Though his father loved Walter
但是治理国家 帮助我培养七条火龙
Running a kingdom and helping me raise seven dragons
占据了他大量本想用来陪伴孩子的时间
Took more time from the boy than he appreciated.
当然 沃尔特遗传了他母亲凯尔特人的独♥立♥
Naturally, walter took to his mother's celtic independence.
来 我们一起扔
Let's do a throw together.
当灾难带走了与她的母亲同心的火龙时
When tragedy killed the dragon with whom she was bonded,
沃尔特崩溃了
Walter was devastated.
国王不在国内 我马上要带他回来
The king was away, i was going to bring him back,
但是在那之前 你的父亲就已经做出了决定
But before i could, your father had made up his mind.
走开
Get back!
你说你来到这里是为了带来平安
You say you're here to bring peace,
但是龙除了夺走我的一切 什么都没有做
But dragons have done nothing but take from me.
他消失了 不留痕迹
He disappeared without a trace.
我们不停寻找 却再没找到他
We searched, but we never found him.
你的父亲是王位继承者 你顺理排在第二位
Your father was heir to the throne. you are next in line.
他从没说过他小时候的事
He never spoke about his childhood.
我们住在森林深处
We lived so deep in the forest.
也许他认为如果我们住在城♥堡♥附近
Maybe he thought that if we were near the castle
我就会发现真♥相♥
That I'd find out the truth?
哇 你们好啊
Whoa. hello.
- 哇 抱歉 - 很高兴认识您 欢迎
- Whoa. Sorry. - Nice to meet you. Welcome.
你好 这些门是
Hello. these doors?
请
Please.
这是皇家庭院
The royal courtyard.
真大
Big.
还有这些是著名的城♥堡♥壁画
And the famed castle murals.
我们就轻易相信他是继承者吗
Are we to simply believe that he is the heir?
嘿 我不会责怪你的小心翼翼
Look, i don't blame you for being cautious.
而且我发誓不会相信一条龙说的话
And damn me if I'll ever trust a dragon,
但是不知道为什么 我感觉也许他说的是真的
But somehow I feel what he says is true.
是那种联♥系♥
It's the bond.
如果他能感觉到
If he feels it,
德拉戈也能感觉到
Drago feels it,
那就一定是真的
It must be true.
之前 您是我得力的郡长
First, my capable sheriff.
现在 您是我的君主
Now, my liege.
呃
Um...
我是 等一下
I'm... one moment.
陛下
Your majesty?
我们都能理解这可能对您来说一时难以接受
Everyone will understand if this is too much for you.
我就知道 我就知道 我天生
I knew it. i knew i was meant to
注定是要干大事的 而不只是隐居过一辈子
do more than simply hide away.
我要用我的力量实现更大的作为
To use my strength for a greater cause.
我是国王
I'm king?
我是国王
I'm king.
我就是国王
I'm king!
你的祖父在天空中纵览整个国家
Your grandfather surveyed the kingdom from the air.
让我载你一程吧 这样更快
Let me give you a ride, it's faster.
我们可以省下时间来更好地
We can use the time to better
- 了解我们之间的联♥系♥ - 对不起
- understand the bond between us. - I'm sorry!
我在地面上观察就好 谢谢了
I'll take my chances on the ground, thanks.
陛下
Good lord.
给你 来一些面包吧
Here you go. some bread for you.
嗯
Hmm?
陛下 有一些文件需要您处理
My liege, some documents need your attention.
你能签证允许吗
If you'd be so kind.
我真的很强壮 你们难道没听说过我的力气吗
I'm really very strong. have you heard of my strength?
我曾经毁了一座房♥子
I once destroyed a house.
我对着它打了个喷嚏 然后它就散架了
I sneezed on it, and it just fell apart.
噢 噢
Oh. oh.
愤怒的山羊
An angry ram.
我不认字
I can't read.
但是您可以签字
But you can sign.
