So, it's time for you, the dragonhearted,
去守卫古老的礼法
To uphold the code
去保卫无助的人
To defend the helpless.
消灭坏人
Undo the wicked.
没错
Yes.
我很抱歉
Oh, i'm so sorry.
女人们去哪了
The women, where are they?
全在这了
That's all there is.
撒谎
You're hiding something.
奥丁的礼物现在是我的了
Odin's gift is mine now.
我们会回家 所有的丹麦人都将拜我为王
We will travel home, and all of daneland will call me king!
耶
Yeah!
你刚才的话有点问题
There's a slight problem with what you just said.
要成为国王 先打败国王
To be king, you have got to beat the king.
我就是国王
Me.
好吧 我再说清楚一点
Okay, i'll be clearer for you.
我向你挑战决斗
I challenge you to a duel.
嗯
Hmm?
来啊 有决斗 有决斗
Come on, there's a fight! there's a fight!
现在即便你身负神力也救不了你
Even your legendary strength can't save you now.
有人帮我在背上绑一只手吗
Someone tie a hand behind my back!
你真体贴
That was very thoughtful of you.
不客气
Don't mention it.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
- 没带女王来吗 - 没有
Didn't bring the queen along? nope.
亲她的丑脸就像在亲蜥蜴屁♥股♥
Kissing her ugly face is like kissing a lizard's ass.
拜托 那可是我姐姐
Oh, come on, that's my sister.
另外 也没人想知道
And besides, nobody wants to know
你对蜥蜴的特殊癖好
What you get up to with lizards.
闭嘴
Shut up!
梅根 艾德里克 快去拿心火
Mehgan, edric, hurry! get the heartfire_
坚持住 德拉戈
Hold on, drago.
她在那
There she is!
没有火 真可惜
No fire. that's a shame.
走吧
Let's go.
塞布尔 杀了女巫
Sable, shoot the witch!
梅格
meg!
塞布尔 快放箭
Sable, shoot!
梅格
Meg!
德拉戈
Drago.
奥丁 把你的礼物赐予我吧
Odin, grant me your gift.
我来了 我来了
I've got you. i've got you.
我来了 别离开我 别离开我
I've got you. stay with me. stay with me.
德拉戈
Drago...
拿去
Take it.
不 用这最后的心火为梅根愈合伤口
No, use the last of the heartfire to close mehgan's wounds.
我不想再看到你们分开
I won't see you separated again.
但如果你死了 我们也会死
But if you die, so will we.
未必
Perhaps not.
伸手 艾德里克
Reach out, edric,
把你与龙心的连接给你姐姐
Offer the bond of your dragonheart to your sister.
如果她也这样做 你们就能活下来
If she does the same, then together you may live on.
好了
Okay...
我现在得把箭拔♥出♥来♥
I've got to take these out now.
准备好了吗
Ready?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我的力量
My strength.
只剩一人之力了
Just one man.
你的脸
Your face.
很烫
It burns.
正如德拉戈所说
As drago said,
建立连接就是失去一些
Bonding is giving something up
但得到更多
And gaining so much more.
谢谢你 德拉戈
Thank you, drago.
你们现在又是一家人了
You're a family again.
没错 全是你的功劳
Yes, because of you.
这就是我一直想要的
That is all i ever wanted.
一同智统天下
Rule wisely together
听从内心
And listen to your hearts.
电影精选列表