that will give me shelter
维京人很多
The vikings are many.
还有你姐姐拥有这巨大的权利
And your sister now wields tremendous power.
让我来想办法对付她
Let me worry about her.
粮仓里还有武器吗
Do you still have the weapons in the granary?
- 我一直都有备用的 - 太好了
- I always have a backup. - Excellent.
你们两个 去找村民们
You two, you go to the villagers,
召集他们 并把他们带过来
You get extra men, and you bring them back here.
- 现在就去 - 好的 陛下
- Go, now. - sire.
致忠诚的朋友 干杯
To loyal friends.
那里的武器足够武装五十人
There's enough to arm 50 men,
更多的装备还在东田的店里
And more in the stores in the east field.
我们需要一些马 还需要更多的盔甲装备士兵
We need horses. and we need more armor for the men.
你再动 我们就射箭
Move and we shoot.
对不住了 埃德里克
I'm sorry, edric.
尽管你力气大 但箭还是比较快
You're strong. but arrows are faster.
我给你的财产和授予你的头衔就那么一文不值吗
Are the holdings and titles i gave you worth nothing?
是对于一个包庇逃犯的伯爵来说吗
To an earl who harbors a fugitive?
你应该继续逃命的
You should have kept running.
这不是我的本性
Not in my nature.
甚至连个动物都知道逃
Even an animal learns eventually.
财产所以权 嫁妆 乡村委员会得票数
Property ownership, dowries, village council votes,
我要查看所有 有关于特指性别的
I want to see all the law books
的法律书籍
where one's sex is specified
那差不多是全部了
That's nearly all of them.
太好了 我们最好来吃午餐吧
Great. well, we'd better bring a lunch.
你太快了
Your fire's lit early.
我有很多事情要做
I have much to do.
现在 我已经和河西的居民们
Now, i've negotiated for the tenants
协商好了迁移的事宜
West of the river to relocate.
有大于一千公顷的肥沃土地可供
That's over 1,000 hectares of the most fertile land
你的战士们和他们的家人们耕种
For your men and their families to farm.
对啊 肥沃的黑土地啊
Yeah, it's good, black earth.
但是我的国民在取笑
But my countrymen are laughing at this idea
每个人都会被平等对待的这个想法
That everyone is to be treated exactly the same.
就让他们笑吧
Let them laugh.
只需记住当我们要出航时 我需要一支军队
Just remember that when we set sail, i needed an army.
而现在
And that now,
我就是一个军队
I am one.
早安 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
早安
Good morning.
我决定是时候该让你们学些东西
I've decided it's time you learn a lesson.
诺斯曼女人有个传统就是武装自己
The norsewomen have a tradition of arming themselves.
她们不会求人尊重 她们自己赢得尊重
They do not ask for respect, they take it.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
我攻 你挡
I strike, you block.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
真没用
Useless.
不要让任何人像那样对你说话
Let man nor woman talk to you like that.
人生就是残酷的
Life is cruel.
你要准备好做一个更残酷的人
You must be prepared to be crueler.
你当我家奴隶应该很好
You make good slave in my home.
不 不要 我和你们女王做了个交易
No, no, no, i made a deal with your queen.
她不是我们的女王
She's not our queen.
给你 德拉戈
Here you go, drago.
陛下
my lady.
受您恩典 我的女王
By your grace, my queen.
祝您愉快
good day.
你没胃口吗
Lost your appetite?
没了心火 我感到寒冷
I feel cold without the heartfire_
我感觉不好
I'm not myself.
我感觉我比之前更好了
I'm feeling more myself than ever.
就像我第一次触碰到火而不被灼烧一样
It's like the first time i touched fire without burning.
我终于有了优势
I finally had an advantage.
但是这还不够 不是吗
But it wasn't enough, was it?
你现在已经人缘不好了 这火会让你更不受欢迎
You were already unpopular. the fire has made you more so.
你又知道什么
What would you know?
你都不能感受我们之间的联♥系♥ 除非我们都受伤了
You couldn't even sense our bond until we both shed blood.
双胞胎的相连性似乎不同
Nothing about the bond seems the same with twins.
我只了解到你弟弟告诉我的事
And i know only what your brother told me.
他没告诉你的事都可以填满整片海了呢
What he doesn't know could fill the sea.
为什么
Why?
他告诉了你什么
What did he tell you?
分离使你们有了隔阂
That being separated has put a distance between you.
这跟分离没什么太大关系
Being separated had little to do with it.
梅根
Meg?
但是你不需要藏起来
But you don't have to hide.
这不一样
It's different.
- 为什么 - 他们不怕我
- Why? - they're not scared of me.
由于他可以把他的鳞片给藏起来
Because he could hide his scales,
他成为这里的一员和他们共同生活
He became part of the life of the town.
而我独自一人的时间越来越多
While i spent more and more time by myself
修♥炼♥
Practicing.
学会用我的意念控制火焰
Learning to bend the flame to my will.
梅格 发生了什么
Meg, what happened?
这个小巫女杀了她父亲 她必须被绞死
The witch-girl killed her father! she must hang!
这股水流太强劲了
The current is too strong!
要把我们逼到了海里
It's taking us out to sea!
暴雨让我漂流了好些日子
The storm set me adrift for days.
啧 她会卖♥♥一个好价钱
Hmm. she will fetch a good price.
恕我无礼 女王
Excuse me, my queen.
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
梅根女王 您一出生 就继承了一份礼物
Queen Mehgan , when you were born, you inherited a gift,
龙心的能量是与另外一个绑定的
A dragon-heart's power to bond with another.
但是这种能量要靠舍弃自己的一部分
But this power comes from giving up a part of yourself.
当你只索取不汇报的的时候
When you only take something,
就在你和关心你的人之间
You build a wall between yourself
筑起一堵墙
and those who care about you
如果我想接受儿童教育
If i want a child's lesson,
我会去找神父
I'll go to the priest.
安全
All clear.
船漏水了
We're taking water!
- 用活塞堵上 - 快拿桶来
-Hit it with the plunger! -buckets, quickly!
船长
Captain?
三人之力
Strength of three men.
嗯
Uh, um...
要你死
Die now.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on. whoa.
埃德里克 抓住
Edric! grab hold!
来吧 扶他起来
Come on. help him up.
别拉他起来 不然船会沉的
Don't pull him out. we'll sink!
划船
Row.
看来奥丁神已不再偏爱你了
Looks like odin's favor has abandoned you.
我根本不指望你能明白
I wouldn't expect you to understand
神的意图 克鲁格
the ways of the gods Kokr
首先 你允许国王离开
First, you allow the king to leave.
现在 有一条蛇在黑暗中等着我们
And now, there's a serpent waiting for us in the dark,
准备把我们一个个都吃掉
Ready to devour us, one by one.
至今为止 与火焰女王的交易带给我们什么
So far, this deal with the fire queen has given us what?
几个农场吗
A few farms?
我们用人命和战争换来了什么
We bring the blood and swords for what?
成为英国人吗
To become Englishmen?
如果你是首领 你就会理解一切需要耐心
If you were leader, you would understand patience.
耐心
Patience.
你只知道耐心 因为你要撩拨她的火焰
You only know patience because you get to stoke her fires!
你说什么 嗯
What did you say? huh?
我让你说话了吗
Did i ask you to speak?
够了
enough!
这是内部问题
This is a tribal matter.
这是我的城♥堡♥
电影精选列表