家是心灵的港湾 避难的地方
Home is a place of comfort, refuge.
你就是我的家
You are my home.
今天最棒的一点在于 这只是我们的开始
And the best part of today is that it's just the beginning for us.
你可以吻新娘了
And now you can kiss the bride.
(凯特与帕蒂 2018年3月3日)
(凯特来电)
天啊 现在是凌晨2点
Jesus Christ. It's two o'clock in the morning.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
不太好
Not really.
出了什么问题
What's wrong?
大问题
Everything.
嗨
Hi.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你昨晚和我说的都是真的吗
Is everything you told me last night true?
是的
Yeah.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
好 你跟我去一趟维尔德维尔
Yeah, you're coming with me to Wildvale.
我不能把马自己留在家里 所以...
I can't leave the horses, so...
我全都打点好了
I've taken care of everything.
丹妮斯邓曼牧场的两个朋友会开车过来
Two friends from Denise Denman's ranch are driving down.
他们30分钟后到
They're gonna be here in 30 minutes.
你必须休息几天 然后我们会想办法处理
You need to rest for a few days and then we'll figure this out.
凯特 收拾行李
Kate, get packed.
有什么有趣的...
Anything interesting...
到了
We're here.
嗨
Hi.
啊 亲爱的
Aw, sweetie.
莱斯说你最近很不顺
Les told me that you're going through it.
是 有点 对
Yeah, a little bit. Yeah.
我给你泡了点茶
I made you some tea.
麻烦你了
Thank you.
给
Here.
你知道路的 - 好
You know the way. - Okay.
没事 给我吧...对
No, I got it. I got it. Yeah.
好的
All right.
她打给你母亲了
She called your mother?
天啊 她说了什么 - 是啊
Oh, God. What did she say? - Damn right.
“我们在谷仓找到了莱斯和另一名女性
"We found Les and another female in the barn.
她们在做一些事”
They were doing things to each other."
“什么样的事 ” 我母亲问
"What kind of things?" my mother said.
“我们听到了有性意味的呻♥吟♥声”
"Well, we heard moaning of a sexual nature."
“噢” 我母亲说
"Oh," it's my mother.
“真好 听起来她们在做一些正确的事”
"Wonderful. Sounds like they were doing the right kind of things."
说得好
I love that.
这一杯敬格兰德森太太 和她饱受折磨的丈夫
Cheers to Mrs. Granderson and her long-suffering husband.
格兰德森老先生怎么样了
How is old Mr. Granderson?
他还经营那个漂亮的农场吗
Does he still have that beautiful farm?
他一把火把农场烧平了
The old man burned the place down.
烧平了 为什么
He burned it down? Why?
他被诊断患有阿兹海默症
He got diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
他不希望孩子被迫提供长♥期♥照护
He didn't want his kids to be on the hook for long-term care,
所以有天晚上 他放火烧了草棚 想假装成事故
so he set fire to the hayloft one night, trying to make it look like an accident
好领保险赔款
so he'd collect the insurance payout.
但被警♥察♥发现了
But the police caught him.
谁要添杯 凯特 - 我要 给我加一点
Who's for a top-up? Kate? - Yep. Yeah, I'll have a little.
不...你不行
No. No, no. Not you.
看来我明早得自己干活了
Looks like I'll be doing the chores myself tomorrow morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 - 是 天
Ready? - Yeah, God.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
(门铃摄像头)
有人吗
Hello.
你来我家做什么
What are you doing at my house?
出来
Come on out.
我不在家
I'm not home right now.
离家好几小时车程
I'm hours away.
那你应该回家
Well, you should get home.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
谈你抛到玛什溪湖的尸体
About the body you dumped at Marsh Creek Lake.
你还在吗
You still there?
在
Yeah.
你现在觉得我们应该谈谈了吧
You think it's important that we talk now, right?
我明天回家
I'll be home tomorrow.
中午
Noon.
进来吧
Come in.
嗨
Hey.
