Oh, no.
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我的结婚戒指不见了
I lost my wedding ring,
我想找一找
and I thought I would try to find it.
感觉有点蠢
It seems pretty stupid.
以为能在这个大湖里找到
Thought I could find it in this big lake.
你想听个有意思的事吗
You wanna hear something funny?
好啊
Okay.
我在蜜月期间弄丢了戒指
I lost my ring on our honeymoon.
在礁岛群的海里
Down in the Keys.
我妻子差点掐死我
My wife was ready to strangle me.
听着 我和你说个好消息 也许算坏消息
Look, here's the good, or bad news.
你的婚姻还在 不是吗
You're still married, right?
对
Yeah.
今天就到此为止吧
Maybe call it a day, huh?
过去 我所以为的爱其实都只是一种模仿
Everything I thought about love was just an imitation.
现在 我真的站在爱的亮光下 我再也不想失去它
But now that I've stood in its light, I never wanna be without it.
好的 帕蒂 轮到你了
Okay, Patty. Your turn.
我尽力啊
Here goes nothing.
凯特 我的爱
Kate, my love.
我一辈子都在寻找一个家
I've spent my whole life searching for home.