Tell me off for playing tricks on you?
早一分钟出生也不会让你变聪明
"one minute older doesn't make you one minute smarter."
抱歉 我说过 我的读心术已经很生疏了
I'm sorry, my mind-reading's a little rusty.
我先出生
I am firstborn.
我才应该是女王
I should be queen.
-但那不是 -不是什么
-Uh, that's not... -Not what?
我才是国王 这无法改变
I'm king. That can't be undone.
那就退位
Step down.
你不能继承王位
You can't sit on my throne.
就因为我是个女人
Because i'm a woman?
你没必要说出来了
You don't need to say it.
你觉得小时候 如果我拥有你的大力气
Do you think that if i had your strength and you my fire,
而你能控制火
They would have cheered for me
他们不会排挤你而爱护我吗
And shunned you when we were younger?
我想不会的 弟弟
I think not, little brother.
你可以用性别或我脸上的鳞片来反对我
Hold my sex against me, or my scales,
但是如果要按照长子继承制 那么我就是女王
But if "birth" is "right," then i am queen.
你想决斗 那我们就决斗吧
You want to fight, let's fight.
德拉戈的火会胜过你的火
Drago's fire trumps yours,
而我将会亲自 把你们这些维京人扔回海里
And i'll toss your vikings back into the sea all by myself.
我建议你们给自己一个晚上想想吧
I suggest we sleep on it.
我感觉到你没有睡着
I can feel you're not sleeping.
现在我感觉到你是在装睡
And now i can feel you're faking it.
你一直在说话我怎么会睡得着
How am i supposed to sleep when you're talking?
她把你惹毛了
She got under your skin.
你们都持有龙之心
There's dragonheart in both of you.
所以 你们也很容易发怒
Passionate, yes,
但是 对于那些有价值的人 可以创造很多奇迹
But for those who are worthy it can do wondrous things.
我没能够帮助到你的父亲 埃德里克
I couldn't help your father, edric,
但如果你和你姐姐能暂时不考虑
But if you and your sister can put aside...
或许你应该专注于培养火龙的事
Maybe you should stick to raising dragons.
人类并不适合你 对吧
Humans haven't quite worked out for you, havethey?
陛下 晚安
Good night, your majesty.
守卫们
Guards!
我们被攻击了
We're under attack!
埃德里克
Edric!
陛下 小心
My king, look out!
议员
Councilor?
小国王
boy-king!
你准备好面对死亡了吗
You ready for a man's death?
我的气息 心火 不见了
My breath... the fire, it's gone!
战士们 站在我后面
Men, behind me!
很痛 对吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
奥丁神之火
Odin's flame.
梅根
meg?
梅根 快住手
Meg, stop.
梅根
Meg!
住手
Stop!
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
后退 站在那
Back! stand there!
所以 我就是想弄清楚
So, just to be clear,
她就这样直接走到你的旁边 然后取走了你的心火吗
She just walked right up to you and took your fire?
就那样吗
Just like that?
这也太容易了吧
That was easy.
滚过去
Get over there!
那么 你还算不算是一条龙
I mean, do you even count as a dragon any more?
你更像个虫子 还是个有腿的虫子
You're more like a worm. like a leggy worm...
这就让你闭嘴了吧
Well, that shut you up.
看来 他的力量跟你的比不相上下嘛
Seems his strength nearly matches yours.
快祷告
Pray quickly.
陛下 我们该怎么办
My lord, what are we going to do?
不要让你自己成为靶子就好 我会想出办法的
Just don't make yourself a target. i'll think of something.
她为何要这样做 她可是你亲姐啊
Why is she doing this? she's your sister.
快走
Oh, come on!
你留下来真贴心
Kind of you to stick around.
我只是为了确保你弟能够活下来才同意留下的
I only agreed to ensure your brother's life was spared.
你永远不会真正地拥有龙心火的
You will never truly possess the heartfire,
这你知道的 对吧
you know that , don't you.
如果我并未拥有它都可以感到这么爽
If not possessing something feels this good,
就让我被财富蒙蔽吧
May fortune rob me blind.
跟着我
Follow me.
快点 快跟上
Come on, keep up.
重新考虑下吧 我美丽的女王
Reconsider, my beautiful fire queen.
放他活着离开 相当于是让一只狐狸
Leaving him alive is allowing a fox
在鸡群中自♥由♥走动
to run free among your hens
那么我认识几只狼也是好事 对吧
Then it's a good thing i know a few wolves, isn't it?
我相信你们的国王有话想对你们说
I believe your king wishes to address you.
我在此放弃王位
I hereby abdicate the throne...
声音必须还要更大一点
That's going to have to be much louder.
我在此放弃王位
I hereby abdicate the throne...
不要啊
no!
并以长子继承权
...and acknowledge the birthright
承认我的姐姐 梅根
of my elder sister, Mehgan
梅根女王
Queen Mehgan.
梅根女王
Queen Mehgan.
女王万岁
Long may she reign.
他身上有标记
He bears the mark!
所以 你们看 我们俩没有什么不同
So, you see, we're not so different.
你是否庄严宣誓
Do you solemnly swear
会公正地治理伦敦维克人♥民♥
to justly govern the people of Lundenwic
我庄严宣誓
I solemnly swear.
英国人们
Englishmen,
诺斯曼人比你们认为的和你们更相似
The Norsemen are more like you than it seems.
他们会在你们旁边的田地和你们一起工作
They will work in the fields alongside you,
并且一起和你们走向繁荣富强
And together we will grow strong and prosper.
作为女王 我第一个的命令就是
For my first decree as queen,
埃德里克 我要将你从这个城镇及其所有郡逐出
I banish you, edric, from this town and all its shires.
不 不要
No, no!
带走他
Go.
好
Okay.
确保国王永远不会回来
Make sure the king never returns.
嗯
Mmm.
陛下 这是您的尊贵卧室
The royal bedchamber, your majesty.
男孩啊
Boys.
把所有东西清理出去
Clear everything out.
什么
What?
- 陛下 - 你很难过吗
- M'lady? - are you in pain?
- 不 陛下 - 哭就说明你很难过
- No, m'lady_ - crying means pain.
或是开心 所以是哪个
Or joy. which is it?
- 我的未婚夫 - 那就是快乐
- My fiance... - Joy, then.
- 不是的 - 说出来
- No... - out with it!
他只是 我们将要在两星期后结婚 但是他
He's just... we are to be married in a fortnight. but he's...
很残忍♥
Cruel?
对 很老而且还多毛
Yes. and old, and a little hairy.
嗯
Hmm.
他说我没用 但我可以给他生孩子
He says i'm useless, but i'll do for making children.
你不是心甘情愿地要嫁给他
And you did not choose him?
不是
No, it was
这是被安排的婚事
Arranged.
好吧
Very well.
现在这个安排就失效了
It is now un-arranged.
以女王的命令
By order of the queen.
没看到你们真正的国王在这吗
Don't you see your rightful king is here?
快拿食物来 快点
Bring food! Quickly!
遵命 伯爵
Yes, my lord.
马上
- Sit - Right away.
你要远离这些郡县 才算安全
You're not safe until you're away from the shires.
如果他们发现了你
If they find you...
我比他们熟悉这里的地形
I know this land better than they do.
除此之外 这里也有上百个家庭
And besides, there are over a hundred homes here
会让我避难
电影精选列表