记得我小时候坚信湖里住着一个鬼吗
Remember when I was little, and I was convinced a ghost lived in the lake?
是 我当然记得
Yes, of course I remember that.
你叫她爱丽儿 对吧
You called her Ariel, right?
不对 欧若拉 - 欧若拉
No, Aurora. - Aurora.
玛什溪湖之鬼魂
The ghost of Marsh Creek Lake.
好吓人
So scary.
没事 我去
No, I got it.
我东西呢
Where's my stuff?
天啊 你的脸怎么了
Oh, my God. What happened to your face?
别闹我 克莱尔 我知道是你拿走的
Stop fucking around, Claire. I know you took it.
莱恩 我不知道你在说什么
Ryan, I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道我现在因为你惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
Do you have any idea how much fucking trouble I'm in right now because of you?
我包里有半公斤货
There was a half a fucking kilo in my bag.
我告诉杰基说被你偷走了
Well, I told Jackie that you stole it.
如果你不还回来... - 什么
So if you don't give it back... - What?
你告诉杰基了 - 他就会来找你
You told Jackie? - ...he's gonna come looking for you.
莱恩 你这人到底有什么毛病
Ryan, what the fuck is the matter with you?
你为什么要这样对我
Why the fuck would you do that to me?
因为我要吓死了 就这个原因
Because I'm fucking scared, that's why.
你知道杰基的性格 - 莱恩 别告诉他我住在哪
You know what Jackie's like. - Ryan, do not tell him where I live.
别告诉杰基我住在哪
Do not tell Jackie where I fucking live!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你们还好吗
Hey, everything okay here?
我要出门
I'm going out.
去哪
Go where?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey? You okay?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire? Claire?
克莱尔
Claire.
站起来 来 站起来
Stand up for me. Come on, stand up for me.
很好
There you go.
好的 很好
Okay. There you go.
克莱尔
Claire.
亲爱的 我要和你谈谈昨晚
Honey, I need to talk to you about last night.
我下水游游
I'm gonna go take a dip.
你不能一直逃避这事
You can't keep avoiding this.
好的
Okay.
已经第15趟了 我手臂都要掉了
Trip number 15. I think my arms are gonna fall off.
我还记得这种日子
I remember those days.
请告诉我以后会轻松点
Tell me it gets easier.
噢 老天 不会 你等着瞧吧
Oh, God, no. Just you wait.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
每一天都是上天给的礼物
Every day is a gift.
好了 你们要看我前空翻还是后空翻
Okay, do you guys want me to do a front flip or a backflip?
后空翻
Backflip!
你们必须保证自己不会尝试这么做
You guys have to promise me you're not gonna try this.
拉钩发誓好吗
You have to pinkie promise, okay?
让我看到你们每个人
Let me see all of you.
我们拉钩发誓 - 你没拉钩
We pinkie promise. - That's not a pinkie!
有呀 - 快跳
Yes it is. - Now, go!
好
Okay!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
那天我电脑上跳出一个广♥告♥
You know, an ad popped up on my computer the other day
是切斯特社区大学的
from Chester Community College.
妈 电脑上不会随便跳出广♥告♥
Mom, an ad doesn't just pop up on your computer.
是因为你搜过
It's there 'cause you searched for it.
为什么会跳出来不重要
Well, it doesn't matter how it got there.
重要的是那所大学有创意写作课程
What matters is that they offer creative writing classes.
什么意思
Why does that matter?
因为你该考虑回去读书
Well, because you should think about going back to school.
你很擅长写作
And you're a great writer.
我写了什么让你觉得我很擅长写作
What have I written that makes you think I'm such a great writer?
你写了那个短篇故事
That short story you wrote
关于在动物园弄丢孩子的母亲的
about the mother who loses her child at the zoo.
你觉得那个故事在讲什么
What do you think it was about?
我觉得 在我看来...
I think that, for me...
它讲的是后悔
it was about regret.
我的意图不是这样
That's not what I intended it to be about.
看来那个故事也失败了 和我的人生一样
So I guess it was a failure, just like the rest of my life.
我很不喜欢你说这样的话
You know, I hate it when you say things like that.
你好 甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
一切可好
How you doing?
我不知道你是在这么偏远的地方长大的
I didn't realize you grew up all the way out here.
天啊 马匹和绿草...
Man, horses and green grass...
美不胜收
It's beautiful.
和你一样
Just like you.
杰基 你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me out here, Jackie?
嘿
Hey.
来吧
Come on.
要命
Man.
其实 我真的想不明白你看上了他哪点
You know, for the life of me I do not understand what you see in him,
因为我注意到你是怎么看我的
'cause I see the way you look at me.
我没怎么看你 杰基
I don't look at you any way, Jackie.
没有吗
No?
没有
No.
我的货呢
Where's my shit?
不在我这里
I don't have it.
不在你这里
You don't have it?
我不小心扔了 对不起
I threw it away by mistake and I'm sorry.
我不知道里面有你的货 杰基
I didn't know your shit was inside, Jackie.
我不知道 - 该死的蠢婊♥子♥
I didn't know. - Fucking dumb bitch.
你有什么毛病 你做了什么
The fuck's wrong with you? What'd you fucking do?
嘿 别碰她
Hey! Leave her alone.
什么
What?
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
什么
What?
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
你想去哪 过来 - 杰基
Where you going? Come here. - Jackie.
过来
Come here.
过来 怎样
Come here. What? What?
不...不要紧
No, no, it's okay.
抱歉 我不是故意下手那么重的
Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard.
深呼吸 慢慢地深呼吸
Just breathe. You just gotta breathe nice and slow.
慢慢地深呼吸 你没事
Breathe nice and slow. You're all right.
嘿 放开她
Hey! Get away from her!
你离她远点
Get the hell off of her.
你还好吗
You okay?
来
Come on.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
我真的很抱歉 盖瑞特森太太
I'm really sorry, Ms. Garretson.
嘿 你一定是克莱尔的妈妈
Hey, you must be Claire's mom.
我刚才只是在感叹这一区景色优美
I was just commentating on how beautiful it is out here.
马儿... - 你是谁
The horses-- - Who are you?
我是你女儿的好朋友
I'm a close friend of your daughter's.
很可惜 她...
Unfortunately, she...
听着 她背叛了我的信任 拿走了不属于她的东西...
Look, she betrayed my trust, and she took something that didn't belong to her--
她没有偷东西
She didn't steal it.
她是扔掉了 - 你闭嘴
She threw it away. - Shut up.
这导致我和一些人的关系很紧张
And it's put me in a very bad spot with some people
而那些人我并不太想惹
I'd prefer not to be in a bad spot with.
妈 你离他远点 他是疯子
Stay away from him, Mom! He's crazy!
克莱尔 你怎么这样说
Claire, why would you say that
你的好朋友 - 嘿
about a close friend? - Hey!
妈 他不是我朋友 - 你必须离开 否则...
He's not my friend, Mom! - You need to leave or I'm...
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the police.
好的 但我们把话说清楚吧
Okay, but just so we're all clear,
你的毒虫女儿有两个选择
your junkie daughter has two choices.