龙 之 心 4
心 火 之 战
二十年后
大不列颠 伦敦威克
罗伯特科尔伯爵郡
是个女孩儿
lt's a girl.
还有一个
Another one?
是个男孩儿
It's a boy.
沃尔特
Walter?
他们被施法了 这两个孩子身上有标记
They're bewitched those children are marked.
真是个艰难的夜晚
It's been a hard night.
死亡很快就要来了
The end is near.
我们已经等待选择加雷思国王的继承者太久了
We have waited too long to choose king gareth's successor.
没人能够说服国王停止寻找他的儿子
No one can convince the king to stop searching for his son.
而且别指望着沃尔特会和解
And to give up hope that walter might be reconciled
并且接受他合法继承人的位子
To take his place as rightful heir.
奥斯蒙德兄弟 沃尔特不会回来了
Walter is not coming back, brother Osmund
如果陛下今日驾崩 这片领土就没有了国王
If his majesty dies today, the land has no crown,
并且没有火龙能够保卫它了
And no dragon to defend it.
当然了 除非你有证据能够证明
Unless, of course, you have evidence
德拉戈能够活下来
To suggest Drago might survive?
我恐怕没有证据
I'm afraid not.
王后和她的火龙同时去世
The queen passed when her dragon died.
同心往往意味着要分担同样的痛苦
A shared heart will always mean shared pain.
以及同样的死亡
And a shared death.
奥斯蒙德兄弟 你会支持我吗
Brother Osmund, I can count on your support?
议员 如果国王不能选择继承者
Councilor, shouldn't drago choose
难道不该由德拉戈来选择吗
a successor if the king cannot.
德拉戈已经错过了他的机会
Drago had his chance.
我们需要一个强者来继承王位
We need a strong leader on the throne,
而我就是最强的候选人
And i am the best candidate.
也许 你是对的
Perhaps, you're right.
德拉戈 我很荣幸
Drago, i am honored by your...
我确实错过了机会
I did have my chance.
我们共同经历了许多冒险
We shared many adventures.
建立了空中的城♥堡♥
Built a castle into the sky.
恪守古老的礼法生活 并且
Lived by the old code and raised
培养了新一代的火龙
a new generation of dragons。
的确 他确实很优秀
Truly, he was exceptional.
涂上此圣油
Through this unction,
愿上帝宽恕你
May the lord pardon thee for
犯下的所有罪行
whatever sins thou hast committed.
涂上此圣油
Through this unction,
愿上帝宽恕你
May the lord pardon thee for
犯下的所有罪行
whatever sins thou hast committed.
愿你们死后 得到上帝的祝福
May blessings be upon thee both in the hereafter.
对于国王来说 这是肯定的
Of the king, it is certain.
但是对于他的儿子 我不得不想
But in the matter of his son, i can't
是我让他失望了
help but think that I let him down.
陛下从没说过一句反对你的话
His majesty never spoke a word against you.
但是 我认为造成他家庭破裂是我最大的过错
Yet, i consider the rift in his family my greatest failure.
我死了以后 如果星空中伟大的火龙们
When i die, i will not be surprised
使我的灵魂远离它们的地盘
If the great dragons in the stars
我不会感到意外
Tum my spirit away from a place among them.
那王位怎么办
And what about the crown?
现在就说吧 不然就来不及了
Speak now, before it is too late.
我仍与一个人的心相连
I am still bonded.
谁
With whom?
我也说不清楚
I can't tell.
这次和以往不同
It's different than before...
很微弱
Faint.
请原谅我要离你而去 但我必须找出他是谁
Forgive me for leaving you, but i must find out who it is.
拉出来遛遛吧
Let's go for a walk.
嗯
Hmm.
彼得 你妹妹最近好吗
Peter, how's your sister?
来吧
Come on.
哪边
Which way?
好
Okay.
不用谢
You're welcome.
他们总是忘了 需要四个人一起来对付我
They always forget, you need four to take me down.
我们的大英雄
Our hero!
过来 小子 让我看看
Come here, boy, have a look!
我的英雄 埃德里克
My hero, Edric!
郡长
Sheriff!
布莱克穆尔把他自己锁在谷仓里了
Blackmoor's barricaded himself in the barn.
太棒了
Excellent.
布莱克穆尔
Blackmoorl
你被指控在罗伯特 科尔伯爵郡内
You are charged with murder and banditry
谋杀和盗窃
Within the shire of Earl Robert Cole.
我作为郡长
I am, as you know, his sheriff...
更像他的小娈童吧
More like his arse-boy!
好 你要干嘛
Okay. what are you doing?
- 我要点火烧死他 - 那有什么意思
- I'm gonna burn him out. - Where's the fun in that?
抓住他 埃德里克 抓住他 埃德里克
Get him, Edric! get him, Edric!
哇
Whoo!
- 这只是我的职责 - 这边
- Just doing my duty. - Here!
- 只是我分内的事儿 - 送给你的
- Just doing my duty. - For you.
- 哦 真的吗 但是我不能收 - 谢谢
- Oh, really? no, i can't. - Thank you.
- 你们真是太好了 - 谢谢你
- You're too kind. - Thank you so much.
你们太好了
You're too kind.
没有你们我做不到 我真的做不到
I couldn't do it without you. couldn't do it.
没办法
No way.
根本没办法做到
No way, no how.
伯爵
My lord.
埃德里克
Edric.
谢谢你们的支持 没有你们我办不到
Thank you. couldn't do it without you.
做得好 埃德里克
Well done, edric.
那些人会受到绞刑
Profits will be up with that lot
而我们也将从中获利许多
finally dangling from a noose.
噢
Oh.
埃德里克 你怎么了
What's wrong, edric?
很抱歉 失陪了
Excuse me.
感觉自己被监视了 对吧
Feel like you're being watched?
感觉我要被裁决了 躲在我身后 伯爵
It feels like i'm being judged. stay behind me, my lord.
等等 我对你没有恶意
Wait, i mean you no harm.
龙只会作恶
Dragons do nothing but harm!
太简单了
Easy.
大力士埃德里克 对吗
Edric the mighty, is it?
我承认你拥有两个人的力气
I'll admit you've got the strength of two men.
是三个人
It's three.
还有炫耀的本事
And a flair for showing off.
过来和我决斗
Stand and fight,
这样我就能结束
So I can end whatever sorcery
你的一切读心术了
you're using to see inside my soul.
也许我只是想烤焦你
Maybe I'll just roast you!
看到了吗
You see?
龙的直觉就是使用暴♥力♥
A dragon's first impulse is violence.
就像我父亲告诉我的那样 你是
Just as my father taught me, you were
天生的刽子手 才不会保护我们
born to kill, not to take care of us.
你父亲教你的是错的
Your father is teaching you lies.
现在你又要玷污死者了吗
And now you speak ill of the dead?
等我了结了你
When i'm done with you,
你就要向我埃德里克 沃尔特的儿子 求饶了
You will be begging edric, son of walter, for mercy.
沃尔特
Walter?
你的父亲是沃尔特
Your father was walter?
你知道他
You knew him.
你的父亲是加雷思国王和罗纳王后
Your father was the only beloved son
唯一的爱子
of King Gareth and Queen Rhone?
来吧 高一点
Come on. Higher.
但是沃尔特对成为王的道路
But walter had no interest in
不感兴趣
following the path of knighthood.
父王
Father!
虽然他的父亲很宠爱沃尔特
电影精选列表