No, no.
不...
No, no.
不
No.
不要... - 看着我...
No, no. No. - Look at me. Look at me.
好
Okay.
这就对了
There we go.
你没事
You're okay.
你很好
You're all right.
你没事的
You're okay.
起床啦 天 起来
Wakey-wakey. Jesus Christ. Get up.
搞什么 我给你注射了200毫克而已 你就变成睡美人了
Fuck. I gave you 200 milligrams, and you're acting like Sleeping Beauty.
起来了
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
好 我拿走了你的手♥机♥ 电脑 车钥匙和房♥门钥匙
All right, so I took your phone, computer, car keys, house keys.
没有我的允许 你不能离开这个农场 明白吗
You don't leave this property without my permission. You understand?
给你两天时间付我钱
You got two days to pay me.
我睡在哪儿
Where am I sleeping?
有人住在这里吗
Someone live here?
我妻子在我们交往前住在这里
My wife did before we got together.
她发生了什么
What happened to her?
她死了
She died.
拖拉机回火 马受惊把她摔下去了 她摔断了脖子
Tractor backfired, her horse threw her, and she broke her neck.
真惨
That sucks.
嘿 我不希望任何人过来 这里只能有你和我
Hey. I don't want anyone hanging around here except me and you.
写个你客户的名单
Make a list of your clients.
我会发短♥信♥说你无法教课
I'll send out a text saying you're not available for lessons.
你不吃吗
You're not gonna eat?
我没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite.
嘿
Hey.
请别给它喂那个
Please don't feed him that.
它挺喜欢的
He likes it.
你看它
Look at him.
你会害它生病的
You'll make him sick.
该死
Shit.
(克莱尔:对不起)
(克莱尔:忘了我吧)
(我真希望自己死了)
(他叫格雷戈卡敏斯基)
(格雷戈卡敏斯基)
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 我打你手♥机♥50次了
Jesus Christ. I must have called you 50 fucking times.
你是想让我心脏病发吗
Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
嘿 老格兰德森的谷仓火灾那次 他是怎么被发现的
Hey. Old Granderson's barn fire, how did he get caught?
什么 - 他被逮捕了 为什么
What? - He was arrested. Why?
我不喜欢你现在的思路
I don't like where your head's at right now.
莱斯 拜托 告诉我 求求你
Les, come on. Just tell me, please.
他用了一个燃烧棒
He used a flare.
他事先研究过 我猜他发现
He'd researched it, and I guess he found out
用燃烧棒引火基本不会被发现
that starting a fire with a flare would be virtually undetectable.
但他被逮捕了
But he was arrested.
因为他落下了一个东西 燃烧棒的某个部件
Because he left something behind. A part of the flare.
我不记得具体是什么了
I don't remember exactly what,
但消防员发现的时候就知道 是有人故意点火的
but when the fire marshal found it, he knew it was set intentionally.
所以你为什么想知道这个
Why do you wanna know all this anyway?
凯特 你真的没事吗
Kate, are you sure you're okay?
我很快会打给你的
I'll call you back soon, okay?
这是粮仓的保险 价值十万美元
That's $100,000 of insurance on the barn.
如果粮仓失火的话
If you burn it.
没错
Right.
要怎么做到而不被任何人发现
How exactly do you do that without these guys knowing you did it?
干草在130度时会自燃
Hay spontaneously combusts at 130 degrees.
这常常会发生 但如果用燃烧棒 那就不会被发现
It happens all the time, but if you use a flare, then it's undetectable.
谷仓烧了后要等多久 我才能拿到钱
How long after you burn it will it take for me to get my money?
不知道 几周到一个月吧
I don't know. I mean, a couple weeks or a month.
那不行...
No. No.
想其他办法
Figure out a different plan.
我只有这个办法
This is what I have.
我考虑过了
I've thought about this.
我非常仔细 周全地考虑过 我向你保证
I've thought about it really carefully, and I promise you
这样你一定能拿到钱 - 怎么拿到
that you can get your money this way. - How?
理赔到账时 我已经在美国另一边了
I will be clear across the country by the time that payout arrives.
我可以雇你为农场的员工 然后把钱分期转给你
I could make you an employee of the farm, and then send it in installments,
这样就不会引人注意
and then I don't think it'll get flagged that way.
马呢
What about the horses?
马怎么了
What about them?
也买♥♥了保险吗
Are they insured too?
买♥♥了 但是 这是寄养所
Yeah, but this is a boarding facility,
所以不是所有马都属于我
so not all of the horses belong to me.
多少匹是你的
How many do?
两匹
Two.
那两匹的保险理赔是多少
How much are those two insured for?
每匹两万五千
25,000 each.
那就一起烧了
So we burn them too.
这样赔款就涨到十五万
And that brings the payout to 150,000.
但如果我们... - 那很好
But if we-- - That's good.
但如果我们把我的马也烧了... - 你是蠢吗
But if we just burn my horses-- - What, are you fucking stupid?
我们不会只烧你的马 所有马都要烧死
We're not just gonna burn your horses. We burn all the horses.
用用脑子
Use your head.
谁来了 - 是艾玛
Who's that? - That's Emma.
一个客户
She's a client.
她怎么会来 我以为已经取消她的课了
What's she doing here? I thought we canceled her lesson.
是取消了 我去招呼她
We did. I'll get it.
不...你留在这里
No, no. You stay here.
下午好
Afternoon.
你是艾玛 对吗
It's Emma, right?
凯特呢
Where's Kate?
她醒来发现发烧了
She woke up with a fever.
别担心 我会好好照顾她的
Don't worry. I'm taking real good care of her.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you exactly?
我是新来的农场工
I'm the new fucking farmhand.
几天前刚开始来干活的
Just started a few days ago.
好吧 我只需要拿几块马鞍垫 在纽黑文的表演秀上用的
Okay. I'm just gonna grab some of these saddle pads for the New Haven show.
我帮你吧 - 不 没事 不用你帮忙了
Let me help. - No. I'm fine. I don't need any help.
我来就好
I got it.
我说了不用你帮忙
I said I don't need your help.
好吧
All right.
意思是你可以走了
That means you can go.
你能给我一点空间吗
Can you get out of my space?
艾玛是个贱♥人♥
Emma's a fucking bitch.
好 我们就烧了它
Okay. We'll burn it.
但由你动手
But it's on you.
全部都由你来
All of it.
因为如果事情败露 那我要甩得一干二净
'Cause if shit goes sideways, I'm nowhere near any of this.
嘿 戴尔 麻烦你了 临时帮我送来
Hey, Dale. Appreciate you fitting me in on such short notice.
别客气
Yeah, you got it.
好了吗
Is it ready?
好了 我们在凌晨2点至3点期间点火
Yeah. We'll do it between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m.
让它烧一阵子
Let it burn for a while.
有人注意到并打给消防局时 就已经太晚了
By the time anybody notices and calls the fire department, it'll be too late.
很好
Cool.
嗨 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
我知道
I know.
一切都会好好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
你该走了
You should probably go now.
我觉得我还是留下吧
You know, I think I'm gonna stick around.
确保你把事做好了
Make sure you go through with it.
你感觉如何 还好吗 - 不太好
How you doing? You doing okay? - Not really. No.
消防员刚才告诉我
The fire marshal just informed me
是有人故意放火的 盖瑞特森太太
that the blaze was set intentionally, Ms. Garretson.
这是一个钢丝支架 常用于道路燃烧棒
It's a wire stand. They're commonly used in road flares.
他是在着火点发现的
He found that at the point of ignition.
什么意思 你认为我...
What are you saying? You think that I did...