他们追上来了!
They're riding our backside!
快啊!
Hurry up!
再快点!加速,兄弟!
Faster! Speed it up, man!
快踩油门啊!
Try the fucking gas!
快快!
Faster!
已经是最快了!
I can't go faster!
快!油门踩死!
Hurry! Just step on it!
开足马力!
Step on it!
哦,佛祖啊
Oh, God.
快快!他们要杀了我们!
Hurry up!They're gonna kill us!
你们。。。
You...
你们害死了我女儿
You killed my daughter.
你们是杀人凶手!
You killed my daughter!
柯特,我的柯特
Kurt. My Kurt.
那时我们年轻无知!
We were just young and stupid!
我们不是故意的。。。
We didn't mean--
原谅我们吧,邓肯,求你!
Forgive us, Duncan, please!
邓肯!
Duncan!
- 你个混♥蛋♥
- You bastard.
- 放开我
- Get away from me.
松手!
Stay away!
滚开!
Stay away!
玛丽·麦克马洪是来索命的!
Mary McMahon was up for it!
你们这群伪君子
you bunch of hypocrites.
我们带走她的时候,你们不也睁一只眼闭一只眼么!
You didn't bat an eye when we took her away, did you?
嗯?
Hmm?
你们都觉得她活该
You all thought she deserved it.
是不是!
Didn't you!
这事我们每个人都有罪
We're all in this together.
都是罪人
Together.
大家伙可以死守这个秘密
We can keep this on the island.
这丫头是唯一的证据
She's the only evidence.
不!求你们!求你们不要伤害她!
Please! Please, don't touch her!
别碰她!求求你们!
You leave her alone! Please!
- 收声,女人!
- Hush, woman!
- 别伤害她!
- Don't touch her!
仔细想想吧
Think about it now.
这种事您真想让天下人尽知吗?
Huh? Do you really want all the publicity?
嗯?
Hmm?
警♥察♥?
Policemen?
记者?
Journalists?
嗯?
Huh?
让他们把这座岛查个底儿朝天?
All poking their noses all around this island?
在我们的岛上?
Our island?
那将是,您这欢乐小社区的末日
It'll be the end of your happy little community.
好好考虑下
Huh? Think about that now.
她是唯一的证据
She's the only evidence.
你别过来!
You leave her alone!
如今是最黑暗的时刻
This is a time of tribulation.
恐惧与愤怒
Fear and anger
威胁到须拆散许多,许多年来
threaten to drive apart those who have lived in fellowship
生活在一起的人们
for many, many years.
我们不能让这事就这么过去了
We cannot let this pass.
为了这座岛,我们必须采取措施
For the sake of the island, we must act.
我们必须纠错
We must right this wrong.
我们不会把你们交给警方
We will not hand you to the police.
但你们,也不能再留在这了
But you cannot stay here.
你们,和你们的家人将被逐出此岛
You will be exiled from this place forever,
永远不准再回来
you and your families.
你们的房♥子会被铲平
Your homes will be leveled.
所有关于你们的档案会被清除
All memory of you will be erased.
如果有任何人反对
If any man should disagree with this,
就请提出来吧
Iet him speak now.
我们都有罪
We have all sinned.
我们都应该受惩罚
And we shall all suffer.
所以现在让我们将自己
So let us now devote ourself
奉献给我主耶♥和♥华♥的礼拜
to the worship of the Lord our God,
为求在耶♥和♥华♥的法眼下得到自赎
in the hope of redeeming ourselves in His eyes.
至于那位精神病医生
As for the psychiatrist,
是她自身的执拗
it was her own stubbornness
拒绝听从他人意见
and refusal to listen to reason
故此自取其祸
which brought her to tragedy.
只能说
Suffice to say
她不辞而别,悄然离世
she left us without word of her destination.
不
No.
不,不可能
No. It's not possible.
我死了?
I'm dead?
我对不起你,简
I'm so sorry, Jane.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我当初就该阻止你去那座该死的岛
I should've stopped you from going on that damned island.
我自责不已
I feel so guilty.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我很高兴你派我去
I'm happy you sent me.
你知道我没能救到大卫
I couldn't save David, you see.
可至少我救了桃乐茜
But at least I saved Dorothy.
我拯救了她,是吗?
I saved her, didn't l?
你拯救了她
You saved her.
你带她回来见我
You brought her back to me.
她会被宣布无罪
She'll be acquitted,
然后将留在这里治病直到治好为止
and she'll stay here until she's cured.
太好了
Yeah.
而现在取决于你,简
And now it's up to you, Jane.
你得离开桃乐茜的肉身
You have to leave Dorothy's body.
不然她的肉身是不自♥由♥的
She won't be free until you're gone.
你会好好照顾她么?
Will you take good care of her?
我保证
I promise.
把这保管好
Keep it.
大卫非常爱你
David loved you so much.
我会永远珍藏的
I'll keep it forever.
永别了,我的爱
Good-bye, my love.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
是你吗?
Is that you?
简阿姨哭了吗?
Has Jane been crying?
她刚才在这
She was here.
现在离去了
She's gone now.
她和她儿子大卫,在一起
She's with her son... David.
您觉得他们是不是都离去了?
Do you think they're all gone?
邓肯和柯特
Duncan and Kurt
还有玛丽
and Mary?
还有咪♥咪♥
And Mimi, too?
从今以后你得学会活出属于自己的人生了,桃乐茜
You have to learn to live on your own now, Dorothy.
你解脱了
You're free.
♪没有魔法♪
♪No charm♪
♪没有咒语♪
♪No spell♪
♪永不♪
♪Never♪
♪受伤♪
♪Harm♪
♪来吧我们♪
♪Come our♪
♪愉悦的♪
♪Lovely♪
♪淑女♪
♪Lady♪
♪之夜♪
♪Night♪
♪夜莺♪
♪Philomel♪
♪伴随妙音♪
♪With melody♪
♪奏起我们甜蜜的催眠曲♪
♪Sing in our sweet lulla-lulla-lulla♪
♪唱起我们亲切的摇篮歌♥♪
♪Sing in our sweet lullaby♪
♪来吧我们愉悦的♪
♪Come our lovely♪
♪淑女之夜♪
♪Lady night♪
♪听着催眠曲,我们道晚安♪
♪So, good night,with lulla-lulla-lulla♪
♪听着摇篮歌♥,我们入梦乡♪
♪So good night with lullaby♪
♪摇篮摇啊摇♪
♪Weaving♪
♪红蜘蛛♪
♪Spiders♪
电影精选列表