I was born with a face so horrid.
拿走我的钱 给我一瓶
Have my coin and give me a potion
美颜药水
that will make me beautiful.
太好了
Excellent.
- 太棒了 - 你好
-Hey, hey, very good!-hi.
发生了什么
What's this?
还是我自己 美丽的我
It is myself but beautiful.
现在 他将得到我为之渴望的关注
Now he will receive the attention I crave.
来 再来一瓶
Lo! another!
每一瓶都让我更加美丽
Each one more beautiful than the last.
现在他们想杀我
And now they want to kill me.
梅格
Meg
我流放了你 你竟敢
I banished you! how dare you?
什么 救了你该说谢谢
What? save you? "thank you" would do.
不不不
No,no,no!
嘿
Hey!
把火扑灭
Put out the fires!
索格灵 不要
Thorgrim! no!
接着
Catch!
赢了
Yes!
赢了
Yes.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
把女王带给我
Bring the queen to me.
是我的错吗 她刚才想杀了你
This is my fault? she was gonna kill you!
我是想救你 你毁了一切
I was trying to save you! you ruined everything!
我不需要你帮忙
I didn't need your help!
她会杀了你
She was gonna kill you!
哦 好了 现在来了一批海盗
Oh, great! now a load of vikings.
别拿它指着我这么近
Please don't point that so close to me.
你厉害你上啊
Go on then, if you're so strong.
我想
I was trying to...
叫他把我们放下来
Tell him to put us down!
放下来我就在她脸上揍一拳
Do it, so i can punch her in the face!
够了
Enough!
这感觉就像我们第一次喝酒
Feels like the first time we tried wine.
没错 只要别再吐我身上
Yeah, just don't puke on me again.
这是什么地方
Where are we?
德拉戈呢
And where's drago?
我必须跟你们保持距离
I must keep my distance.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
没有了被愚蠢女王偷走的心火 他就要死了
He's dying without his heartfire, stolen by a foolish queen.
因为某个自私的国王不肯分他的王冠
Because a selfish king wouldn't share his crown.
我得跟你们保持距离
I must keep my distance,
否则我会忍♥不住杀了你们
So i don't kill the both of you!
你们生来就得到了上天的馈赠
You were given a gift at birth,
龙心和一个一起分享它
A dragonheart, and someone to share it with,
一个理解你 永远支持你的人
Someone who could understand you and always be by your side.
然而 你们却只想把对方打倒
But instead, you cut each other down.
告诉我 给个理由让我不要结束你们可悲的生命
Tell me why i shouldn't end your miserable lives?
可笑 你们比那些小丑还可笑
Such drama! you're worse than those players.
你不能杀我们 我们三个同心相连
You can't kill us. we're all bonded.
等于杀了你自己
you'd be killing yourself
啊
Whoa.
只会杀了你
Just you, then.
可能不是三个人的结合
This bond of three is unpredictable.
说不定少了一个另外两个也能活
Maybe two can survive without the other!
德拉戈 ”朋友“去哪了 嗯
Drago, what happened to "friends"? mmm?
家人
"family"?
粘上你有损我健康
Being related to you is dangerous to one's health!
你们的斗争必须今天结束 现在
Your rivalry must end, today. now!
如果只有决出胜负才能解决一切
And since nothing will be settled until there is a victor,
你们的斗争将至死方休
You will fight to the death.
胜利者获得一切
Winner takes all.
王冠和王国
Crown and kingdom.
好吧
Okay.
这不是公平的斗争
It's not a fair fight.
- 没有火 - 给你
No fire Here you go!
不是有了吗
Isn't there?
要来真的吗
Has it really come to this?
怎么 害怕了
What are you? scared?
才没
No!
知道吗 我从来都没提过
Do you know what? i've never said this,
但我更希望你是我兄弟
But i really wish you had been a brother.
为什么 艾迪
Why's that, eddy?
因为我早该这样做了
Because i would have done this much sooner.
没错 感觉挺爽
Yeah, that felt good!
我只用了一半力
And that was only half-strength.
哇
whoa.
我用了三分之一
That was a third.
我的衣服
My shirt!
别丢了脑袋 姐姐
Don't lose your head, sis!
艾迪 你赢了又怎样
What if you win, eddy?
这没人给你叫好
There's no one here to applaud you.
你也是白赢
It's a hollow victory for you.
我白赢 偷王冠的又不是我
Me hollow? i'm not the one who stole the crown.
成熟点 我只是驱逐了你
Grow up. all i did was banish you.
就像你曾对我做的那样 还记得吗
Just like you did to me. remember?
还是你想忘了
Or are you trying to forget that,
像忘记背上的鳞片一样
like the scales on the back?
那你的海盗情人呢
And what about your viking lover?
他很快就将你忘了 不是吗
He forgot you pretty quickly, didn't he?
没错 海盗是喜怒无常
Vikings can be moody, yeah.
看的很清嘛 梅格
Excellentjudgment, meg.
要不是我 你早就死了
If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead!
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
梅格
Meg.
你到底想从我们这要什么
What do you want from us?
为你的所作所为负责
Take responsibility for what you've done!
是他的责任
It's his to take!
不要
No!
他先破坏了我们之间的信任
He broke trust first.
我和以前一样一直在救你 是你杀了父亲
I was saving you, like i always did! you killed him!
不 我没有
No, i didn't.
- 什么 - 我没杀他
What? ldidn't kill him.
不 爸爸 我不能走
No, no, no, father, i can't leave
少废话 快收拾你的东西
Nonsense, gather your things.
我们明天将动身前往高地
We'll leave tomorrow, we'll head into the highlands...
我马上要当郡长了
I'm going to be sheriff!
按我说的办 艾德里克
You will do as i say. edric?
是我杀了他
I killed him.
你替我承担了罪责
So you took the blame.
你为什么放火烧了房♥子
Why did you set the house on fire?
因为你有机会出人头地
Because you had a chance to be someone.
我常常夜不能寐希望我是那个儿子
I used to lie awake wishing that i was the son.
这个愿望一直在我心中燃烧
I let that wish burn inside me.
你看看现在的我
And look at me now.
我成了他们以前常说的邪恶的东西
I've become that evil thing they always said i was.
我曾以为我很坚强 其实我不
I thought i was strong, but i am not.
不 梅格 你比我任何时候都坚强
No, meg, no, you were stronger than i ever could be.
那不是你的错 我们当时都还是孩子
It wasn't your fault. we were just children.
但我早该知道
But i should have known,
我早该知道 我还是不知道
I should have known then and i still don't know,
现在我又丢了心火
And now i've lost the heartfire,
会让你付出生命的代价
And it's costing you your life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我的朋友 王国之战还未结束
The fight for the kingdom is not over, my friends.
即使现在 城♥堡♥和其中的子民仍有危险
Even now the castle and its people are in danger.
没有心火
Without the heartfire,
我就没有足够的力量帮助你们
I will not have enough strength to help you.
所以 现在是你们这些拥有龙心的人
电影精选列表