是的 我可以
Yes, i can.
就像一只发育完全的公牛
But like a full-grown bull.
但是他和你们待在一起很久了
But he's been around with you
对吧
guys for a long time, isn't it?
这些文件需要您立刻处理
These papers require your immediate attention.
我希望我看起来强壮而又灵敏
I want it to be strong but sensitive.
庄严 但又亲民的
Regal yet relatable.
不要模棱两可的
Don't be subtle.
嗯 听着 如果你还有任何需要
Well, listen, if you need anything else...
不用
No.
走吧
Come on.
你明白你分给了伯爵
Do you realize you granted the
巨大面♥积♥的土地吗
earl an enormous gift of land?
对啊 我们是朋友 朋友就会互相帮助
Yeah, we're friends. Friends help each other.
你应该多学学
Something dragons might learn
而不是没完没了地臆测
instead of second-guessing all the time.
或许你的血脉跳过了一代
Perhaps your bond skipped a generation,
从他祖父直接传给了他
Passing over his father and ending up in him.
你的龙脉赋予了他这样的神力
And your draconic blood has given him this great strength.
虽说这样 但你如何解释
Yes, but how can you explain the fact
他是个傲慢的乡巴佬呢
that he's an arrogant snout?
他还年轻
He's young.
但是我们并不是完全血脉相连
But we do not share a full bond.
他无法感知我的痛苦
He cannot feel my pain.
这么多年你从未感觉过他的存在吗
You never felt him all these years?
在加雷思国王去世前都没有过
Not until king Gareth passed.
没错 那是因为与先王的连接更紧密
Yes. That bond was primary.
就像...就像一个大钟 声音又大又响
Like... like a bell, loud and clear.
在那个大钟安静的时候
You couldn't sense this other connection until
你才能感受到这个连接的存在
The bell went silent.
你们好
Hello, hello.
你们好
Hello.
这里这么乱 真是对不住了
Sorry about the mess.
浴缸洗澡吗
Oh, a bath?
小孩子才用浴缸
Baths are for children.
男人的体味是他的灵魂
A man's smell is his soul.
你们先下去吧
Well, off you go.
多谢了
Thanks.
男人的体味是他的灵魂
"a man's smell is his soul"?
天啊 你不会只有这种水平吧
Come on, you can do better than that.
这里水怎么样
How's the water?
什么时候我没有一点隐私了吗
A little privacy, please?
从你开始躲着我开始
Since you've been avoiding me,
我一直在想办法让你认真听我说话
I thought i'd make you a captive audience.
话是这么说 可是我要做国王该做的事 真的很忙
Yeah, well, i've been busy, haven't i? doing king stuff.
艾德里克 你根本不相信我
Edric, you don't trust me.
你继承了你父亲对我的不信任
You got that from your father
同样 你背上的鳞片是从我这里继承来的
As surely as the scales on your back came from me.
随着我们联♥系♥的加深
As our bond grows, it will be harder
你想要向我隐瞒什么就越来越难了
and harder to hide things from me?
我没想过要隐瞒任何事
I'm not hiding anything.
你能发誓吗
Swear.
我发誓
I swear.
天哪
Ow!
你这黄眼睛的
You yellow-eyed...
疼死了
Ow.
我能感受你的心
I can feel your heart, but we
但是我们不共享肉体上的疼痛
do not share pain of the flash.
我们有一半的羁绊不见了
Half of our bond is missing.
我想知道这是什么原因
I want to know why.
因为我有个双胞胎姐姐
I had a twin sister.
走开
Get off.
虽说我的童年十分艰辛
As hard as my childhood was...
待在车里别动
Stay in the cart.
梅根过得比我更糟
Mehgan had it worse
带着兜帽 别去有人的地方
Keep your hood up. Walk where other people don't walk.
别和任何人说话
Talk to no one.
她在那里 那个邪恶的双胞胎
电影精选列表