物归原主 或者把钱还清
Give it back, or she can pay me my money.
离开这里
Get out of here.
走
Come on.
你这废...
You fucking...
拜拜 克莱尔
Bye, Claire!
那是谁
Who the hell was that?
你记得我说我把莱恩的东西 从桥上扔下去吗
Remember when I said I threw Ryan's stuff off the bridge?
里面有些东西 - 你是说有毒品
Well, there was something inside. - You mean there were drugs inside.
我当时不知道 妈
I didn't know it then, Mom.
真的 我扔下去的时候不知道
Honestly, I didn't know when I threw it over.
那个人现在知道我们的住址 克莱尔 要是他回来怎么办
That man knows where we live now, Claire. What if he comes back?
他不会的 - 你也无法确定啊
He won't. - No, you don't know that.
好吧 我不会允许他来的 妈
Okay, I won't let him, Mom.
克莱尔 这孩子
Goddamn it, Claire.
认真的
Really?
妈
Mom.
妈 听我解释
Mom, let me explain.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom!
他为什么在这里
What's he doing here?
我以为你要逃亡了
I thought you were running.
莱恩是因为我才惹祸上身的
Ryan's in trouble because of me,
他希望我来这里 向你道歉
and he wanted me to come here and apologize to you
因为我 杰基才找来这里 - 我才不在乎
for bringing Jackie here earlier. - I don't give a shit.
我只要他离开
I just want him gone.
所以我们正要离开 我们会在外面露营几天
Well, that's why we're leaving. We're gonna camp out for a few days.
你是说你们会吸几天
You mean you're gonna use for a few days?
不 妈 我们会去露营几天
No, Mom, we're gonna camp out for a few days.
好吧
Okay.
带上这个
Here, take this.
纳洛酮 这样吧
Narcan. You know what?
全都带上
Take all of 'em
以防你又吸毒过量
in case you OD again.
妈 我需要一点钱
Mom, I need some money.
克莱尔 你就...走吧
Claire, just... just leave.
妈 我会走的 我只需要一点钱 用来买♥♥食物和生活用品
Mom, I am leaving. I just need some money for food and supplies.
食物和生活用品 你把我当傻子
Food and supplies? Do you think I'm that stupid?
莱恩因为我才惹祸的 妈
Ryan is in trouble because of me, Mom.
我不会给你钱的 - 这次是认真的
I'm not giving you money. - It's serious this time.
我向你父亲保证过... - 天啊 又是那个保证
I made a pledge to your father-- - Oh, my God. The pledge!
该死的保证 你和爸那个什么鬼保证
The fucking pledge! You and Dad and your fucking pledge!
我保证会对女儿不管不顾
I pledge allegiance to neglect my daughter,
一点也不在乎她 - 一点不在乎 这话你能说出口
not give a flying fuck about her! - Not give a fuck, really?
妈 我需要一点钱 妈 - 我没有钱
Mom, I need some money. Mom! - I don't have any money!
钱都花光了 为了让你变好 但显然并没用
It's all gone towards getting you better and clearly it hasn't worked.
妈 你要去哪
Mom, where are you going?
妈 我遇到麻烦了
Mom, I am in trouble.
我需要钱 妈
I need money, Mom.
妈 帮帮我
Mom, I need help.
妈 给我一点钱
Mom, give me some money.
妈 开门
Mom, open the door!
妈 开门 我需要支票
Mom, open the door. I need a check.
又要来一次吗
Are we really doing this again?
我还是会撤销的
I'm just gonna cancel it anyway.
不行 你不能撤销支票
No, you won't. You won't cancel the check.
我当然会撤销支票
Of course I'm gonna cancel the check.
不 你这次不能撤销 妈 - 里面什么都没了
No, you won't cancel it this time, Mom. - There's nothing in there.
全都被你掏空了
You've taken it all.
我不得不去求你父亲给钱 才能把农场保住
I have to beg your father for money just to keep the farm.
