我们可以做晚餐
We can make dinner,
不知道 醉得稀巴烂
I don't know, get drunk as skunks
然后笑得前仰后合 像以前一样
and laugh our tits off just like old times.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
你又开始教马术课了
So you're teaching riding lessons again?
我是想的
Trying to.
最近在联络老客户
I've been calling my old clients.
是 和新的一样好
Yes, as good as new.
我毁了自己的家庭
I broke up our family.
是我爱上了“拉拉牧场工”
I'm the one who fell in love with the "lesbo ranch hand,"
正如理查德爱说的那样
as Richard liked to tell people.
是 - 好了 我一会儿就点外卖♥♥
Yeah. - All right, I'll order some takeout soon.
我吃什么都行 除了纯素火鸡
Order me anything, except vegan turkey.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
你还记得那次帕蒂 用银餐盘装纯素火鸡吗
Do you remember the time Patty served it on a silver platter?
她好自豪
She was so proud of that.
老天爷 那味道就像一堆屁♥眼♥
Christ. I mean, it tasted like a thousand assholes.
是啊
Yeah.
克莱尔呢
And what about Claire?
我们上次聊的时候 她回去戒毒了
The last time we talked, she was back in rehab.
是 她又逃走了
Yeah, she skipped out again.
天啊
Jesus.
我一直觉得我这么乏味的人 不会有这样乱糟糟的人生
I always thought I was too boring for my life to be this messed up.
你的人生没有乱糟糟
Your life is not a mess.
你还在哀悼中 你失去了帕蒂
You're grieving, you lost Patty.
这种事没有标准做法可照搬
I mean, there's no road map for that shit.
要命
Fuck me.
这话简直是贺曼卡片上的话
That's the Hallmark card.
“哀悼
"Grief.
这种事没有标准做法可照搬”
There is no road map for that shit."
该死 是啊
Fuck. Yeah.
好了 我们休息吧
Now... Okay, let's get a little rest here.
好 我想休息 - 好的
Okay, I wanna rest. - Now, okay...
一步一个脚印
One foot in front of the other.
慢慢来
Easy.
瞧吧 我们还能跳舞
You see? We can still dance.
舞池已经打烊
Dance floor is closed.
该死
Fuck.
天啊
My God.
那是我的袜子 - 对...
That's my sock. - Yeah, yeah.
我要睡了 - 好了
I gotta go to bed. - Here you go.
我走了
I gotta go.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
好了
There you are.
莱斯
Les?
(你的舞技还是很烂 爱你 随时打给我 L)
(帕蒂)
嘿 亲爱的 我找到克莱尔了 让她冷静下来了
Hey, sweetheart. I found Claire and calmed her down.
她觉得很愧疚
She feels terrible about what happened.
我们会快快地吃个饭 然后我送她回家
We're gonna grab a quick bite, and I'll bring her home.
这暴雪太吓人了
This snowstorm is crazy.
路上的雪太厚了 我们可能要过很久才到家
There is so much snow on the road, so it's going to take us a while.
你休息吧
Get some rest.
外侧的控制再加强一些
A little more outside connection.
很好 - 直起身子 玛尔
Good. - Straighten up, Mal.
老天 你样子就像钟楼怪人
For fuck's sake, you look like Quasimodo out there.
艾玛 能麻烦你别打扰吗
Emma, do you mind?
妈 她才说我骑得很好
Mom, she literally just said I was doing good.
用一下你身体里的骨头好吗
Use any of the bone structure you have...
天啊 你能消停一会儿吗 - 把上身挺起来
God, can you stop for one minute? - ...to keep yourself upright.
慢慢来 稳住
Nice and easy.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我需要帮助
I need help.
好的
Okay.
好...我们先把外套脱了
Okay. Okay. Let's get this off of you.
你在流血吗
Are you bleeding?
没有 对不起 妈妈
I'm not. I'm sorry, Mom.
是莱恩的血
It's Ryan's.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 冷静冷静 深呼吸
Okay, calm down. Breathe.
我们去露营 然后又吵起来了
We went camping, and we started arguing again.
我发誓我不知道包里有什么 妈
And I promise I didn't know what was in the bag, Mom.
我不知道里面有什么 - 我知道 我相信你
I didn't know what was inside. - I know. I believe you.
我推了他一把
I pushed him.
我没想到会推得那么大力的 妈
I didn't mean to do it so hard, Mom.
然后他倒在斜坡上 撞到头 就...
And then he fell over the slope, and he hit his head and it just...
撞开了
Just opened up.
宝贝 什么撞开了 什...
What opened up, honey? What--
他的脑袋 就...
His head, it just...
到处都是血 妈妈
There was just blood everywhere, Mom.
它就...
Just...
他人还好吗
Is he okay?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
没有 - 为什么
No. - Why?
那是个意外 是...
It was an accident. It was...
他...你们在吵架 他摔倒了 撞到脑袋
He... You were arguing and he fell, and he hit his head.
这不是犯罪
That's not a crime.
没有理由不报... - 不 他没有摔倒 妈 不是
There's no reason to not call the-- - No. He didn't fall, Mom. No.
是我用石头砸的他
I hit him with a rock.
他当时很生气 我怕了
He was getting so angry, and I got scared
他朝我扑来 我就...我...妈
and he was coming at me and I just... I... Mom.
妈 怎么办 我们该...
Mom, what do we do? What do we...
我们该...
What do we...
莱恩现在在哪
Where is Ryan now?
我会问你一些问题
I'm gonna ask you some questions,
你必须对我实话实说 好吗
and you need to be completely honest with me, okay?
你们去了哪里
Where did you go?
弗吉谷
Valley Forge.
我们...
We just...
我们停下车 选了一个地方
We just parked and picked a spot.
你们登记了吗
Did you check in?
有没有登记站
I mean, was there a check-in station?
没有 不是那种
No, it wasn't anything like that.
我们就停在街道的一侧 然后...
We just parked on the side of the street and then we...
我们走进树林深处
We just walked deep into the woods.
有人见到你们吗
Did anyone see you?
没有
No.
没有人看到你们停车 树林里也没有人看到你们
No one saw you park, and no one saw you in the woods?
对 我们就...
Yeah, we just...
我们就停车 然后... - 克莱尔 这很重要
We just parked and-- - Claire, it's important.
不 妈 我是说...
No, Mom. I mean...
天 我觉得没有人看到我们 妈
God, I don't think they did, Mom.
我们第一晚到的时候已经很晚了 第二天
We got there so late the first night and then the next day,
我们去周围走了走 也许有人见到我们...
we went for a walk, so maybe people could have seen us
在水边见到 有可能 - 是 好的
down by the water, I guess. - Yeah. Okay.
是
Yeah.
莱恩的手♥机♥在你这里吗
Do you have Ryan's cell phone?
有谁知道你们去过哪里吗
Does anyone know where the two of you were?
没有
No.
好的 你上楼 把衣服都脱了 放进一个袋子
Okay, go upstairs, take off all your clothes, and put them in a bag
别离开你的卧室 等我回来
and don't leave your bedroom till I come back.
你要去哪里
Come back from where?
照我说的做就好
Just do what I say.
(欢迎来到玛什溪湖)
走吧
Let's go.
你去做什么了
What'd you do?
我处理好了
I took care of it.
全都处理了
All of it.
你能陪我一会儿吗