那人是谁
Who was it?
某人的表弟
Someone's cousin.
某人的哥哥
Someone's brother.
某人的孩子
Someone's child.
别和我绕圈子了 给我名字 - 某人的小孩
Stop fucking around. I want a name. - Someone's kid.
我想知道那是谁 - 别管了
I wanna know who it was. - Forget who it was.
现在重要的是
What's important right now
你要明白自己的处境多么惨
is that you understand just how utterly fucked you are.
很好
Good.
好了
All right.
莱恩欠我一万块 也就是你女儿扔掉的毒品
So, Ryan owed me ten grand for the drugs your daughter tossed,
他又开始卖♥♥货了 想要把钱赚回来
and he starts dealing, trying to earn it back.
但他心太急 在毒品里混了芬太尼充数
But he gets impatient and he cuts the drugs with fentanyl to stretch it,
那也没什么 但他人蠢 所以做得太过了
and that's fine but he pushes it too far 'cause he's dumb.
有个小孩吸莱恩卖♥♥给他的毒品时过量死了
And this kid OD's on the drugs that Ryan sold him.
莱恩和克莱尔找到我 他们吓得屁滚尿流
And Ryan and Claire come to me and they're freaking the fuck out,
所以我让他们冷静下来 帮他们想了个办法
and so I calm them both down, and I come up with a plan.
不得不说 我其实没想到
And I gotta be honest. I did not think
你还真的会上钩
that you were gonna fucking actually do it,
但克莱尔说你会做的 因为你对她有无条件的爱
but Claire said that you would on account of your unconditional love.
她说得没错
And she was right.
你抛尸 还了钱 于是到了现在的局面
You dumped the body, you got my money, and here we are.
克莱尔知道你过来吗
Does Claire know you're doing this?
她知道
She does.
不 说笑的 她不知道
No. She doesn't.
我只是看到了一个难得的机会
I'm seizing an opportunity.
你已经走到这一步了 我猜你不介意更进一步 对吧
You've gone this far. I figure you'll go a little farther, right?
所以 你想要什么
So what do you want?
出了一些事 我必须离开一阵 我希望
Some things have come up, and I need to leave town for a while, and I would like
在走前拿到我的钱 - 我已经把钱还你了
to get paid out before I go. - I already paid you.
你给了我一万块
You paid me ten fucking grand.
那不够 你还没明白现在的情况
I want more. Do you not see what's going on here?
我比你领先无数步 女士
I'm light-years ahead of you, lady.
现在 没有人在搜寻某个失踪的毒虫
Right now, no one's searching for some fucking missing dope addict
以后也不会有 但我打一宗匿名电♥话♥
and no one ever will, but I make one anonymous call,
突然之间 他们就会开始 把那湖搜个底朝天
and all of a sudden, they're dragging the bottom of that lake,
然后展开调查
and then there's an investigation
所有线索都指向莱恩 克莱尔和你
and all roads lead back to Ryan and Claire and to you.
你完了
You're fucked.
我没有钱
I don't have any money.
我现在手头... - 别说这种话 别说什么
I am having a hard time... - Don't fucking say that to me. Don't say
你没钱的屁话 - 我连...
you don't have any fucking money. - ...I'm having trouble just making...
闭嘴吧 闭嘴 - 生活费都没有
Fucking shut up. Shut up. - ...the bills.
你在切斯特县有大♥片♥土地
You have acres and acres of land in Chester fucking County.
你有马 有谷仓 还有一个大房♥子
You have horses and barns and a fucking house,
别坐在这儿和我哭穷
so don't fucking sit there and tell me that you have nothing
因为你很有钱 而我要分一杯羹
'cause you have a lot, and I want it.
我不谈了
I can't do this.
过来...
Come here. Come here.
不 放开我
No. Get off!
放开我 - 不
Get off me! - No!
放开我
Get off!
放开我... - 别动
Get off! Get off! - Stop.
别动...
Stop, stop, stop.
不要...