That's her! her brother's evil twin!
快走 快走
Get out, get out.
你要让她这种人和我们生活在一起吗
Are you going to let her walk amongst us?
-快走 -她被诅咒了
-Get out. -She's cursed!
你到底在想些什么
What were you thinking?
父亲一遍遍跟我们讲一个故事
Father lectured us repeatedly about
我们的母亲被龙下了毒
How a dragon had poisoned our mother,
她最后被毒死了
Eventually killing her and causing
这才导致了这些鳞片长成了这个样子
these scales to grow up like this
这该死的鳞片
Those damn scales.
我到底跟你讲过多少次了
How many times have i told you?
梅根 不要摘下兜帽
Mehgan, keep your hood up.
我们经常很晚睡 一起看星星
We always used to stay up late and watch the stars together.
你看到那个了吗 看到了
Do you see it there? yeah.
那个是天龙座
There's the dragon star.
头在那里
The head.
它缩在一个石头里
He lies in stone.
鳞片在那
The scales.
救命
help!
救命
Help!
放开我
No!
把你的魔法展示给我们看啊
Show us that sorcery.
再做一次 快点
Do it again, girl. do it!
他什么意思
What did he mean, "do it again"?
再做一次什么
Do what again?
当我随着时间越来越强壮时
Whereas my strength grew with time,
梅根也突然发现了她的能力
Mehgan discovered her talent quite suddenly.
罗伯特伯爵注意到了我
Earl Eobert noticed me.
他的郡长年龄越来越大 他需要一个学徒
His sheriff was getting old, and he needed an apprentice.
我迫不及待地回去告诉父亲这个好消息
I couldn't wait to get home and tell father the good news.
父亲
Father!
梅 怎么了
Meg, what happened?
他说因为我 我们必须搬家
He said we had to move away because of me!
梅 快进去 你能救他
Meg, get in there, you can save him!
太晚了 我生气了 就让这里烧了起来
It's too late! i got mad at him and the flames,
我根本控制不住
I couldn't control them.
这是场意外 对不起
It was an accident. i'm sorry!
天哪 梅
Oh. meg...
梅
Meg.
村民们马上赶过来了
The villagers wasted no time.
那女孩是个巫女 她杀死了她父亲
The witch-girl killed her father!
把她烧死 她必须死
Burned him alive! she must hang!
我求伯爵给我点钱 让我妹妹免于一死
I begged the Earl for money to get her to safety
让她去一个地方重新开始
Where she could make a new start.
作为交换 我不能走
But in exchange, i had to stay.
以前就算她不在 我也总感觉她就在我身边
I always felt like she was by my side, even when she wasn't.
现在我没有这种感觉了
And now i don't.
她可能已经死了
She's probably dead.
艾德里克 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Edric.
你不能通过我的身体感觉到痛苦
You couldn't feel pain through my hands,
所以你必须要窥探我的内心 是吗
So you had to feel it through my heart, eh?
我不是故意的
That was not my intention.
放音乐 我不是那种沉湎于过去的人
Play music! i don't live in the past.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
奥丁本人把火之祝福送给我了
Odin himself gave me his blessing of fire.
大人 你确实答应过的
Verily, you did promise, sir,
我谦卑的演员们
That my humble cast of players
可以为了表演住在您的马厩中
Could live in your stable in exchange for performance.
我的主 他们的剧本毫无逻辑
My lord, their plays make no sense.
我是自己亲自写的剧本 好吗
I wrote the play myself, all right?
它是关于虚无的
It's on the theme of vanity.
我会扮演虚无先生 有一天晚上他
I play mr. vanity, who finds himself, one night...
参赞大人
Councilor?
在森林里到处寻找女巫
...wandering through a forest in search of the witch,
山之女巫
The witch of the mountains.
山之女巫给了他一剂汤药
And the witch of the mountains gives him a potion
用汤药来交换钱币和
In exchange for some coins and...
我的主 别听他瞎扯了
My lord, don't listen to this.
我的主 有船在海岸登陆了
My lord, ships have landed on the coast.
怎么了
Yes?
诺斯曼人来了
Norsemen.
太好了
Brilliant.
我的主 来进攻的都是些勇猛的武士
My lord, they are fierce warriors, and they march this way.
太好了 快去拿我的铠甲
Yes! Excellent! Bring my armor.
那些骑士呢
And prepare the knights?
对 叫骑士准备好
The knights, them. Prepare them.
-这是一出好戏 -这就是垃圾
-It's a good play. -It's rubbish.
他们行军速度很快 刚刚已经过了林木边界了
They're approaching fast, just beyond the treeline now.
你最好一直和你的军队在一起 别走开
I suggest you stand firm with your soldiers
先让我来跟他们谈谈
And allow me to talk with them.
谈什么 你只是一条龙 给我们壮壮声势就行了
Talk? Just stand back and look scary, dragon.
我的主 趁现在来得及 快让龙上吧
My lord, use drago now, before it is too late.
我是艾德里克国王
I am king Edric.
叫你们的王出来单挑
I challenge your leader to personal combat!
快拿盾牌
Shields up!
我们有谷仓上的草堆当盾牌吗 或许他们能射中这个
Have we got the side of a barn? Maybe they can hit that!
天哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
稳住
Steady.
等等 快停下
No, wait!
那是
It's...
姐姐
My sister.
弟弟 要不要谈谈吗
Hello, brother. shall we talk?
我怎么称呼你呢
Shall i address you as...
梅根 别弄太复杂了
Mehgan.Let's keep it simple.
你就是那条有智慧的龙
And you are the wise drago.
有智慧
"wise"?
我还以为你和你弟弟
I expected you to have the same opinion
对龙的看法是一样的
Of dragons as your brother does.
快来
Come on.
我的读心术已经很生疏了
My mind-reading is a little rusty.
你自己来讲讲吧
You might have to use your words.
这么多年 我一直在想你到底在哪里
All these years i've wondered where you were,
但我从未想过你会成为那群海盗的头头
But leading an army of vikings never crossed my mind.
我不是一直都这么不可捉摸吗
Well, i've always been the unpredictable one, haven't I ?
没错 我曾经确实一直
And yes, for the longest time
以为龙就是像我弟弟认为的那样
I did have the same opinion of dragons as my brother.
后来 我听说新国王继任
But then, i heard about a new king,
他力大无穷
With the "strength of three men"
而你
And your name,
只是因为出生权才继承了王位
Who had inherited the throne by birthright.
我们的一切就这么定型了
And all our connections fell into place.
我们三个是一家人
See, we're family. all three of us.
我怎么会诅咒自己家人呢
How could i curse my own blood?
你运气比我好
Though you got the better end of the deal.
我的能力只有在烧烤上才最有用
My talent is mostly useful for barbecues.
你差点就把我的士兵给烤了
Yes, well, you almost barbecued my men.
你可以控制火的大小和状态
You can fan the flames? Grow them hotter?
我只能控制火 没办法生火
I can control the flames, but i can't create them.
你是怎么办到的
How do you do it?
心火
The heartfire
呼吸之源 有生命之泉
Source of our breath, and the life-giving force
龙能和自己选中之人共享生命
That a dragon can share with someone of our choosing.
维系我们的就是火
Its fire sustains us.
或许慢慢地我能教教你
Perhaps i could teach you how to develop your talent.
怎么更好地利用你的能力
In time.
但那是建立在和平的前提之下
But that's assuming you've come in peace.
梅根 你为和平而来的吗
Have you come in peace, mehgan?
艾德里克 这要看情况
That depends, Edric
什么情况
On what?
你记得过去父亲常常
Do you remember how father used to
叫我别捉弄你吗
电影精选列表