In this case, we'll make an exception.
好吧,我打给急救中心,他们会派架直升机来
Well, I'll call for assistance.They'll send a helicopter.
特么就是个女神经
She's a fuckin' nutcase.
去问问保罗·法隆的儿子杰克,听听他是怎么说的
Ask Paul Fallon's son Jake what he thinks of her.
你好,桃乐茜
Hello, Dorothy.
我是莫顿医生
I'm Dr. Morton,
你可以叫我简阿姨
but you can call me Jane.
你盼着我来,不是吗?
You were expecting me, weren't you?
你很有绘画天赋
You're very gifted.
桃乐茜,我们得谈谈
Dorothy, we need to talk.
我可以坐这吗?
Can I sit here?
你知道我为什么来这,对不对?
You know why I'm here, don't you?
我,只是想和你谈谈心
Look, all I want is to listen to you.
我来不是来审问你,也不是做什么判决
I'm not here to judge you,and I won't make any decisions.
你喜欢小宝宝吗?
Do you like babies?
什么宝宝?
What baby?
没什么宝宝,我当时根本就没在那
There was no baby.I wasn't even there.
我不想再说了
I don't want to speak anymore.
没人听我说
Nobody listens to me.
没人
Nobody.
我在听啊
I'm listening.
而且我会懂你的
And I'll understand you.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
相信我
Trust me.
你刚才说你那晚没在凯斯利家,那么你在哪呢?
So where were you if you weren't at the Kearsleys'?
我做完祷告
I said my prayers,
就去睡觉
and I went to bed.
然后第二天早上我
And I woke up in the morning
在我床上醒来
in my bed.
你还记得其他事吗?
Do you remember anything else?
你这些问题问得我很烦
I'm sick of all your questions.
好吧
Okay.
那这样,我们换一下怎么样?
Well, why don't we just swap places, then?
你来问我问题
You ask me questions.
我能问你问题?
I can ask you questions?
你认为她有罪是吗?
You think she's guilty, don't you?
我只是就这个案子做首次心理评估
I'm just doing the first sychological
assessment in this case.
案子?
Case?
她还只是个孩子
This case is a child.
她已经吓坏了
And she has suffered enough.
真♥相♥究竟如何是由法庭决定的
It's up to the court to decide what happens.
我保证我会尽全力帮助她
I promise I'll do what's best for her.
“好奇心”
"Curiosity."
“原罪抑或缺陷?”
"Sin or flaw?"
认真听讲!
That's enough now!
把这句话抄写100遍
Write that out 100 times
明早交给我
and show me in the morning.
下课!
Now go!
您还兼任社区医生?
So you're the doctor, too?
是的
I am.
您作为医生给桃乐茜做体♥检♥有多久了?
How long have you been looking after Dorothy?
从她3岁到13岁
Not since she was 13.
医生:罗斯牧师
病人:桃乐茜·迈尔斯
出生日期:3月12日
亲属:艾琳·M·迈尔斯
体重表
她幼年时很健康,不是吗?
Healthy child, isn't she?
这座岛上,人们过着干净、健康的生活
Here on the island,we live a clean, healthy life.
我们的信仰庇护着我们
Our faith shelters us.
我猜您没有觉察到桃乐茜有心理疾病吧?
I suppose you just failed to notice
her mental illness?
桃乐茜是个特殊的孩子
Dorothy is a special child.
在我们的社区里她有着特殊的地位
There is a place for her in our community.
特殊到她可以虐待婴儿?
Even if she did molest that baby?
这应该由上帝来裁决,而不是我
It is the Lord's place to judge, not mine.
我也不是来裁决她的
I'm not here to judge her, either.
我是来帮助她的
I'm here to help her.
而且她可以得到帮助
And she can be helped.
我们不吃你这一套
We have little faith in your science.
你以为你的奇技淫巧能彻底了解她圣洁的心灵?
How can your science fathom her pure soul?
她是上帝的其中一位天使
One of God's angels.
一位有可能锒铛入狱的天使
An angel that might end up in prison.
这里的男的对女性有歧视是吗?
They're not really fond of women in here, are they?
这座岛的社区居民都是虔诚的教♥徒♥
It's a very devout community.
他们非常重视信仰
They take their faith very seriously.
你不信教吗?
You're not a believer?
我?不是,妈也
Me? No. Jeez.
从小就耳濡目染
Had enough of that when I was a kid.
你是在这出生的吗?
You were born here?
嗯,也在这成长
Hmm. And raised.
原本想离开这,但这岛像一块磁铁
Tried to escape the place,but this island is like a magnet.
一刻也不能分割
You can't escape.
请慢用
There you are.
这岛上的人除了白色布丁不吃别的了?
What is it with white food and this island?
嘿,你才刚来三天
Hey, you've only three days of it.
我还得在这过日子
I have to live here.
今天我去见桃乐茜了
I saw Dorothy today.
是吗?何如?
Yeah? How'd it go?
我觉得她很害怕
I think she's scared to death.
- 害怕谁?
- Scared of who?
- 不知
- Don't know.
可能怕她自己
Herself, maybe.
自卑会导致恐惧
Self-loathing can be a powerful driver.
别老盯着她,约翰
Don't stare at her too long there, John.
这种精神病医生你惹不起
You know what these shrinks are like.
她难道看不出咱们多么想操她吗?
Wouldn't want her to know we're thinking about fucking her.
你牛
Jesus.
仁慈的主啊
Dear Lord...
我等再次请您赐福
...once again we ask You to shower Your blessings upon us.
给予您的仆人----桃乐茜
Give unto Your servant Dorothy
圣光散发的温暖
the warmth of Your divine light.
指引她
Let her find the way
穿过黑暗礼堂
through the halls of darkness.
说话鸭
Talk to me.
我知道你在那,我的儿子
I know you're there, my son.
跟妈妈说你好啊,儿子
Say hello to your mother, son.
生日快乐,儿子
Happy Birthday, son.
恐怕今次时机不对
Perhaps this is not the time.
很遗憾,道友
I'm sorry, mate.
喂!
Hello!
简简!
Janey!
嘛呢?江湖骗子
What's up, lying shrink?
没搅醒你的春梦吧,哈哈!
Hope we're not wakin' you up, eh!
我们不需要你!
We don't need you!
滚回大♥陆♥去吧!
Go back to where you belong!
冷静点好吗?约翰
Would you calm down, John?
行了兄弟,只是帮小屁孩罢了
Come on, lad. They're only kids.
- 魔鬼作证!
- Christ Almighty!
- 妈的
- Jesus.
只是熊孩子,约翰
They're just kids, John.
- 小混混而已
- It's just kids messing about.
- 放开我
- Let go of me.
我要宰了这帮兔崽子
I'll fucking kill them.
他们就在下面,等着我开窗
They were underneath my window, waiting for me.
听我说,我知道你很恼火
Look, I can see you're upset.
不过这座岛上每家每户我都熟悉
But I know everybody on this island.
没有你描述的这几个小痞子
There aren't any teenagers that fit that description.
也没有你说的那种橘黄色的车子
Or orange cars, for that matter.
你意思这都是我的幻觉?
You think I'm imagining this?
不是,不过。。。
No, but--
这样
Look,
如果你觉得有必要,那我就
if it helps, I'll stick around
电影精选列表