躲汝之魂魄,吾可往何方?
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
避汝之肉身,吾逃向何方?
Where can I flee from Your presence?
若吾得道飞升
If I go up to the heavens,
则见汝于天堂
You're there.
若吾展黎明之翼飞翔
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
若吾于海之彼岸降落
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
即便在那
even there,
汝之手仍将引导吾
Your Hand will guide me.
汝无处可去
There is no place you can go,
无处可藏
no place you can be,
因汝不受
where you are not in the presence
圣光笼罩
of the Lord our God.
无念可有
There is no thought you can have,
无梦可想
no dream you can dream,
我主圣光,无法照耀
where the Lord our God does not see.
若吾得道飞升
If I go up to the heavens,
则见汝于天堂
You are there.
若吾展黎明之翼飞翔
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
若吾于海之彼岸降落
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
即便在那
even there,
汝之手仍将引导吾
Your hand will guide me.
若吾在地府下榻
If I make my bed in the depths,
则见汝于阴曹
You are there.
桃乐茜?我们回来了
Dorothy? We're back.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
宝宝乖,不乖不准喝牛奶哦!
Naughty baby won't drink its milk!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
- 不!求你了!
- No, please!
- 放轻松
- Calm down.
托马斯·莫顿医生
精神病科主任医师
你明白我的意思吗?
You see what I mean?
完全正常
Absolutely normal.
我能抽支烟么?
Can I have a cigarette?
唉,事情还是这么。。。
Things are still very...
令人困惑
confused.
慢慢来
There's no rush.
放宽心,时间有的是
You take all the time you want.
我该从哪开始讲?
Where should I begin?
当初你选了这案子
You wanted this case.
你也清楚这案子会有多难
You knew how difficult it would be.
可你还是接手了
But you still wanted it.
你执意要去
You insisted.
我是要去
I wanted to go.
我必须去
I needed to.
我不得不远离这座让我透不过气来的城市
I had to get away before the city smothered me.
迷之“桃乐茜事件” 发疯的育婴保姆
婴儿从昏迷中苏醒
一少女育婴保姆因虐婴被取保候审,婴儿的母亲回到家中亲眼目睹自己九个月大的孩子被该少女虐待
他们追上来了!
They're riding our backside!
开快点!
Hurry up!
加速!
Hurry up!
再快点!
Faster!
快,踩油门!踩啊!
Go! Step on it! Step on it!
快来搭把手,老哥
Come on, lads.
神明云:
The Lord giveth,
有得必有失
and the Lord taketh away.
看那边!
Look over there!
你还好吗女士?是大丈夫吗?
You all right, miss? You're okay?
我没超速
I wasn't speeding.
两辆车在飙车
There were two cars racing each other.
飙车?
Racing each other?
一辆橘黄色的,一辆蓝色的
An orange and a blue one.
经此一劫这表几乎成潜水手表了吧
It's hardly a diving watch you've got there.
吹吹干
Let it dry.
过个一两天会再走针的
It'll tick again in a day or two.
好了,可不能在这坐一整夜
Well, we can't sit around here all night.
爱尔兰民警
等下,有扇后门
Wait. There's a back entrance.
这就是那位精神病医生
The psychiatrist.
- 格劳丽娅
- Gloria.
- 遇上点小车祸哈?
- Did you have a bit of an accident, huh?
好了,科林
All right, Colin?
跟我来吧
You come with me.
去暖暖身子
We'll get you dried off.
就这,不是套房♥,不过希望你也能住得舒服
Here it is. Isn't a suite,but I hope you'll be comfortable.
应该还有多的毛毯我等下帮你找
I'll maybe get you another blanket.
最近几天晚上特冷
It's been cold these last few nights.
暖气全天候供应
The heating's been on all day,
热水也充足
so there should be plenty of hot water.
这是浴室
This is the bathroom.
我帮你放水你洗个澡吧?
Should I run a bath for you?
我会给你再拿块浴巾
I'll bring you up another towel.
底下那帮老爷们儿的话别放在心上
Don't take any notice of the menfolk.
他们其实都是正派人来的
They're decent enough men at heart.
我一会儿就回来
Be back up in a few minutes.
给你带点晚饭
Bring you up a bit of supper.
吃早饭吧
There you are.
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
被一把电子吉他吵了一整晚
Not with an electric guitar playing over my head all night.
不会吧
That's funny.
这儿除了咱们没别人啊
There's no one here but ourselves.
你大概是做梦了
You were maybe dreaming.
今天天气真好
It's a lovely day.
我给你弄点白色布丁吃
I'll get you some white pudding.
可好吃了,你会喜欢的
It's delicious. You'll love it.
修好这辆车要多久?
How long will it take to fix this?
已经报废了
It's scrap.
就算能买♥♥到所需零部件
Even if we could get the parts,
花的钱比买♥♥一辆还多
it would cost more than the car's worth.
我能租一辆车吗?
Can I rent a car?
我只有那边那辆皮卡
I've only got that pickup over there.
- 你那车安全吗?
- Is it safe?
- 莫非你这辆宝马很安全?
- How safe was your BMW?
我去拿钥匙
I'll get you the keys.
您二位一定要理解我来此地
You must understand that I'm here
既是为桃乐茜,也是为你们
as much as for your sake as for Dorothy's.
你早就为她背熟这些借口了吧?
You're already making excuses for her?
我是来尽可能查明真♥相♥的
I'm trying to find out the truth.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
真♥相♥就是。。。
The truth is...
你会为她的病搬出几个专用名词
you'll find some name for her condition,
然后过个几年
and in another couple of years,
她又会冒出来虐待其他孩子
she'll be out there abusing someone else's child,
甚至有可能她自己的孩子
maybe even her own.
您能告诉我那天晚上发生的事吗?
Can you tell me what happened that night?
那天是我们雇桃乐茜当保姆的第一天
That was the first time we used Dorothy as a babysitter.
我质疑过,可牧师说她没问题的
I had my doubts,but the pastor said she was all right.
桃乐茜?我们回来了
Dorothy? We're back.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
宝宝乖,不乖不准喝牛奶哦!
Naughty baby won't drink its milk!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
他是我的宝宝
He's my baby.
他是我的宝宝,他是我的宝宝!
He's my baby. He's my baby!
- 放开他!
- Get away from him!
- 他是我的宝宝!
- He's my baby!
哈罗,丑逼!
Hello, shit face!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你做了什么?你都干了些什么!
What have you done?What have you done!
快,快走!
Come on. Come on!
牧师,您得让我们去大♥陆♥
Pastor, you gotta let us on to the mainland.
孩子急需医治,求您了!
It's an emergency. Please!
这次是特殊情况,可以破一次例