你到底是有什么问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?
宝贝 你受伤了吗
Honey, are you hurt?
莱恩
Ryan!
什么
What?
莱恩 把狗带走 放进我车后面
Ryan, get the dog and put him in the back of my car!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要带走库珀
I'm gonna take Cooper.
我要把它带到很远的地方 让它找不到回家的路
I'm gonna drive him so far away that he will not be able to find his way home,
它会饿死 甚至更糟
and he's gonna starve or worse.
给我开一张支票 妈
Give me a check, Mom.
莱恩
Ryan!
莱恩 你找到库珀了吗
Ryan, did you get Cooper?
我在努力呢
I'm trying!
找到它 把它放到车后面
Just find him and put him in the back of the fucking car!
库珀
Cooper!
我不知道它跑哪去了
I don't know where the hell he is!
莱恩 快点
Ryan, well, hurry up!
库珀
Cooper!
妈 你到底什么毛病
What the fuck is the matter with you, Mom?
把那臭狗给我 - 不...
Give me the fucking dog. - No! No!
把臭狗给我 妈
Give me the fucking dog, Mom.
不 - 把...
No! - Give me the...
你是想我把你恶心的头发都拔掉吗
Do you want me to pull all your fucking disgusting hair out?
嘿
Hey!
走吧 - 莱恩 别碰我
Let's go. - Get the fuck off of me, Ryan!
别碰我
Get the fuck off of me!
你没有朋友 爸恨你
You got no friends, Dad fucking hates you,
你知道除了我以外 所有人都恨你吗
do you know everybody fucking hates you except for me?
该死的
Fuck.
克莱尔 我们走吧
Claire, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Come on. We gotta go.
莱斯
Les?
瞧谁来了
Well,
你好啊
hello.
嗨
Hey.
你来了
There you are.
你气色真好
You look great.
见到你真开心
You're a sight for sore eyes.
太久没见了 - 嗨
It's been too long. - Hi.
所以是什么风把你吹来了
So what brings you down here anyway?
我去德比牧场给奈利歌♥德查克送一辆拖车
I had to drop a trailer off at Nelly Godschalk's at Derby Ranch.
奈利最近怎么样
How is Nelly these days?
噢 老天 她还是那么贱
Oh, God, she's still an awful old cunt.
每次离开的时候 我都想对着她的脸来一拳
Every time I leave, I just wanna punch her straight in the face.
我好久没见她了
I haven't seen her in so long.
我是说
I mean,
我其实好久没见任何人了
haven't seen anybody really.
你没错过什么精彩的 相信我
Well, you're not missing much. Trust me.
现在谁帮你打理农场
So who's helping you take care of the place?
没人
No one.
没人
No one?
天 凯特 你疯了吗
God, Kate, are you out of your mind?
从来都只有我和帕蒂 你也知道的
It was always just me and Patty, you know.
你感觉还好吗
How you holding up?
怎么说呢...
I mean...
感谢老天 我还得照顾马
Thank God I have the horses to take care of,
否则我早上都不想起床
otherwise I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning.
才过了九个月而已
It's only been nine months...
一切太突然了
and it was so sudden.
对 是的 是啊
Yeah, it was. Yeah.
只是...
It was just...
我没法和任何人聊她 你知道吗
I can't really talk about her with anybody, you know?
你可以随时找我的 你知道的 - 我不想打扰你
You can always call me, you know that. - I don't wanna bother you.
我不想... - 你绝对不会打扰我
I don't wanna-- - You are never a bother.
谢谢
Thanks.
不如我今天留下来 帮你打理一下农场 在这过夜
Why don't I just stay and help out on the farm today, and then I can stay the night?
你自己也有事要忙
You've got your own stuff to take care of.
噢 少来
Oh, shut up.
琼恩的母亲正住在我们家
Joan's mother's staying.
我巴不得找个机会喘口气呢
God knows I could use a vacation from her.