不要,不要。。。
Please don't. Please.
明早我要正式通知法♥院♥
I shall notify the court in the morning
桃乐茜必须立即收押监管
that Dorothy must be taken into custody immediately.
她跟着你们这群人太不安全了
She's not safe with you.
我要带她走
I'm taking her with me.
你这婊♥子♥!婊♥子♥!
You bitch! Bitch!
听话,桃乐茜,冷静
All right, Dorothy, calm down.
哦嘿!是那个狗♥娘♥养♥的条子!
Oh, hey, it's the fucking sheriff!
我说过你别来打扰我
I asked you not to intervene.
她再这样我就把她绑了
Well, next time, I'll tie her up.
我的脑壳
My head.
你呀,真是命运多舛
Well, you were kind of asking for it.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
我不是桃乐茜
I'm not Dorothy.
我是柯特
I'm Kurt.
好吧,见到你很高兴,柯特
Well, nice to meet you, Kurt.
我叫简
I'm Jane.
告诉我我该怎么帮你
Tell me what I can do to help you.
我一直替她挨打
I always take the pain for her.
替桃乐茜
For Dorothy.
我替她抗揍,替她受罪
I take the pain so she doesn't get hurt.
她控制不了
She wouldn't handle it.
你真是英雄救美
That's very brave of you.
是啊,我现在有点厌烦这事了
Yeah, well, I'm getting a bit bored with it now.
还有我不想进监狱
And I don't want to go to jail.
要是桃乐茜进监狱,我们也得进去,是吗?
If Dorothy goes to jail,we'll all go, won't we?
是的
Yes.
但你得配合我
But you have to help me.
你那天晚上在不在凯斯利家?
Were you there at the Kearsleys'?
- 你有没有看到那婴儿?
- Did you see the baby?
- 没,没有
- No, no.
我不能说,邓肯不让我说
I can't talk. Duncan won't let me.
- 邓肯又是谁?
- Who's Duncan?
- 邓肯是老大
- Duncan's the boss.
他在哪?我能和他聊聊吗?
Where is he? Can I talk to him?
算了吧,最好不要招惹他
Trust me, you don't want anything to do with him.
尤其是你,他会杀了你的
You, especially. He'd kill you.
转告邓肯我想跟他说。。。
Tell Duncan that I want to speak to--
滚回来,混♥蛋♥!
Come back here, bastard!
混♥蛋♥!闭嘴!
Bastard! Shut it!
帮我按住她
Hold her down for me.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
不
No.
我杀了那孩子,是不是?
I killed the baby, didn't l?
告诉我,告诉我啊
Tell me. Tell me, please.
- 桃乐茜? - 你要做什么?不要
- Dorothy? - What are you doing? No.
- 我保证 - 住手!
- I promise - Stop it.
- 我保证不会痛的
- I promise it won't hurt.
- 奏凯!
- Stop it!
我们应该送她回家
We should take her home.
我给她注射了一支镇静剂
I gave her a tranquilizer.
她会睡到明天早上
She'll sleep until tomorrow morning.
她醒之前我会过来的
I'll be here before she wakes up.
欢迎你下次再来
You were very impressive back there.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过今天上午最好去渡口
But you should've got that ferry this morning.
你知道,岛民们变得越来越烦躁
You know, people are getting nervous around here.
你令他们心神不安
You're unsettling them.
我令他们心神不安?
I'm unsettling them?
你收集资料已经有段时间了吧?
You've had time to gather your material, you know?
报告也应该可以写出来了吧?
You can write your report now, can't you?
是,但现在不只是一份报告那么简单了
Well, maybe there's more at stake than just a report.
听着,我有一艘小船
Look, I've a small boat.
我可以很快载你回内地
I could easily take you to the mainland.
我必须带上桃乐茜一起走
I can't leave without Dorothy.
下次摆渡开航要三天以后了
Well, the next ferry isn't for three days.
那么我就再等三天
Well, then, I'll just have to wait for it.
回头见
See you later.
阿杰
Jakey.
嘿,小鲜肉
Hey, gorgeous.
去派对吗?
Want to party?
桃乐茜,你不该到这来
Dorothy, you shouldn't be out here--
闭嘴
Shut up.
捎我一程
You drive.
过来
Come on.
过来
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧,来嘛
Come on. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥还真以为我会让你这种
You really think I was gonna let a pinhead like you
傻♥逼♥上我吗?
jerk off inside me?
你是个傻小子,阿杰,不是吗?
You're a funny boy, Jakey, aren't you?
屌♥痒难耐是吗?
Can't resist.
我心里是很火,但不是欲♥火♥
I'm desperate,but I'm not that desperate.
你个变♥态♥婊♥子♥,我他妈杀了你!
You twisted slut. I'll fucking kill you!
母狗!
You slag!
公共汽车!
You fucking dirt box!
喂?
Hello?
莫顿医生?
Dr. Norton?
是,是我,你是谁?
Yes, it's me. Who's speaking?
桃乐茜试图自杀
Dorothy tried to kill herself.
你是谁?
Who is this?
桃乐茜需要你,快来
Dorothy needs you. Come quickly.
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
怎么搞的,冻坏了吧
Why, you must be freezing.
我不是桃乐茜,我是柯特
I'm not Dorothy. I'm Kurt.
甚么一回事,柯特?
What happened, Kurt?
你哄桃乐茜上♥床♥睡觉后
When you put Dorothy to bed,
玛丽就接管了肉身然后爬窗逃了出来
Mary took over and escaped out the window.
她做了什么?
What did she do?
平时那种恶作剧
The usual tricks.
她撩了一个小子
She got arsed with some bloke,
后来玛丽情绪失控消失了
and then vanished when things got out of hand.
桃乐茜差点就跳崖了
Dorothy was so close to throwing herself off that cliff.
要是我再晚一步去救她的话。。。。
If I hadn't been there to save her--
你真好人,柯特
Good man, Kurt.
桃乐茜会以你为荣的
Dorothy will be very proud of you.
哦,宝贝,姨妈来了,没事了
Oh, sweetheart, I'm here.It's all right now.
姨妈带你回家
I'm taking you home.
你给她吃的是哪门子药?
What sort of drug did you give her?
我没死吗?
I'm not dead?
我没死!
I'm not dead!
没,没,你没死
No, no, you're not dead.
可我不是跳崖了吗?
But I saw the cliff.
我记得悬崖
I remember the cliff.
我跳下悬崖,看到了海浪
I fell off the cliff. I saw the waves.
嘘。。。你现在很安全,没事了
Shh. You're safe now. It's okay.
不,我是个怪胎
No, but I'm a freak.
没人愿意帮助一个怪胎!
Nobody can help a freak!
你不是怪胎,桃乐茜,听没?
You're not a freak, Dorothy, okay?
我做过可怕的事,而那些事我却不记得
I've done horrible things I don't even remember.
我很内疚
I'm so ashamed.
我很自责
I'm so ashamed.
听着,桃乐茜,仔细听我说
Listen, Dorothy. Listen carefully to me.
那些事都是你体内的那些人做的,并不是你的过错
The things that are happening inside of you are not your fault.
你并不知情
These blackouts that you have,
你脑海中的多种想法
they're caused by different characters
形成了多重人格
that you've created in your mind.
当你感到害怕的时候,就像现在
And when you're scared,just like now,
你的。。。你的大脑会派某一重人格来保护你
your-- your mind sends out a character to protect you.
可是我一点也记不起来
But I don't remember anything.
电影精选列表