In my castle.
我们早应该剪断龙的翅膀
We should have clipped the dragon's wings.
德拉戈是一条不会吠叫的狗
Drago's a dog without his bark.
放它在外流浪吧
Let him run astray.
我以前真是瞎了 雷克纳
I've been blind, Leiknarr
但现在我明白了
But now i see.
找到城♥堡♥和镇上所有的金银
Find all the gold and silver in the castle, in the town,
挑最好的女人
And pick the best women.
我们什么时候起航
When do we sail?
等我拿走奥丁神真正让她送给我们的东西
When i have taken what odin truly sent her to give us.
你看到星星上龙的形状吗
You see the dragon shape in the stars?
德拉戈
Draco.
是龙族最好的永恒栖息地
The eternal resting ground for dragons who are worthy.
你担心你不会占得一席之地
You're worried that you won't gain a place.
命运的车轮转动
"the wheel of fortune turns and turns,
其中的人起起落落
"one's raised up while another one burns."
是国王
It's the king!
没事了
You're fine.
布景活了
The scenery comes alive!
不好吗
It's good, isn't it?
不可思议
Marvelous!
你在看吗
Are you watching?
是你血管里的腐坏之血
It's that tainted blood within your veins.
你怎么知道是腐坏之血
How do you know it's tainted?
我们也许被祝福了
We might be blessed.
- 你不知道 - 安静
-You don't know... -quiet!
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
为什么我不能和普通人一样
Why can't i be like everybody else?
睡前还有什么吩咐的吗 女皇陛下
Anything before sleep, my queen?
终于自♥由♥了 大人 终于自♥由♥了
Free at last, milord, free at last.
谢谢了
Why, thanks.
如果我还是国王 我会为你搭建一个舞台
And if i were king, i would build you a stage.
世界就是我的舞台 大人
The world is my stage, milord
你将永远是我的大人
And milord you shall ever be.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
长笛手吹得有点跑调
that flautist is criminally pitchy
是的
Yeah.
安静点 你太不礼貌了
Be quiet! you're misbehaving.
我也没想到它会这样
I didn't expect that to work.
有人还认为我是国王 感觉太好了
It's nice to know someone still thinks i'm king.
我们会找到更多像他那样的人
We'll find more like him.
面对现实吧 我的王位是一个空架子
Let's face it, my throne was a hollow one.
我信赖的人们背叛了我
People i depended on betrayed me.
我想除了你 我从没交过真正的朋友
I don't think i've ever made any real friends except you.
我对你很糟糕 你却来救我
And i was awful to you, and yet you came to my rescue.
伙计 我喜欢这调调
Friends. i like the sound of that.
我们不止是朋友 而是家人
More than friends. we're family.
这点来说 梅根是对的
Meg was right about that at least.
我也尽量不让你失望
I'll try not to fail you, too.
你让谁失望了
Whom have you failed?
我姐姐厌恶我 北欧海盗占领了王国
My sister hates me, vikings have overrun the kingdom,
以前我没对你说实话
And i've not been entirely truthful with you.
火灾之后 我没有回家 而是离开了家
When I saw the fire, I wasn't coming home, I was leaving-
爸爸 你不会相信
Father? you won't believe...
收拾好你的东西 我们明早离开
Gather your things. we leave in the morning.
什么 有人发现了她
What? someone spotted her.
她在向火祈祷
She was praying to the fire.
她在哪 我把她藏起来了
Where is she? I sent her to hide.
他们现在叫她女巫
They're calling her a witch now.
不不不 爸爸 我不能离开
No, no, no, father, I can't leave_
少废话 收拾好你的东西
Nonsense. gather your things.
我们明天就动身去苏格兰高地
We'll leave tomorrow, and head into the highlands...
不 你不明白 我要当郡长了
No! you don't understand. I'm gonna be sheriff.
你按我说的做
You will do as I say.
埃德里克
Edric?
埃德里克
Edric?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
爸爸 梅格 发生什么了
Father! Meg, what happened?
他说因为我的关系 我们必须搬走
He said we had to move away because of me.
爸爸
Father!
梅格 快进去 你可以救他
Meg, get in there, you can save him!
太迟了
It's too late!
火焰 我对他发脾气 但我控制不了火焰
The flames... i got mad at him, and i couldn't control them!
这是个意外 我很抱歉
It was an accident. i'm sorry.
我求伯爵给我钱
I begged the earl for money,
我让梅根相信我会和她一起去
And I let mehgan believe i was going with her
直到最后一刻
Right up until the last moment.
- 你说什么 - 我不去了
-What? -I'm not coming.
为什么 你什么意思
Why? what do you mean?
梅格 我在这里才有机会
Meg, I have a chance here.
好吧 那我留下来 我们可以解释
Well, then I'll stay, and we can explain,
他们会听你说的
and they'll listen to you
梅格 你杀了他
Meg, you killed him.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand!
你必须走了 埃迪
You have to go! Eddy
求你
Please.
不要走 求你了
No! please.
熄灭火焰
Snuff out the flame.
求你了 不要
Please, no!
在我们爱的人之间没有比那更痛苦的事情了
There is no pain like that between those we love...
没有
No pain.
德拉戈
Drago?
因为心火
It is the heartfire_
我甚至都不知道 没有它我会死的
I think i've been dying without it, and i didn't even know.
那我们得把它拿回来
Then we have to get it back.
你必须和姐姐解决王位问题
You must settle things with your sister. the throne...
她可以得到王位 但我们必须救你
She can have the throne. we have to save you!
在哪可以找到这个心火
Where does one find this heartfire?
我们能帮上忙吗
Can we be of some help?
演员们来了
The players, they're here!
演员们来了
The players are here!
这是什么蠢东西
What's this foolery?
这种蠢东西是用来
Why, foolery of the first order.
治愈夜晚无聊症的第一选择
Come to cure an evening of boredom
有血腥 欲望甚至是龙的故事
With tales of blood, lust, maybe even a dragon.
您意下如何
What say you?
搜马车
Check the cart.
这只是个普通的石头
It's just an ordinary stone.
娱乐税
Entertainment tax.
走吧
Go on.
告诉我 隐士 听说你的故事比我的更可悲吗
Tell me, hermit, heard you a tale more lamentable than mine?
我的王冠被剥夺了 被我自己的表亲流放
Stripped of my crown and banished by my own cousin?
如果隐士有家庭
If the hermit had family, it would
那将是他们对他最坏的惩罚
be the worst they could do to him
邪恶的背叛
Wicked treachery!
噢 可怜的王子 拿去 我的皇冠
Oh, poor prince. here, have my crown.
好样的 好样的 真好
Bravo! bravo! very good!
现在 演一个更血腥的故事
And now, an even bloodier tale!
靠近点 朋友们
Gather closer, friends.
光明来自黑暗之中
Come toward the light. for out there in the darkness...
我在附近的山里听到女巫的故事
I hear tales of witches in the nearby hills,
不洁的 咯咯叫的干瘪老丑婆
Unclean, cackling crones
用许愿来诱惑旅行者
Who tempt a traveler with promise of wishes
把他们引入噩梦中
Fulfilled only to ply them with nightmares.
喂 我要走了 准备好
Oy. I'm off. be ready.
快点 我正变得越来越虚弱
Hurry, I grow weaker with every breath.
我去拿心火 看我的
I'll get the heartfire. Count on it.
我听到一名旅客正好来到
I hear a traveler coming at this very moment.
什么会降临到他身上
Whatever will befall him?
山中女巫
Witch of the mountains!
我生来就有一张可怕的面孔
电影精选列表